MCU Ghost Rider vs. Marvel Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
It's somewhat difficult to gauge just how strong MCU Ghost Rider is, so I thought I'd make this match to see how well he stacks up to other heroes.

GR is armed with his chains and his opponents will be in standard gear. They know nothing about each other but are fighting to the death. GR is not allowed to use his penance stare, simply because 1. I don't recall if he actually used it in AoS and 2. It seems too much of a deus ex machina.

GR is healed fully after every round.

1. Deadpool
2. Wolverine
3. Winter Soldier
4. Captain America
5. Luke Cage
6. Black Panther
7. Spiderman (amalgam)
8. Iron Man
9. Scarlet Witch
10. Hulk
11. Vision
12. Thor

TheVaultDweller
I still find it hard to gauge exactly where to rank MCU Ghost Rider. While he was pretty much the most powerful individual in S4 of AoS, no one on AoS operates on the same level as the really heavy hitters in the MCU do. He most likely makes it past Cap, and probably Luke too, assuming his flames can harm him. They're mystical in nature, so there is no real proof that Luke will be able to resist them like he does normal fire. After that point it becomes a bit more iffy IMO.

carthage
Down at Odinson

FrothByte
Originally posted by carthage
Down at Odinson

Wow. That high huh?

Sable
Down at Odinson

Stops at BP.

TheVaultDweller
He needs more feats against better opponents. Aida honestly wasn't that impressive. The only thing that really made her a serious threat was her immunity to conventional weapons. But her healing factor didn't work against Ghost Rider, which is why he could take her out that easily.

carthage
Originally posted by Sable
Stops at BP.

Tchalla can't damage him and Reyes can do some serious blunt force damage with his blows (he destroyed a SHIELD containment unit Lash couldn't break out of) or could just roast him with his chains or pyrokinesis

Hulk likewise will get raped by his chains or BFRed into Hell

Sable
Tchalla can't damage him and Reyes can do some serious blunt force damage with his blows (he destroyed a SHIELD containment unit Lash couldn't break out of) or could just roast him with his chains or pyrokinesis

Hulk likewise will get raped by his chains or BFRed into Hell

True but BP suit is indestructible. I don't see any way GR gets through it. I have a feeling cutting his head off might work.

K-Dog
When Hulk gets burned a couple of times, he's going to get really really really mad. No way does ghost rider have the feats to show he can take the Hulk down. He could bfr 1-2 of 10. Scarlet witch may be able to take a minority, but if she gets hit one time, she's gone. The Iron Man suit gets burned up in 30 seconds or so, maybe Tonys most powerful laser could decapitate ghostrider for a minority of wins. Don't really know on that one. Thor is too much, And wins 10 of 10. Not sure how many he would win without the hammer.

nfactor1995
The show never really established his upper limit, given he never struggled with anybody. I'm not sure he is on the level of people like Thor and Hulk, but he's definitely above people like the super soldiers and probably Spiderman.

John Murdoch
Haven't seen AoS, but if GR isn't hanging with at least number 10 then he either better have a lot of potential left to discover or the showrunners messed up.

Dr Will Hatch
Stops at Thor. Ghost Rider is perhaps the most underrated MCU character in terms of power. He could be a Doctor Strange level character if he ever decided to become a villain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.