Lucifer Gauntlet vs Saint of Killers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Angel of Death

vs

Rd 1: Luci no weapons w/wings

Rd 2: Luci w/ Amenadiel

Rd 3: Luci w/ Maze and Amenadiel

Rd 4: Luci w/Maze, Amenadiel

Rd 5: Luci w/ Uriel/Maze/Amenadiel/Goddess

How far does Saint get.

Lets assume since Saint is not affected by Genesis, he won't be affected by time slow.

KingD19
1 - SoK
2 - SoK
3 - Luci
4 - Same as 3, but yeah Luci
5 - Luci

Sain't doesn't make it as soon as Maze and Amenadiel show up. Amenadiel slows time for SoK, Maze stabs him with her daggers powerful enough to kill Archangels.

Sable
Originally posted by Sable

Lets assume since Saint is not affected by Genesis, he won't be affected by time slow.

KingD19
Are his bullets effected?

Sable
I guess it would depend on who has a higher mandate and who is higher up on the food chain. Amen is supposed to be Gods favorite irc, but his time slow isn't exactly working that great right now, even at full power human bullets were only slowed down.

'Omnideadly guns: The Saint of Killer's guns are able to kill any individual, despite the individual's circumstance and powers. This was demonstrated when he shot both DeBlanc and Susan, both of who are angels that never reinvigorated when shot.'

Omnideadliness. The weapons always inflict fatal injuries regardless of the circumstance or nature of the victim (including angels and demons) - even God and the Devil are not immune to the bullets, as the Saint has killed them both (the only being ever to have survived being shot by the Saint was Cassidy, but Garth Ennis later admitted that he was still working out the character of the Saint at that point and was a technical mistake).

http://preacher.wikia.com/wiki/Saint_of_Killers

KingD19
I know what his guns are able to do. That doesn't necessarily mean that the bullets won't be slowed to a crawl like every other bullet Amenadiel has slowed down. They still act like regular bullets, just kill pretty much anything.

Lucifer and Amenadiel are undoubtedly higher up on the food chain than DeBlanc and Susan, as they are Archangels and second only to God and Goddess.

And until Preacher SoK has the feats of the comics, him killing Satan and God(while off his throne) don't matter.

BruceSkywalker
i haven't seen the 2nd ep of Preacher even though i have on the dvr... what all has the saint of killers done?

Sable
Originally posted by KingD19
I know what his guns are able to do. That doesn't necessarily mean that the bullets won't be slowed to a crawl like every other bullet Amenadiel has slowed down. They still act like regular bullets, just kill pretty much anything.

Lucifer and Amenadiel are undoubtedly higher up on the food chain than DeBlanc and Susan, as they are Archangels and second only to God and Goddess.

And until Preacher SoK has the feats of the comics, him killing Satan and God(while off his throne) don't matter.

I mean sure, if you want to wait months till those episodes. But we know the writers and directors are very intent on this following the comic almost exactly. So its reasonable to assume based on what we already know about him that his bullets are linked to his gun, which are linked to his powers. They are not human bullets, I don't think they act like human bullets as they never miss and kill anything regardless of what who or what it is. So if his bullets were slowed they would miss their mark and thats impossible based on his powers set.

Sable
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i haven't seen the 2nd ep of Preacher even though i have on the dvr... what all has the saint of killers done?

No sold the Word of God (Genesis), super strength, inter dimensional travel, permanently killed two angels that have never been killed just to name a few, shrugged off an armada of high powered weapons and a throng of heavily armed weapons experts with a grenade launcher, blasted his was through a squad of police. And was ripping arms of people like they were paper.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Sable
No sold the Word of God (Genesis), super strength, inter dimensional travel, permanently killed two angels that have never been killed just to name a few, shrugged off an armada of high powered weapons and a throng of heavily armed weapons experts with a grenade launcher, blasted his was through a squad of police. And was ripping arms of people like they were paper.

Thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.