King Arthur vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
King Arthur, Latest movie, Power from Excalibur fully realized post Boss.

Vs

Wonder Woman, Pre Boss powers only.

Since both have superspeed I think this would be a good fight.

Weapons, Swords Only, No Shield or Lasso or Bracers.

TheVaultDweller
This could genuinely go either way, IMO. Neither are immune to slashing/piercing damage, so both could most definitely hurt each other. And their combat speed seems pretty close as well.

Wonder Woman has much greater base strength than Arthur, but his connection to the sword amps his own strength by a noticeable margin (at one point, he uses an arrow to literally stab a guy so hard that the person goes flying back into another guy with enough force that they both go flying back even further through the air), and massively amps the power behind his blows. Barring her bracelet bash (which, according to the OP, she does not have here), I would say that Arthur's damage output is actually greater than pre-finale Wonder Woman's. Plus the fact that Excalibur allows him to pull some of his attacks off at range.

One thing that might be a game changer is how Wonder Woman's sword will hold up against Excalibur. We get told her sword is a godkiller, but in the end we find out it is just a sword, and it gets obliterated by Ares. And Excalibur easily cut through any non-magical sword that met it. So, if Diana's sword can't hold up, she might be in trouble. Not saying it will get damaged, but there is a potential for that happening, IMO.

Sable
Very good write up, we think a like, my thoughts track yours.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.