CNN Employees, including a producer, admit they are taking the piss out of Trump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
We already knew this. Major news media outlets are shitting all over themselves and each other over every little chance they can get to destroy Trump. Their feelings were hurt too much, I guess?

Watch this video where a dude baits CNN employees to admit they are just taking the piss out of Trump to get ratings:

https://streamable.com/4j78e

What are your thoughts?

Henry_Pym
It's why Spicer wants to not film press briefings. He got the support of Clinton's press secretary who said he regretted introducing filmed press briefings because it is just soundbites and unprofessional questioning

Beniboybling
Baits? Looks like the guy was more than eager to share.

Not at all surprised though, as it turns out, the media is controlled by corporate interests. sad

dadudemon
Originally posted by Beniboybling

Not at all surprised though, as it turns out, the media is controlled by corporate interests. sad

You have no idea. This group...stalks targets, sometimes for months, to befriend them, and get them to admit to shit like this on camera.

Citizen spies? It seems creepy as hell what they do.

Yes, I consider that baiting them into admitting those things. They clearly wouldn't tell those things to strangers.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by dadudemon
You have no idea. This group...stalks targets, sometimes for months, to befriend them, and get them to admit to shit like this on camera.

Citizen spies? It seems creepy as hell what they do.

Yes, I consider that baiting them into admitting those things. They clearly wouldn't tell those things to strangers. Wow, fair enough.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
We already knew this. Major news media outlets are shitting all over themselves and each other over every little chance they can get to destroy Trump. Their feelings were hurt too much, I guess?

Watch this video where a dude baits CNN employees to admit they are just taking the piss out of Trump to get ratings:

https://streamable.com/4j78e

What are your thoughts?

It just confirms what we all really knew. Did you hear about the 3 people at CNN who had to resign? This shit has gotten out of control.

Three resign from CNN after Russia story retraction

They tried to go after Trump and the media saw there wasn't as much there as they hoped for Russia, no smoking gun, no anything. So now they have decided to devour themselves, like a snake eating it's own tail.

It's not just CNN, have you heard these stories about possible democratic connections to the company that came up with the Russian dossier? The one with Trump and hookers? Yeah, they don't wanna tell the FBI who their backers are. If it turns out it was the democrats that is going to seriously harm them as well.

Democratic-Party-Aligned Firm Behind Debunked "Russia Dossier" Stonewalls Senate Investigators

Robtard
Surtur and his conspiracy theories when it comes to anything about someone being mean to Trump. The media, Mueller and now something, Democratic party, something something. Lolz.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Surtur and his conspiracy theories when it comes to anything about someone being mean to Trump. The media, Mueller and now something, Democratic party, something something. Lolz.

Right, but conspiracy theories about Trump and Russia are okay thumb up

Bashar Teg
trump is being investigated for collusion with russia. so no, it's not just a conspiracy theory, and your feefees do not factor into this.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
trump is being investigated for collusion with russia. so no, it's not just a conspiracy theory, and your feefees do not factor into this.

And there is a legit story where these people are actually stonewalling.

On top of that, whenever Trump made any decision Rob said it was to distract from Russia. Those are conspiracy theories and there is no excuse for them lol. One example is the missile strike in Syria.

But I look forward to seeing you try to excuse it. Go on.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
And there is a legit story where these people are actually stonewalling.

On top of that, whenever Trump made any decision Rob said it was to distract from Russia. Those are conspiracy theories and there is no excuse for them lol. One example is the missile strike in Syria.

But I look forward to seeing you try to excuse it. Go on.

excuse what? your pussyboy avoidance and deflection of the point? wow you got me!

Surtur
excuse what? your pussyboy avoidance and deflection of the point? wow you got me!

There is no deflection. Thinking that Trumps every decision is to distract from Russia goes into tinfoil hat territory. That is what I thought you'd try to excuse, the fact the guy does push conspiracy theories.

Anyways, so what do you think of the topic?

