Mxyxpltlk Vs WS Authority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://spoilercultural.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Mxyzpltlk.jpg

No prep on either side.
Battle in NYC.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111160070/4059575-auth.jpg

DarkSaint85
Mxy, for as long as he wants to play.

operator616
Jenny quantum could possibly pose a threat to mxy (although going by the pic you're using, that's jenny spark). The doctor as well but to a lesser extent. The others are completely irrelevant though. Either way, Mxy should win this rather comfortably.

Digi
No. Mxy stomps. Doctor and Jenny Q are nowhere near.

operator616
Originally posted by Digi
No. Mxy stomps. Doctor and Jenny Q are nowhere near.

Both of them at the same time could possibly give Mxy some trouble. But i agree with the conclusion that Mxy wins this without much effort.

riv6672
Thsnk you, guys!
On paper, Mxy seems the kind of guy this team is built to fight (able to provede lots of big screen landscapes messed up action).
Not in fact though, i guess.
Thats why i left BFR on the table, give the Doc more options, maybe let them use the bleed somehow.

Digi
Originally posted by operator616
Both of them at the same time could possibly give Mxy some trouble.

Sorry, but no. Mxy is beyond them in every conceivable way.

operator616
Sorry, but no. Mxy is beyond them in every conceivable way.

I recall that you disagree with my interpretation of doctor's feats so im going to spare us both the time of not going into that circular debate again. However, what about Jenny? She's done some pretty impressive stuff:

1) Absorbed a baby universe from the carrier. Same baby universe which was said to be able to overwrite the mainstream Wildstorm reality.

2) Flipped the wildstorm reality with a comic book one. When she was the age of 4 or something close to that.

3) Created a pocket dimension

4) Her twin sister who was confirmed to be her exact equal (hell, if anything, Jenny inhabited her body from that arc ever since so it doesn't get more equal than that) was merging every single universe in the multiverse.

Digi
Originally posted by operator616
I recall that you disagree with my interpretation of doctor's feats so im going to spare us both the time of not going into that circular debate again. However, what about Jenny? She's done some pretty impressive stuff:

1) Absorbed a baby universe from the carrier. Same baby universe which was said to be able to overwrite the mainstream Wildstorm reality.

2) Flipped the wildstorm reality with a comic book one. When she was the age of 4 or something close to that.

3) Created a pocket dimension

4) Her twin sister who was confirmed to be her exact equal (hell, if anything, Jenny inhabited her body from that arc ever since so it doesn't get more equal than that) was merging every single universe in the multiverse.

I remember our conversation. Even granting your interpretation(s), Mxy is in a class to himself among reality-warpers. There's nothing even your version of Jenny could do to him. Maybe you aren't familiar with Mxy's best work, but it basically takes the Supreme Beings of various companies to even scratch him in feats when he's playing serious.

riv6672
^^^that's a scary thought.

Mr Master

Mxy is in a class to himself among reality-warpers.

it basically takes the Supreme Beings of various companies

to even scratch him in feats when he's playing serious.
Digi, u gots my luv, but ... laughing out loud

Digi
Originally posted by Mr Master
Digi, u gots my luv, but ... laughing out loud

Take it in context. I was comparing him to Jenny. We can pick nits, but he's among the cream of reality warpers.

Mr Master

Take it in context. I was comparing him to Jenny. We can pick nits,

but he's among the cream of reality warpers.
"among?" ... no doubt. thumb up ...

Steve Zodiac
I remember our conversation. Even granting your interpretation(s), Mxy is in a class to himself among reality-warpers. There's nothing even your version of Jenny could do to him. Maybe you aren't familiar with Mxy's best work, but it basically takes the Supreme Beings of various companies to even scratch him in feats when he's playing serious.

Completely True /end

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.