Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
2QKg5SZ_35I

Robtard
Enjoyed the original and this looks like it'll be a fun family film, so will check it out. Kevin Hart is shit and hopefully won't bring the film down with his same-humor-in-everything tomfoolery

Do wonder if they're working on another Zathura with his new 'in game' format.

-Pr-
Disappointing trailer, tbh. I mean, I'm sure the cast will all do their jobs well, and the Rock seems to regularly play the "doesn't act like he looks" kind of character, but...

The original Jumanji had a kind of horror vibe to it at times. It wasn't just a normal jungle, it was a living nightmare. Alan in the original was a broken man due to what had happened to him there, but this just looks like a somewhat generic jungle, imo.

Robtard
It's not a direct remake, it's more of a modern re-envisioning with it being a video game and players emerging themselves (literally here) into the game.

But sure, I can see where this is definitely more of a generic tongue-in-cheek family flick while the original did have that 'scary' aspect, from the Great White Hunter trying to get Alan's head for a trophy, to the creepy giant blood sucking mosquitos.

edit: Was it just me, or did anyone else feel back then that the kid who played young Alan had a very punchable face?

ares834

Patient_Leech
The fact that they are referencing a Guns & Roses song for the title of the film isn't a good sign to me.

I haven't even watched the trailer yet.

Dreampanther
Looks like fun.

marwash22
making them video game characters is a good twist, but still... fck this.

the best part about Jumanji was the "game" coming into the real world. This takes all the stakes away.

I'd rather have a sequel that we never got.

shit, I'd take just another movie like Zathura.

marwash22
goddamnit. one of the related videos to that trailer was a remake of 'Flatliners'.

sigh.

riv6672
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Looks like fun.
Agreed.
I found nothing to complain about, or even shit on.

Kazenji
Looks like it could be good

i remember the movie getting some flack over, Karen Gillen's outfit..... erm

she's no different to the character of Lara Croft yet a game character gets a free pass.

riv6672
You remember? Its only been a day!

Kazenji
Originally posted by riv6672
You remember? Its only been a day!

erm

It didn't happen today

all the nonsense was from last year.

Esau Cairn
I seriously cannot stand Kevin Hart or Jack Black.

They're neither comedians nor actors to me.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
The fact that they are referencing a Guns & Roses song for the title of the film isn't a good sign to me.

Remember The Rundown with Dwayne Jonson & Sean William Scott?

That was retitled, Welcome To The Jungle & possibly had the same theme song as well.

Kazenji
That one was retitled as "Welcome To The Jungle" for Australia and few other places.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
I seriously cannot stand Kevin Hart or Jack Black.

Kevin Hart can be funny given the right situation (Secret Life of Pets was a good role for him, for example), but he seems a little out of place here, yes. The whole movie is sort of an annoying gimmick, though. And sure enough, I watched the trailer and Guns & Roses is full on in the trailer. Good lord..

Remember The Rundown with Dwayne Jonson & Sean William Scott?

That was retitled, Welcome To The Jungle & possibly had the same theme song as well.

I don't remember the marketing too well for that film and I don't even remember if the song was in the film.

riv6672
Originally posted by Kazenji
erm

It didn't happen today

all the nonsense was from last year.
Ah! Agree on it being nonsense.
The point of the outfit is pretty clear.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Looks like fun.

Agreed. Planning on seeing it. Laughed during the trailer a lot.

Inhuman
Think it looks fun

Dr Will Hatch
Yeah, this looks pretty fun. I love the original, and have no problems with this.

marwash22
i remember the movie getting some flack over, Karen Gillen's outfit..... erm

she's no different to the character of Lara Croft yet a game character gets a free pass. whaaaaa? are you serious? You don't remember how much shit the original Tomb Raider games got for being deemed as sexist and inappropriate for having female adventurer dressed that like a stripper?

how old are you, Kaz?

Kazenji
What's my age got to do with anything?

marwash22
you not being aware of certain details pertaining to the subject matter you're talking about.

Mindset
Kaz just turned 13.

Kazenji
Originally posted by marwash22
you not being aware of certain details pertaining to the subject matter you're talking about.

The way a character should dress?

stop trying to be a SJW.

marwash22
what?

legit confused

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Mindset
Kaz just turned 13.

Sshhhh...yer gonna bring Quan back!

