Saint of Killers vs Ares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Angel of Death

vs

God of War

KingD19
Has SoK shown he can kill a being on the level of a Greek God? Who was powerful enough to kill basically all the other ones by himself all at once? Because unless he has his feats of killing God and whatnot, I don't see him taking out Ares. Otherwise he gets into fallacy territory.

Sable
He ignored the power of the most powerful entity in the multi dimensional universe. He killed an angel permanently, which is supposed to not be able to happen. 'The Omnideadly guns can and are able to kill any individual, despite the individual's circumstance and powers. This was demonstrated when he shot both DeBlanc and Susan, both of who are angels that never reinvigorated when shot.'
http://preacher.wikia.com/wiki/Saint_of_Killers

KingD19
I read the wiki entry to. That's why I was asking, because that doesn't give much to go by.

How powerful is this entity? What has it done?

Ares for example killed his father, who created Earth and humanity and was the most powerful of the Olympian Gods. What level are the Preacherverse Angels on? Etc...

Sable
Gods killing gods has never been a uber feat. This happens in every major movie like Immortals, Clash of the Titans Wrath of the Titans ect. Even titans can kill gods.

Angels in Preacher cannot be killed. Until now by the angel of death.

KingD19
Every major movie is not this movie. You can't compare them.

Angels in Preacher can't be killed by what? Anything? Can God not kill them? The entity that gave Preacher his power? Are they unkillable by a higher power?

carthage
Ares can only win via BFR

SOK tanked being shot by 6-10 armed shooters with semi-automatics, a grenade launcher, and the gas explosion that destroyed the town of Anvil. Ares doesn't have the output to kill him.

Sable
Originally posted by KingD19
Every major movie is not this movie. You can't compare them.

Angels in Preacher can't be killed by what? Anything? Can God not kill them? The entity that gave Preacher his power? Are they unkillable by a higher power?

Actually you can, gods killing gods isn't an uber feat. Gods can kill each other, this isn't breaking news. You have not even watched the show, why are you debating something you have not seen?

I can compare them. Preacherverse God is the creator of the DC Universe the Presence (Yahweh, Elohim, God, Jehovah) which is >>>>all other gods of all universes. The only Equal would be TOAA of the Marvel Universe.

Sable
Originally posted by carthage
Ares can only win via BFR

SOK tanked being shot by 6-10 armed shooters with semi-automatics, a grenade launcher, and the gas explosion that destroyed the town of Anvil. Ares doesn't have the output to kill him.

I don't know how he could remove him since he is inter dimensional?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.