What if...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
...Wonder Woman would have been teleported to MU in the beginning of Civil War, wearing her full gear , and working with Cap.

How would things have changed?

Philosophía
Reminder of how the sides generally looked:

https://images.moviepilot.com/images/c_limit,q_auto:good,w_600/heatulujmja6zbhkzfyg/how-do-the-civil-war-teams-differ-between-comics-and-film.jpg

Damborgson
I think the biggest change would have been that depending to what she showed up to, she'd have likely ended Ragnarok then and there and prevented Goliath from getting killed. Hercules got thrown aside from a lightning bolt but I feel she'd have had some major success.

Galan007
Only one on Tony's side who would be capable of giving Dianna legit pause would be Sentry... But with all her gear, Dianna would beat CW Sentry as long as she ended things before he Voided-out. After him, the rest would go down in rapid succession.

Imo. /shrug

Sin I AM
Sentry was in civil war?

Damborgson
He was. He didn't do much though besides stomp Gorgon and a few Inhumans, then lose to Herc and Hulkling.

Galan007
Yeah, he even registered himself:

https://s26.postimg.org/huni7jgy1/Civil_War_-_The_Return-024.jpg

Philosophía
Bump.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Sentry was in civil war?

He was.

Herc and Hulkling beat him in one panel.

Later Carol commented on how he was useless during CW.

Stoic
Originally posted by Damborgson
He was. He didn't do much though besides stomp Gorgon and a few Inhumans, then lose to Herc and Hulkling.

Could that one showing be considered a plot driven low showing? I remember how many people kept commenting on the hellicarrier when he struggled to stop it, but what about Diana recently struggling to stop a fighter jet?

tkitna
Originally posted by Stoic
Could that one showing be considered a plot driven low showing?

Of course it was. He was too big for the storyline as usual. Can you honestly see a 'not pissing around' Sentry lose to those two guys?

Bentley
Hulkling was holding back not to kill Sentry.

tkitna
Originally posted by Bentley
Hulkling was holding back not to kill Sentry.

Of course. Seems about right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.