Kazenji
The way some people behave on these forums, Feels like they're more younger then that.

riv6672
Originally posted by marwash22
Could not be age...maybe pop culture knowledge, or lack of, in regards to Lara?

Kazenji
***** please, I've been playing those games since the first game was released back in 1996

so i doubt its lack of pop culture knowledge in regards to that game character.

riv6672
So much for my being reasonable.
Guess you just suck at making any kind of coherent point on this subject.

Moving on. Enjoy the thread.

Kazenji
So much for my being reasonable.
Guess you just suck at making any kind of coherent point on this subject..

???

i already made my point back on page 1, I'm confused by what Marwash is exactly getting at with his one.

Patient_Leech
You guys are all about as much fun and reasonable as a bag of dicks.

Kazenji
Well if some folks aren't going to elaborate what they're trying to say, Screw em.

marwash22
you made the claim that Lara Croft got a free pass, which is completely false.

I asked how old you are because if you're under 25 it would make sense why you didn't know about the backlash the original games got for the way Lara was dressed.

apparently someone asking your age is a trigger 'cause you spazzed tf out and started calling me an SJW, which made no sense at all... hence my confusion.

carthage
This looks like horseshit

A generic action comedy with two of the most unfunny people on the planet. No thanks.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by carthage
This looks like horseshit

I'm glad someone finally said what I was thinking. It looks like pretty generic corporate comedy to me.

Esau Cairn
This definitely lacks the fun childhood fantasy of the 1st.

The animals, the house turning into a jungle, waterfall down the stairs...all a shame they couldn't catch that fantasy aspect in this one.

prabhash.s
Waiting to see the all new Jumanji. Very excited

Kazenji
Reviews are coming in for this

seems to be around the 7 or 8 out of 10 area.

carthage
This looks like utter trash
No thanks, Quan and Thor might like it because it has poop jokes and explosions though

Kazenji
6H87y6cGbC0

"Don't think too hard about certain things and just have fun"

Patient_Leech
I've seen ads for this on TV and it looks like complete shit.

riv6672
6H87y6cGbC0

"Don't think too hard about certain things and just have fun"
Great advice.

Patient_Leech
So I've heard this is actually sort of fun?

Meh, I'll still probably wait for Netflix and even then I'll probably have to be really bored.

BruceSkywalker
i wana see this bu don;t know when

Bentley
From what I've Heard. Fun film, better than the trailers let on.

riv6672
I took my youngest son on opening day.
I enjoyed the heck out of it, personally.

Esau Cairn
So I've heard this is actually sort of fun?

My 11 yr old enjoyed it but I thought it was just an ok summer blockbuster.

Considering it was a family movie there was kinda 3 awkward penis jokes that got the adults chuckling & kids whispering to their parents asking what was funny...

ares834
Saw this today, it was pretty fun.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carthage
This looks like utter trash
No thanks, Quan and Thor might like it because it has poop jokes and explosions though Thor is great this looks like your kind of thing. I'm rewatching Star Wars these days at the cinema you liar.

WolvesofBabylon
Pretty enjoyable movie. Kids liked it a lot. I'd say 7/10.

Patient_Leech
My 11 yr old enjoyed it but I thought it was just an ok summer blockbuster.

Considering it was a family movie there was kinda 3 awkward penis jokes that got the adults chuckling & kids whispering to their parents asking what was funny...

laughing out loud

Damn, that's obnoxious for parents. Thanks a lot, Rock.

Is it just me or is The Rock's taste in roles really going downhill fast?

TheVaultDweller
His choice in roles has always been rather... uh... yeah, I will just leave this here:

https://resizing.flixster.com/32jB0rXwXj6V9W5gEBoPjD3fmoI=/206x305/v1.bTsxMTIzNTYwMTtqOzE3NjM1OzEyMDA7MTA1MDsxNDAw

Patient_Leech
^ Yeah, it might have just been a fluke that he was in some gems like Walking Tall and The Rundown.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Damn, that's obnoxious for parents. Thanks a lot, Rock.

Is it just me or is The Rock's taste in roles really going downhill fast? So you're going to complain about a professional actor picking films you do not like while he's killing it as an actor. You're such a delusional guy.

riv6672
^ Yeah, it might have just been a fluke that he was in some gems like Walking Tall and The Rundown.
laughing

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by -Pr-
Disappointing trailer, tbh. I mean, I'm sure the cast will all do their jobs well, and the Rock seems to regularly play the "doesn't act like he looks" kind of character, but...

