Gallahad and Eggsy vs Jason Bourne, James Bond and Robert McCall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Harry Hart and Gary from Kingsman

VS

Jason Bourne, Craig Bond and Robert McCall

Round 1: Gunfight in the airport from Expendables 2.

Everyone gets a pair of FN Five-seveN with 30 rounds. No bulletproof suit for Kingsman duo.

Round 2: Pure H2H fight inside of a caged ring.

Round 3: Fight in a office. They can improvise everything present on the field.

Which team wins and why?

John Murdoch
Cool cool match, Solid.

Round 1: McCall never shot a gun, but Bond should tip the odds to team 2 enough for a win. His pistol shot to take out Blofeld's helicopter was straight old-school Bond superhuman. He got drilled in the head, was near his wristwatch's explosion, then grabbed a SPECTRE guard's CSA Samopal (submachine gun) and killed more SPECTRE guards firing from the hip while pulling Madeleine around, aiming down the sights with the stock folded and walking, then finally unfolds the stock and stops walking to take out the furthest guard. Also helps that both he got shot in the shoulder by a G18 and then by an assault rifle round and fell like 400 feet into a river in Skyfall.

That should be enough using Skyfall and SPECTRE feats alone, though, admittedly, don't remember much of the Kingsmen gun feats except for the church building for Galahad and the umbrella shotgun (not usable in this fight) for Eggsy, plus I haven't seen the new Jason Bourne, so feel free to correct me. This is the one I'm most hazy on.

Round 2: Galahad had plenty of H2H feats and Eggsy had the mobility/agility from his parkour days plus the Gazelle fight. However, Bourne is a CQC beast, Bond is no slouch, but McCall timed how long it would take him to kill 5 men in a room, only showing concern when he checked his watch and realized he was 3 seconds slow compared to his initial estimate. With the 3 of them, adios Kingsmen, especially since Bourne and Bond engaging the Kingsman allows McCall to Sherlock Holmes analyze the cage match and go into killing mode.

Round 3: Toss up due to McCall and Galahad's feats: McCall turned a Lowe's into his personal 1000 ways to die deathtrap building, but he also knew the layout of the store like the back of his hand. Galahad had just stepped into the church building, went into Sam Jackson crazy mode, and was the last man standing in a spontaneous bedlam of people trying to kill each other like World War Z zombies. Again, what is superior: 3 vs 2 handicap plus McCall's movie slasher stalking feats vs Galahad's superhuman on-the-fly fighting abilities with his fists, slide of a pistol, an axe, thurible, etc. Sam Jackson did have the crazy frequency going though; would normal Galahad react that way in this scenario? I'll give one more win to make it 3-0 for McCall and co., but if the office building turns into an all-out open melee, the Kingsmen can win it.

Solid47
Bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.