Girder vs Winter soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Girder from Flash series fights Bucky in Winter Soldier mindset. They fight in
1. A restaurant
2. A garage
3. A corporate office
4. A baseball stadium
How does this go?

KingD19
Doesn't matter where. Girder is just flat out stronger and tougher than Bucky.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Girder from Flash series fights Bucky in Winter Soldier mindset. They fight in
1. A restaurant
2. A garage
3. A corporate office
4. A baseball stadium
How does this go?

Why those specific locations?

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Why those specific locations?
Change of environment. Just to see how the combatants make use of the environment. Bucky showed that he has no problem making use of stuff lying nearby to attack even weaker opponents. Girder showed he has no problem using the element of surprise against opponents. I thought it would make the fight more interesting to argue for

TheVaultDweller
Change of environment. Just to see how the combatants make use of the environment. Bucky showed that he has no problem making use of stuff lying nearby to attack even weaker opponents. Girder showed he has no problem using the element of surprise against opponents. I thought it would make the fight more interesting to argue for

It's kind of hard to gauge how a metal arm haymaker from Bucky compares to a supersonic punch from Flash. Maybe repeated hits from the metal arm could force him to revert to human form? If not, it doesn't really matter where they fight. Girder's strength and durability will eventually tip it in his favour.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
It's kind of hard to gauge how a metal arm haymaker from Bucky compares to a supersonic punch from Flash. Maybe repeated hits from the metal arm could force him to revert to human form? If not, it doesn't really matter where they fight. Girder's strength and durability will eventually tip it in his favour.
How do you think Cap will do in a h2h fight against him?

TheVaultDweller
How do you think Cap will do in a h2h fight against him?

Well, like I said, if the metal arm can't do much, then Cap is screwed as well. Both are better fighters than Girder, but that means little if they can't do significant damage.

The issue is knowing how much Girder can take before reverting to human form, because we don't actually know how a supersonic punch compares to a super soldier punch. I can only recall Barry using the move twice. Once against Girder, and once in a failed attempt against Grodd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.