Multi Verse Royal Rumble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Lucifer w/wings
Goddess
Zeus (Immortals)
Amenidel (full power)
Saint of Killers
Superman
Thor
Doctor Manhattan
Maze
Ghost Rider
Doomsday
Apocalypse
Phoenix
Quicksilver
Dr. Strange
Black Panther

vs

Zeus (Clash of Titans) Full Power
Ares (Wonder Woman)
Wonder Woman
Thanos (Implied Power)
Dormammu
Odin
Ronin w/Power Gem
Mal w/Aether
Vision
Heimdal
Loki
Hulk
Dr. Doom
Flash
Captain America

Fight takes place on neutral territory on a indestructible planet.

relentless1
k... first of all, this isn't a royal rumble, its more of a huge wargames or survivor series....

second, team one is OP; you got Thor, Supes, Phoenix AND Doc Manhattan on there

TheVaultDweller
No Miyagi or Bane? whistle

Sable
Originally posted by relentless1
k... first of all, this isn't a royal rumble, its more of a huge wargames or survivor series....

second, team one is OP; you got Thor, Supes, Phoenix AND Doc Manhattan on there

T2 has infinity stones, Thanos, Dor, Odin and much more. I think this is a good matchup.

KingD19
Amenadiel at full strength can slow time to a crawl at least over a city as big as LA.

Makes this a whole lot easier for T1.

TheVaultDweller
Dormammu is kind of an unknown. As I pointed out in another thread, we have no idea whether he can even be defeated by physical means. Strange had to troll him into leaving of his own accord.

Sable
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Dormammu is kind of an unknown. As I pointed out in another thread, we have no idea whether he can even be defeated by physical means. Strange had to troll him into leaving of his own accord.

I figured DM/Strange would play that angle the best.

Khazra Reborn
Too many variables, basically anything could happen.

relentless1
Originally posted by Sable
T2 has infinity stones, Thanos, Dor, Odin and much more. I think this is a good matchup.

by the looks of it team 2 only has two of the stones and those guys were handily defeated even with those amps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.