Mom and 15 year old daughter beaten over cold chicken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon

Adam Grimes
Inciting? To be honest there's not enough information to say something like that.

And no, I don't believe so but even if the woman did say something that beating was going too far. Not to mention the sucker punch to that girl, that was just being ****ing stupid.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Inciting? To be honest there's not enough information to say something like that.

Did you watch the video? Before the senseless violence starts, Jeannette walks out and starts yelling at the man as he is walking away...and she continues to yell something at him after he starts walking away a second time. That's when his GF comes around the corner and starts beating her. Whatever was said, set them off. Jeannette said that she said she called the police but she clearly says more than that.

I am not victim blaming: no matter what she said, that does not justify a beat-down. Especially to the young woman who just wanted to check on her mom to make sure she was okay.

jaden101
You can't not click in a link that says "chicken video" in the title no matter how dodgy it looks. 😂

Anyway..

Comment regarding a certain ethnic group and their fondness for deep fried chicken.

Quincy
Originally posted by dadudemon
no matter what she said, that does not justify a beat-down. Especially to the young woman who just wanted to check on her mom to make sure she was okay.

Seems like you got it mate

Henry_Pym
WTF, what kinda man beats up an old lady and a 15yo? They need to be taken off the streets and given some therapy while in prison.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
therapy while in prison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9WClv4U5B8

Henry_Pym
I was thinking more like a flanderization. One year in this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y459rlx9tXI

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud Nice.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
WTF, what kinda man beats up an old lady and a 15yo? They need to be taken off the streets and given some therapy while in prison.

No, the GF beat the mom and the BF sucker punched the daughter as the daughter tried to hurriedly make her way to her mother to assist her from the GF's beatdown.

Surtur
There is no audio, so I don't know what she said. But I don't think there was anything she could have said to warrant it, though she did probably say something.

Unless she was threatening to harm him.

But hell I have seen stories where someone shoots up a McDonalds for forgetting to give them bacon. Another had someone stabbed at a BBQ over the last piece of chicken.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.