Bashar Teg
you're just trying to make me jump through hoops to continue avoiding the point. your insistance that the trump/russia connection is only conspiracy theory is a lie, and your silly "riddle me this, batman" irrelevant gotcha questions do not change that. grow up, babyman.

Surtur
you're just trying to make me jump through hoops to continue avoiding the point. your insistance that the trump/russia connection is only conspiracy theory is a lie, and your silly "riddle me this, batman" irrelevant gotcha questions do not change that. grow up, babyman.

I pointed out a legit conspiracy theory by this person when it comes to Trump that isn't excused by saying there is a collusion investigation. You do not seem to like it.

cdtm
Originally posted by Beniboybling

Isn't everything?

When even non profits have administrators making millions, the writings on the wall. We common folk are just a means to an end now, as are the scientists, educators, writers, doctors (The end being "How can I game the system to my own benefit?"wink

And I have no problem with the profit motive in general. I DO have a problem with people raking in millions in what is supposed to be "public good" sectors, like education, charity work, journalism (Sure, it needs money to survive, but "freedom of the press" rhetoric is based on the presumption that they service a public interest outside of profit..)

BackFire
Cable News Networks are not primarily news networks anymore, they are entertainment networks first, news networks a distant second. They care about eyes on the screen and little else, and it's been shown this year that shitting on Trump is improving their ratings. MSNBC and CNN have both had me meteoric rises in ratings since Trump became president, so why would they stop now when they are being rewarded for said behavior in the only way they care about?

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
Cable News Networks are not primarily news networks anymore, they are entertainment networks first, news networks a distant second. They care about eyes on the screen and little else, and it's been shown this year that shitting on Trump is improving their ratings. MSNBC and CNN have both had me meteoric rises in ratings since Trump became president, so why would they stop now when they are being rewarded for said behavior in the only way they care about?

I'd have zero problem if CNN just admitted what it was. But it won't.

Just say "we are shilling for Trump, full stop", I'd be glad for that.

BackFire
Another thing is that all these same cable news networks do have very good, highly qualified reporters that work for them, and they are capable of offering great coverage of major events as they happen - you see this when something major happens like Katrina or the Boston bombings, the news networks actually become legitimate news networks again, put their biases on hold (for the most part), and actually simply cover the news. But when nothing is really going on, they are still on the air, and they have to talk about something and try and get ratings, so they essentially turn into various forms of talk radio. It's unfortunate because you can plainly see that they are capable of being good news networks when they want to be, they just often choose not to.

Robtard
I'd have zero problem if CNN just admitted what it was. But it won't.

Just say "we are shilling for Trump, full stop", I'd be glad for that.

"Shilling" the way you're using means to promote and/or to speak highly of someone or something, sport.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
"Shilling" the way you're using means to promote and/or to speak highly of someone or something, sport.

My bad, just replace it with "having an anti trump boner".

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
Another thing is that all these same cable news networks do have very good, highly qualified reporters that work for them, and they are capable of offering great coverage of major events as they happen - you see this when something major happens like Katrina or the Boston bombings, the news networks actually become legitimate news networks again, put their biases on hold (for the most part), and actually simply cover the news. But when nothing is really going on, they are still on the air, and they have to talk about something and try and get ratings, so they essentially turn into various forms of talk radio. It's unfortunate because you can plainly see that they are capable of being good news networks when they want to be, they just often choose not to.

Yeah, they are super awesome at covering natural disasters or terror attacks.

Maybe they should just cover those? And not speak otherwise? It'd be a good choice.

ArtificialGlory
Yeah, they are super awesome at covering natural disasters or terror attacks.

Maybe they should just cover those? And not speak otherwise? It'd be a good choice.
Ahhh, but they have to maintain the 24/7 news cycle so that won't do.

Steve Zodiac
Any guy who puts pretend versions of time magazine with him on the cover out there, deserves the piss taken out of him.

Surtur
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Any guy who puts pretend versions of time magazine with him on the cover out there, deserves the piss taken out of him.

The same with any guy who whines or makes a big deal over it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.