TOR Trio vs PT Trio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
Another TOR vs PT match smile smile smile

TOR Team
- Arcann (KoTET)
- Vaylin (KotET)
- Outlander (KoTET)

PT Team
- Dooku (RotS)
- Mace Windu (RotS)
- Anakin Skywalker (RotS)

1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-Out

Azronger
PT stomps

AncientPower
LOL nobody stomps here.

1.PT.
2.TOR.
3.Vaylin's AOE is probably the biggest advantage.

Total Warrior
1.PT
2.TOR
3.PT with difficulty

Dispray
TOR Team rapes, Vaylin Unchained can probably solo.

AncientPower
Nah she can't, but she does make an all-out fight really difficult for the PT to turn into a lightsaber duel, which is the only way they can win.

McP
PT, moderate/high difficulty

relentless1
PT

Beniboybling
PT stomp, TOR are outclassed.

darthbane77
TOR wins

AncientPower
PT ain't winning. laughing out loud

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Beniboybling
PT stomp

AncientPower
You can say it as many times as you like, it doesn't make it any less retarded. laughing out loud

Pre-prime Arcann was tanking Valkorion's Force Lightning Storm, the mere excess of which was crippling dozens of ships and had so many casualties involved that SCORPIO, who has seen the deaths of millions during Agent Act III, was stunned. Then he survived falling thousands of feet whilst unconscious from losing the aforementioned exchange.

Prime Arcann was far more powerful than him and yet was no match for Chained Vaylin, nevermind her own far more powerful Unchained incarnation, whom the Outlander was more powerful than.

Beniboybling
cool story bro, anybody on team 1 still crushes him. sick

AncientPower
All claims, no substance.

You in a nutshell, ain't it? laughing out loud

Beniboybling
no u

In which case, happy to provide substance once you put forward a real argument. sad

AncientPower
It is a real argument, your dodging is hilarious.

Selenial
Beni come on.

This power scaling is totally valid and legitimate method that's not prone to exploitation by huge inconsistencies. It's not like unchained Vaylin was lightly cracking some stone with her unfathomably powerful AoE, or that she couldn't kill a non-force sensitive spy with it mmm

Grow up, God sad

AncientPower
Aw look Beni, your little friend came to save you, how sweet.

But nice way to dodge the point, as well as the fact none of the PT team have faced a Force attack that strong and actually withstood it.

Selenial
> theron shan has greater endurance than anakin skywalker
- ap 2k17

AncientPower
Are you this dense? The attack we are referring to here is not Vaylin's unconcentrated wave/ragdolling of Theron and Arcann.

But I should've known the only thing you could come up with was lowballing.

But hey, if you want to play that game, let's all start talking about how an enraged Anakin was struggling to subdue a politician. Glorious feat.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by AncientPower
Aw look Beni, your little friend came to save you, how sweet.how immature. sad

AP seems to think this proves TOR wins, it doesn't.

Selenial
Originally posted by AncientPower
Are you this dense? The attack we are referring to here is not Vaylin's unconcentrated wave/ragdolling of Theron and Arcann.

But I should've known the only thing you could come up with was lowballing.

But hey, if you want to play that game, let's all start talking about how an enraged Anakin was struggling to subdue a politician. Glorious feat.

As I said, a massive inconsistency prone to exploitation that you can't reconcile with one of the few combat scenes she appears in.

If you were to read the thread, nowhere did I claim this was the AoE you were talking about, but if you can't reconcile her doing jack shit in a combat scenario with your power scaling, then whatever 'raw power' horse shit you come out with is beyond irrelevant smile

AncientPower
1.There's no such thing as 'beyond' irrelevance. laughing out loud

2.Star Wars has been inconsistent since 1977, we'll be back after the break.

3.You're still dodging the point here, and no, pointing to a Vaylin who'd just been defeated going AWOL and getting herself killed doesn't render it 'beyond irrelevant' at all.

The sheer degree of raw power we're dealing with is so much more than your PT club has dealt with -besides instances where the circumstances massively amped them- that the entire claim that they are going to win a Force exchange is fallacious at this point.

Anakin's been taken down by Dooku's lightning on more than one occasion, and the best feat Dooku has with his lightning is a Disney Canon feat. Arcann on the other hand was dealing with somebody who could kill hundreds of Knights of Zakuul with a single Force attack.

Go figure.

Selenial
I'd define something that's not only irrelevant to an argument, but damaging to the psyche of any sane individual who reads it as 'beyond irrelevant' smile

So we all get to pick the parts we like and say **** the rest? Cool.

Since you have no idea whether Vaylin was circumstantially amped from her ordeal, and since she's utterly failed to bring her power to bear in an actual fight, no, the idea that she wasn't circumstantially amped is what seems 'utterly fallacious'.

Though I am enjoying your massive moving of the goalposts while simultaneously being forced to use non-prime versions of the characters in order to lowball them. If only I wasn't using a peak!Vaylin, then I guess you could claim I wa doing the same sad

Deronn_solo
PT's duelist are too good.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Selenial
Though I am enjoying your massive moving of the goalposts while simultaneously being forced to use non-prime versions of the characters in order to lowball them. If only I wasn't using a peak!Vaylin, then I guess you could claim I wa doing the same sad Valyin got spanked by Senya, weak link. sad

Ursumeles
Wtf is this thread.
Also, kek @PT winning being laughable, and kek @Beni's trolling smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fantastic thread. Going with team PT barely. Or maybe not. mmm

Sinious
thumb up

Probably depends on how well Anakin and Vaylin perform.

NewGuy01
Team 2.

Azronger
Originally posted by Azronger
PT stomps

nfactor1995
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fantastic thread. Going with team PT barely. Or maybe not. mmm

Rockydonovang
3 people in the league of the most powerful jedi and sith of all time(as of rots), or the guys where one of the members is comparable in any sort of way with yoda and sid's canonical inferior. Toughie.

Going with PT

UCanShootMyNova
Dooku solos. AGAIN.

Haschwalth
PT all 3.

MythLord
PT team.

thesithmaster
Team 2. Not a stomp, but not a close battle either.
And only KF Vader can be considered Sidious league. Dooku was curbstomped. Mace could barely react and is Dooku tier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.