Might Guy vs All Might

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
0. Normal Guy vs depowered All Might.

1. Guy with 7 gates vs "villain siege" depowered All Might (Same time limit)

2. All gates vs depowered All Might.

3. Guy with eight gates vs prime All Might.

dvampire
I hadn't seen all of academia, but one punch from all might should make guy look like swamp thing(ill 0s)

AuraAngel
Guy is laughably stronger than All Might lol

cdtm
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Guy is laughably stronger than All Might lol

Even at base?

All Might sent Noumo into the stratosphere.

AuraAngel
At base All Might is likely stronger sure.

But Guy is way too fast for All Might in any form. Itachi, one of the strongest Naruto characters and whose eyes are specifically designed to read his opponent's moves, is emphatically cautious when dealing with Guy.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by AuraAngel
At base All Might is likely stronger sure.

But Guy is way too fast for All Might in any form. Itachi, one of the strongest Naruto characters and whose eyes are specifically designed to read his opponent's moves, is emphatically cautious when dealing with Guy. Are you talking about the first appearance of Itachi? They fled because he knew they would be swarmed if they stayed and they couldn't take the entire village, also Itachi was far weaker in part one and a single Tsukuyomi tired him out.

All Might is noticeably stronger, but he is also way slower unless he has a manga feat. (I'm keeping pace with the anime). (Japanese release)

Dark-Kenshin
Might Guy immediately surrenders, realizing that he can't possibly dare to lay on a finger on a character from an infinitely better written manga.

cdtm
Hey, the Might Guy and Rock Lee parts are their own manga.

Or should be. They're way too good for Naruto.

AuraAngel
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Are you talking about the first appearance of Itachi? They fled because he knew they would be swarmed if they stayed and they couldn't take the entire village, also Itachi was far weaker in part one and a single Tsukuyomi tired him out.

All Might is noticeably stronger, but he is also way slower unless he has a manga feat. (I'm keeping pace with the anime). (Japanese release)

Nah, later on in Shippuden when it was discovered that Guy was coming after Gaara Itachi told the Akatsuki to watch out for him. Itachi not wanting to deal with Guy is a constant.

Even then the point is that the Sharingan doesn't automatically invalidate Might Guy's sheer speed. He will be much too fast for All Might. All Might does have some durability feats later on that could make for a closer fight, and even gets a decent-ish speed feat, but push come to shove Guy can just wait for OFA to run out. Dude spent an entire day and most of a night fighting enemy forces.

SSJGGogeta
0. All Might
1. Guy
2. Guy
3. Guy

TheBadguy
Good one I'm not sure at all I could make cases for both

cdtm
Bump.

Henry_Pym

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.