MCU Ghost Rider vs. MCU Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Final form Ultron

Robbie has his chains

Who wins

Psychotron
I don't know MCU Rider, but I'm guessing his PS isn't gonna work on a robot and I doubt he has the firepower to match Thor, Vision, and Iron Man.

carthage
He's from Agents of Shield

Psychotron
I figured.

Kazenji
Robbie takes out the machine

he got out of a containment module that's used to house Inhumans.

carthage
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/mcu-ghost-rider-respect-thread-1877143/

His chains could also reduce Titanium to ash and could open portals to other dimensions. His durability is off he charts as well

TheVaultDweller
It's still a bit iffy whether Robbie can hurt something with Ultron's composition. But, at the same time, Ultron's own damage output was not all that either, and Ghost Rider could tank things like standing inside an exploding fireworks factory. Plus Robbie could potentially trap Ultron in another dimension, seeing as he can open portals identical to those that sorcerers, like Dr Strange, create, though he would have to figure out a way to immobilise Ultron for the time it takes him to open such a portal, which won't be easy. But, then again, Robbie has never had to deal with someone strong enough to fling Thor around. I am not sure who to back on this one.

Psychotron
Originally posted by carthage
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/mcu-ghost-rider-respect-thread-1877143/

His chains could also reduce Titanium to ash and could open portals to other dimensions. His durability is off he charts as well

Well, that's impressive but could he damage Ultron's Vibranium form?

Henry_Pym
Ultron pretty decisively, Inhuman Ward is the only character from AOS I'd say has a shot with Ultron and only if he dissolves a wire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.