Bane vs. Mr. Miyagi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Pure h2h fight. Who wins?

KingD19
Miyagi doesn't attack first. He caught an arrow and broke three beer bottle tops. He has the speed to counter Bane's attack.

However, Bane is fast enough to fight Batman, who can't be slow if he took all those soldiers out in such a short time. And he broke that pillar.

Hmmmmmm.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
Miyagi doesn't attack first. He caught an arrow and broke three beer bottle tops. He has the speed to counter Bane's attack.

However, Bane is fast enough to fight Batman, who can't be slow if he took all those soldiers out in such a short time. And he broke that pillar.

Hmmmmmm.

I know right? Such a hard fight to call. Two extremely skilled fighters...

TheVaultDweller

Hmmmmmm.

Even if Miyagi counters, Bane no-sells haymakers, remember?

KingD19
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Even if Miyagi counters, Bane no-sells haymakers, remember?

Miyagi shattered three beer bottle tops. Surely his hands are powerful enough to destroy Bane's mask?

Inhuman
Earth will surely be destroyed during this fight.

Can we change the fighting location to an planet made of solid adamantium?

KingD19
Originally posted by Inhuman
Earth will surely be destroyed during this fight.

Can we change the fighting location to an planet made of solid adamantium?

So the Fighting Master of the LoS can punch chunks out of it for shits and giggles?

TheVaultDweller
Miyagi shattered three beer bottle tops. Surely his hands are powerful enough to destroy Bane's mask?

But Bane is an extremely intelligent fighter. He is a Master of the League of Shadows, after all. He won't let himself get hit.

KingD19
But Bane is an extremely intelligent fighter. He is a Master of the League of Shadows, after all. He won't let himself get hit.

But Miyagi doesn't attack first. He can counter.

TheVaultDweller
But Miyagi doesn't attack first. He can counter.

Guess they stalemate then. Because Bane is too intelligent. He will decide that he doesn't want to get hit, so he won't.

HulkIsHulk
Bane punches a concrete pillar while Miyagi breaks beer bottles at the same time, resulting in both of them dropping dead.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Bane punches a concrete pillar while Miyagi breaks beer bottles at the same time.

You might as well just set off a nuke instead, you monster.

Placidity
what

FrothByte
I wonder where h1 is...

Silent Master
Originally posted by FrothByte
I wonder where h1 is...

H1 ran away after he claimed to never troll and then I provided multiple examples of him doing just that.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Silent Master
H1 ran away after he claimed to never troll and then I provided multiple examples of him doing just that.

He threatened to report my for trolling because I posted on screen evidence from the film we were debating.

carthage
What if Ozymandias comes in

Dreampanther
This thread threatens the very fabric of the universe.

h1a8
Miyagi wins

FrothByte
Originally posted by h1a8
Miyagi wins

Why?

h1a8
Why? Because

1. Miyagi doesn't attack first but waits to counter attack
2. Bane will thus attack first
2. Miyagi has the necessary hand speed, reflexes, and skill to defend and counter Bane
3. Miyagi has the necessary hand speed to generate sufficient force to strike Bane's pressure point areas to significantly effect him.

Dexx-Planet86
Aaawwwwwh. good match

miyagi effortlessly break a tree, steamrolled kreese and terry who makes ip man and yuanjia look like pussies of pussies and more impressively casually catched a 260mph arrow without trying. but bane has punched off a huge chunk of concrete pillar and was fast enough to keep up against bats whos fast enough to bullettime machinegun bullets and steamrolled 4 of ra's ninjas who puts terry and kreese to shame. not to mention skill whise theyre on even

split 50/50 for me, miyagi has speed and slight edge in skill but bane is stronger and probly more durable

K-Dog
Being a child of the 80's I hope Miyagi quickly hits Bane like he chopped that tree in half.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Dexx-Planet86
Aaawwwwwh. good match

miyagi effortlessly break a tree, steamrolled kreese and terry who makes ip man and yuanjia look like pussies of pussies and more impressively casually catched a 260mph arrow without trying.

No yumi has ever shot an arrow at 260mph. What BS.

TheVaultDweller
No yumi has ever shot an arrow at 260mph. What BS.

Well, at least he isn't claiming that they were Mach 10 anymore. Baby steps.

Placidity
Can we have Hulk vs Miyagi already?

h1a8
Originally posted by Placidity
Can we have Hulk vs Miyagi already?

Why? Miyagi would lose badly? That would be silly.

FrothByte

How bout an Ozymandias vs. Miyagi fight?

BruceSkywalker

Ozy versus Bane then????

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Ozy versus Bane then????

Could always do a classic. Miyagi vs Khan. big grin

BruceSkywalker
Could always do a classic. Miyagi vs Khan. big grin

i'd be dwn for that
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.