The original Jumanji had a kind of horror vibe to it at times. It wasn't just a normal jungle, it was a living nightmare. Alan in the original was a broken man due to what had happened to him there, but this just looks like a somewhat generic jungle, imo.

Amazing Movie. I must admit it surpassed the expectations.

Josh_Alexander
Jumanji was a great movie.

Really better than what i expected.

Loved Jack Black's performance.

SpaceMonkey
Watched this today and I was pleasantly surprised. A lot of fun.

Flyattractor
Worth a Theater Ticket is my big question?

Kazenji
For the likes of yourself?....i doubt it.

Flyattractor
Why is that? And my Local Theater now has a bar so going to the Theater is now WAY more enjoyable.

Lord Lucien
It's fun, it's funny, and has a surprising amount of heart.

Flyattractor
I could see this but it will have to wait for a late show to have fewer kids.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Worth a Theater Ticket is my big question?

Well i assure you that you'll enjoy it more than The Last Jedi!

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
It's fun, it's funny, and has a surprising amount of heart.

IK. It was better than expected.

riv6672
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Well i assure you that you'll enjoy it more than The Last Jedi!
Thats how i wound up watching it.
Gave my son the choice of movies, he opted for Jumanji.
I'm in no rush to watch Last Jedi, really.

Esau Cairn
I could see this but it will have to wait for a late show to have fewer kids.

You can groan louder at the dick jokes without parents pulling their kids away from you.

This movie should've been titled: Carry On Jumanji. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surtur
Why is that? And my Local Theater now has a bar so going to the Theater is now WAY more enjoyable.

Might as well just sneak in booze. Any booze they charge is going to be expensive.

And I definitely need booze if I'm going to watch any movie starring "The Rock". He's not even a horrible actor as far as action stars go, he just tends to make horrible horrible choices when it comes to roles. Not always, but usually. Yeah, I'm looking *right* at you "Race To Witch Mountain".

Josh_Alexander
Thats how i wound up watching it.
Gave my son the choice of movies, he opted for Jumanji.
I'm in no rush to watch Last Jedi, really.

Hahaha ik.

Star Wars felt low this time.

Id rather see Jumanji twice than TLJ.

Surtur

Id rather see Jumanji twice than TLJ.

sad

quanchi112
Hahaha ik.

Id rather see Jumanji twice than TLJ. You picked Jumanji over Star Wars. Disgraceful.

juggernaut74
Alot of people are, Jumanji beat Star Wars again yesterday.

And Jumanji is poised to beat Star Wars this weekend as well:
http://pro.boxoffice.com/weekend-forecast-star-wars-jumanji-look-retain-top-spots-insidious-last-key-debuts-mollys-game-expands/

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Alot of people are, Jumanji beat Star Wars again yesterday.

And Jumanji is poised to beat Star Wars this weekend as well:
http://pro.boxoffice.com/weekend-forecast-star-wars-jumanji-look-retain-top-spots-insidious-last-key-debuts-mollys-game-expands/ Star Wars will make a lot more money. That's what matters not what beats a film in its third or fourth week.

I'll be sure to compare the total numbers to each other to laugh at your hilarious spinning.

juggernaut74
Jumanji came out only 5 days after Star Wars.

The Rock is the man.

quanchi112
Jumanji came out only 5 days after Star Wars.

The Rock is the man. What weekend will it beat Star Wars again ?

laughing out loud

How much more will Star Wars make than Jumanji. A shit ton. The Rock is no Andy Serkis or Adam Driver.

playa1258
Jumanji is having a good run and providing good counter programming to Star Wars/Disney.

riv6672
I dont really pay attention to box office, but thats inpressive on Jumanji's part i must admit.

Lord Lucien
I really hope this kickstarts the Jumanji Cinematic Universe. We could use more cinematic universii.

juggernaut74
I dont really pay attention to box office, but thats inpressive on Jumanji's part i must admit. Indeed it is, it just proves that Jumanji is a better movie than the Last Jedi.

quanchi112
Indeed it is, it just proves that Jumanji is a better movie than the Last Jedi. Iyo not mine. You are free to support Jumanji over my beloved Star Wars. You are a traitor indeed.

juggernaut74
It just shows your Disney fanboyism clouds your judgment.

I blaze my own path.

quanchi112
It just shows your Disney fanboyism clouds your judgment.

I blaze my own path. I loved the film. Why wouldn't I support a brand that just made a film I love. You like jaumnji more than Star Wars. You have bad taste and are upset. Rewatch the old Star Wars if you can't handle the new trilogy.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112
You picked Jumanji over Star Wars. Disgraceful.

You know what's disgraceful?

This: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t649102.html

quanchi112
You know what's disgraceful?

This: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t649102.html Also supported by a SCREENRANT link. You would find a difference of opinion offensive. I'm not alone. smile

juggernaut74
Jumanji is set to dominate Star Wars this weekend.

Josh_Alexander
Also supported by a SCREENRANT link. You would find a difference of opinion offensive. I'm not alone. smile

I never said you were the only disgrace in this world! laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
Jumanji is set to dominate Star Wars this weekend.

thumb up

quanchi112
I never said you were the only disgrace in this world! laughing out loud You are cheering on Jumanji over Star Wars. You're a traitor. I cast you out.

laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
You are cheering on Jumanji over Star Wars. You're a traitor. I cast you out.

laughing out loud

I am cheering Jumanji 2 OVER The Last Jedi! Be more careful when reading.

quanchi112
I am cheering Jumanji 2 OVER The Last Jedi! Be more careful when reading. That is a Star Wars film. You are now a Jumanji guy. That's gross. I haven't even seen it and wouldn't waste my money on it at the theatre when I could see the last Jedi again.

Josh_Alexander
That is a Star Wars film. You are now a Jumanji guy. That's gross. I haven't even seen it and wouldn't waste my money on it at the theatre when I could see the last Jedi again.

I didbt said that i disliked the SW franchise! I said i disliked a specific movie under that franchise.

A good english professor doesnt only know how to write but also how to interpret! laughing out loud

juggernaut74
I didbt said that i disliked the SW franchise! I said i disliked a specific movie under that franchise.

A good english professor doesnt only know how to write but also how to interpret! laughing out loud He Does that shit to me as well. I said I didn't like 1 movie out of 9 and he takes it as me hating the whole franchise.

Quan is a disgrace to teachers everywhere.

Josh_Alexander
He Does that shit to me as well. I said I didn't like 1 movie out of 9 and he takes it as me hating the whole franchise.

IK!!!

The worst thing is that he is a Kinder Teacher!! Those poor little fellows must be terrible at English!

quanchi112

A good english professor doesnt only know how to write but also how to interpret! laughing out loud You dissed Star Wars. You're a Jumanji guy. Congrats.

quanchi112
He Does that shit to me as well. I said I didn't like 1 movie out of 9 and he takes it as me hating the whole franchise.

Quan is a disgrace to teachers everywhere. You two special ed kids aren't welcome in my class.

Josh_Alexander
/\

.....Told you.

quanchi112
/\

.....Told you. Both of you not only hated the film but want it to do badly to hurt the brand. That's called being a traitor. You're a Jumanji kid now.

juggernaut74
Jumanji dominated Star Wars this weekend. I'm glad this movie is doing well, huge fan of Jack Black, Kevin Hart, and the Rock.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/weekend/chart/

I can't wait for the Rock to suit up as Black Adam and smack Chris Evans back to the Fantastic Four.

riv6672
Chris Evans?

Josh_Alexander
Jumanji dominated Star Wars this weekend. I'm glad this movie is doing well, huge fan of Jack Black, Kevin Hart, and the Rock.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/weekend/chart/

I can't wait for the Rock to suit up as Black Adam and smack Chris Evans back to the Fantastic Four.

laughing out loud

I want to see Quanchi's face right now!!!! laughing out loud

Poor Quanchi, am sad for the guy...It's evident Johnson has him 50 shades darker! laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud

I want to see Quanchi's face right now!!!! laughing out loud

Poor Quanchi, am sad for the guy...It's evident Johnson has him 50 shades darker! laughing out loud See this is the typical dishonest bs you've been spouting. Star Wars has been out how many weeks now. Most people here have seen it once and many multiple times such as myself. It's cruised past a billion and already well past a Rogue One. I didn't ever believe this would come close to TFA due to the gap in between Star Wars films. I also love TLJ so I am very pleased with its quality and cannot wait for the finale.

Jumanji won't be anywhere near Star Wars when both films runs are over at the box office. These headlines are sad for someone who is supposed to be a Star Wars fan to be loving. You're a hater and not a true fan.

juggernaut74
Chris Evans? The Rock said he was going to slap Chris Evans back to the Fantastic Four, he also said he was going to slap Chis Pratt back to citcom TV.

quanchi112
The Rock said he was going to slap Chris Evans back to the Fantastic Four, he also said he was going to slap Chis Pratt back to citcom TV. The Rock would get ethered by the MCU. Hell, Tyrese might end the rock if he keeps effing with his family.

Surtur
Lol@ being dominated by Jumanji. Hilarious.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol@ being dominated by Jumanji. Hilarious. This isn't even the second week of its release. It's cruised past one billion. Surtur this film has what you don't, money.

Surtur
This isn't even the second week of its release. It's cruised past one billion. Surtur this film has what you don't, money.

I love how my comment triggered you. Awesome smile

quanchi112
I love how my comment triggered you. Awesome smile I care about Star Wars you care about Trump.

Surtur
I care about Star Wars you care about Trump.

https://m.popkey.co/459f5d/vWeZ5_s-200x150.gif

quanchi112
Yawns. Go back to making your brothers bed.

Surtur
Yawns. Go back to making your brothers bed.

https://m.popkey.co/459f5d/vWeZ5_s-200x150.gif

quanchi112
https://m.popkey.co/459f5d/vWeZ5_s-200x150.gif You jerk him off too. You're gross.

Josh_Alexander
See this is the typical dishonest bs you've been spouting. Star Wars has been out how many weeks now. Most people here have seen it once and many multiple times such as myself. It's cruised past a billion and already well past a Rogue One. I didn't ever believe this would come close to TFA due to the gap in between Star Wars films. I also love TLJ so I am very pleased with its quality and cannot wait for the finale.

Jumanji won't be anywhere near Star Wars when both films runs are over at the box office. These headlines are sad for someone who is supposed to be a Star Wars fan to be loving. You're a hater and not a true fan.

You are so idiotic you fail to realize that Jumanji came a week after SW!

Inform yourself kiddo!

TLJ is a SHAME to be surpassed by such a low fan movie like Jumanji!

But ofcourse, Johnson is a charming man!

juggernaut74
Actually it was less than a week, 5 days.

Josh_Alexander
Actually it was less than a week, 5 days.

Yeah! But you know...Quanchi has been in a Trolling mode off lately...

quanchi112
You are so idiotic you fail to realize that Jumanji came a week after SW!

Inform yourself kiddo!

TLJ is a SHAME to be surpassed by such a low fan movie like Jumanji!

But ofcourse, Johnson is a charming man! And you have to filed to realize it only beat it in its fourth week. Everybody has seen Star Wars for the most part, kiddo. We look at the totality not one quarter to determine the numbers.

It will never pass TLJ in totality. That's what studies care about not fourth week numbers only. You're a Star Wars hater.

Josh_Alexander
And you have to filed to realize it only beat it in its fourth week. Everybody has seen Star Wars for the most part, kiddo. We look at the totality not one quarter to determine the numbers.

It will never pass TLJ in totality. That's what studies care about not fourth week numbers only. You're a Star Wars hater.

Again, you are so naive!!

SW has a bigger fan base than Jumanji! Ofcourse SW would have a bigger BO overall! But that's not the topic here!

The thing is that Jumanji beat TLJ this week!

Its evident people begin to realize how of a terrible option TLJ is!

Am sorry if your dear Johnson isnt as loved!

quanchi112
Again, you are so naive!!

SW has a bigger fan base than Jumanji! Ofcourse SW would have a bigger BO overall! But that's not the topic here!

The thing is that Jumanji beat TLJ this week!

Its evident people begin to realize how of a terrible option TLJ is!

Am sorry if your dear Johnson isnt as loved! No, it is just that it's in its fourth week and Jumanji was a surprise hit. Your brain is incapable of rational thought at every turn. No, you didn't like it I loved it.

I loved this film you didn't. Quit crying about it. You going on and on and on about how much you hated it and want it to fail doesn't do the brand any good. He isn't doing the next one anyways. So all you're trying to do is devalue the brand by your incessant and pointless bitching. Stfu.

Josh_Alexander
No, it is just that it's in its fourth week and Jumanji was a surprise hit. Your brain is incapable of rational thought at every turn. No, you didn't like it I loved it.

I loved this film you didn't. Quit crying about it. You going on and on and on about how much you hated it and want it to fail doesn't do the brand any good. He isn't doing the next one anyways. So all you're trying to do is devalue the brand by your incessant and pointless bitching. Stfu.

Jumanji defeated TLJ! Go wail to Johnson!

You know..I feel sorry for you...Its not your fault the movie was a mediocrecy!

quanchi112
Jumanji defeated TLJ! Go wail to Johnson!

You know..I feel sorry for you...Its not your fault the movie was a mediocrecy! IN it's fourth week!! It will probably make the most money pit of all films released in 2017 when it's said and done. I think it's already made it on the top ten box office films of all time. Only a dummy would say a film that cracked the top ten and will finish first out of all films released in 2017 was a failure. You're a retard.

Josh_Alexander
IN it's fourth week!! It will probably make the most money pit of all films released in 2017 when it's said and done. I think it's already made it on the top ten box office films of all time. Only a dummy would say a film that cracked the top ten and will finish first out of all films released in 2017 was a failure. You're a retard.

Youve reached a level of stupidity unpared!!

The very fact that you think Box Office = Success proofs your ignorance.

Am glad Jumanji beat TLJ this week!

It proofs how low the movie felt despite the fans!

A true fan would recognize how mediocre TLJ is....But ofcourse you are a Johnson fan... I respect that! laughing out loud

quanchi112
Youve reached a level of stupidity unpared!!

The very fact that you think Box Office = Success proofs your ignorance.

Am glad Jumanji beat TLJ this week!

It proofs how low the movie felt despite the fans!

A true fan would recognize how mediocre TLJ is....But ofcourse you are a Johnson fan... I respect that! laughing out loud Your entire point pf Jumanji beating it in its fourth week is predicated on the box office. This was your point, kid.

No, a true fan would be honest and now lament over a poor film if they deemed it so. You want Star Wars to fail when Johnson isn't even doing episode nine.

Stick with Jumanji.

Josh_Alexander
Your entire point pf Jumanji beating it in its fourth week is predicated on the box office. This was your point, kid.

No, a true fan would be honest and now lament over a poor film if they deemed it so. You want Star Wars to fail when Johnson isn't even doing episode nine.

Stick with Jumanji.

Johnson Fan!!!!!

I know your ass is hurting! You are the only fool who believes TLJ to be a worthy succesor for The Force Awakens!!

Now it was evident by losing to Jumanji!

Keep adoring Ryan, just stop calling yourself a SW Fan! You are insulting!

quanchi112
Johnson Fan!!!!!

I know your ass is hurting! You are the only fool who believes TLJ to be a worthy succesor for The Force Awakens!!

Now it was evident by losing to Jumanji!

Keep adoring Ryan, just stop calling yourself a SW Fan! You are insulting! So you concede since your initial point was about the box office in week four. Clueless.

I'm not alone but you're apparently massively Butthurt and repetitive.

It made 1.2 billion already eclipsing iron man 3 on the top ten list of all time.

I will and continue to praise Jumanji you third worlder. You aren't even American.

laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
So you concede since your initial point was about the box office in week four. Clueless.

I'm not alone but you're apparently massively Butthurt and repetitive.

It made 1.2 billion already eclipsing iron man 3 on the top ten list of all time.

I will and continue to praise Jumanji you third worlder. You aren't even American.

laughing out loud

Its a shameful movie!

Get over it!

quanchi112
Its a shameful movie!

Get over it! It is a great movie. You are the one in pain. Let it go and go enjoy your passion the Jumanji.

Josh_Alexander
It is a great movie. You are the one in pain. Let it go and go enjoy your passion the Jumanji.

Johnson Fan!!!! I know you love how Johnson does it! laughing out loud

Dont worry, i dont judge sexuality!

quanchi112
Johnson Fan!!!! I know you love how Johnson does it! laughing out loud

Dont worry, i dont judge sexuality! Johnson made one of the best Star Wars films ever. This may supplant rots for me it's ****ing amazing.

Hey you're into Jumanji and the rock. Go be you. I definitely judge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.