Give Me Your 5 ! More Details Inside.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

^^ Plz take note

Give me your 5 superheroes.

Plz note!
- One must be in the Batman to cap.America range (Level)..
- One must be a Mid Herald..
- The other (3) must be high herald

Once enough peeps post there 5 member team il post the fight they will be in and we can determine if they survive it or prevail..

Teams can be of anything comic company u wish as long as they fit the respected power range i posted.

marwash22
sounds like bullshit.

How about you pm someone your list so you can't just pick a team to counter what everyone else comes up with.

Supermutant
Fantomex
Vision
Superman
Thor classic
Hal

Supermex
Originally posted by marwash22
sounds like bullshit.

How about you pm someone your list so you can't just pick a team to counter what everyone else comes up with.

Im good Bruh! You keep that bs..

Every team is going to fight the same fight, so need to counter here..

Proceed..

Supermex
Originally posted by Supermutant
Fantomex
Vision
Superman
Thor classic
Hal

Once i get a few more teams il post who all the teams are fighting, Super..

DarkSaint85
Aquarian
Doom
Flash
Hunter Solomon
Cyborg Superman

Pillow Biter
TEAM MAGIC

Doctor Strange (Classic)
Doctor Fate (Hector Hall)
Doctor Fate (Kent Nelson)

Zatanna

John Constantine

Supermex
Originally posted by Pillow Biter
TEAM MAGIC

Doctor Strange (Classic)

Zatanna

John Constantine

What tiers are they? All 5 i mean..

You need one street level, one mid herald and 3 high heralds

Pillow Biter
The Doctors are high, Zee is mid, and Johnny is the street level mage.

Supermex
Originally posted by Pillow Biter
The Doctors are high, Zee is mid, and Johnny is the street level mage.

Kool kool

If everyone agrees with this it good then.

To bad you dont have room for Harry Potter on ur squad!

DarkSaint85
Do we all get to fight ourselves?

Supermex
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Do we all get to fight ourselves?

Your team is going to fight against a team im going to post later..

Everyone that post a team here will be fighting that same team that im going to post later.

I just want to know if ur team that u post (Picked) will win or fail in this battle that im going to place them in.

You can make the argument for why ur team is going to win if you feel ur team has a chance.

Everyone else can either agree with you, argue for you or let you know why ur team is not going to win this..

Supermex
Ok folks!

Im going to leave this open til today saturday july, 1st for anyone who still wants to enter a team..

deathslash
Snake eyes (street level)
John Stewart (mid herald)
Flash (high herald)
Invincible (high herald)
Maxima (high herald)

carver9
Black Panther
Maxima
Silver Surfer
Magician
Thor

Supermex
Ok folks im going to post the fight that your team will be in. Pretty simple.. If you remember in the storyline "Hickman's (Infinity) towards the end in the big battle final..

When Captain America, Captain Marvel, the Hulk, Hyperion, and Thor confront Thanos, Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight in Orollan, putting the Avengers on the brink of the defeat.

Can the team you drafted clear this same battle?

On there own?

Supermex
Originally posted by Supermex
Ok folks im going to post the fight that your team will be in. Pretty simple.. If you remember in the storyline "Hickman's (Infinity) towards the end in the big battle final..

When Captain America, Captain Marvel, the Hulk, Hyperion, and Thor confront Thanos, Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight in Orollan, putting the Avengers on the brink of the defeat.

On there own?

^^

Vs

Team Carver

Black Panther
Maxima
Silver Surfer
Magician
Thor

Supermex

On there own?

^^^

Vs

Team Deathslash

Snake eyes (street level)
John Stewart (mid herald)
Flash (high herald)
Invincible (high herald)
Maxima (high herald)

Supermex

On there own?

^^

Vs

Team Pillow Biter

Doctor Strange (Classic)
Zatanna
John Constantine

DarkSaint85
So our team of five fight Thanks, Corvus and Proxima?

Supermex

On there own?

^^

Vs

Team Supermutant

Fantomex
Vision
Superman
Thor classic
Hal

Supermex

On there own?

^^

Vs

Team Darksaint

Aquarian
Doom
Flash
Hunter Solomon
Cyborg Superman

Supermex
So our team of five fight Thanks, Corvus and Proxima?

Yes

DarkSaint85
Yeah, my team can win.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

^^ Plz take note

Give me your 5 superheroes.

Plz note!
- One must be in the Batman to cap.America range (Level)..
- One must be a Mid Herald..
- The other (3) must be high herald

Once enough peeps post there 5 member team il post the fight they will be in and we can determine if they survive it or prevail..

Teams can be of anything comic company u wish as long as they fit the respected power range i posted.

Winter Soldier
Hercules
Beta Ray Bill
Gladiator
Hyperion

Juk3n
Cyclops

Cable Pre-Burn out

Superman
Strange
Surfer

Supermex
Peeps that put there picks in before i posted the fight plz debate if they win or lose this battle...

Supermex
Yeah, my team can win.

Darky why do you believe ur team would win this?

DarkSaint85
My team are faster, more powerful, and durable.

They have ace in the holes like tech control,power siphoning,dark magic, speed force tricks,time manipulation, and the Aquarian.

How DOESN'T anyone think my team wins this hehe.

carver9
Darky why do you believe ur team would win this?

My team wins as well. Magician makes things impossible for the opposing team to win.

DarkSaint85
Oh yeah I also have the Ovoid Mind Transfer, spirit attacks, intangible phasing and just plain old punching.

Pillow Biter
So where do we tend to rank Glaive and Proxima? Thor and Gladiator and Surfer level? A touch above? Below?

I'm not one who overhypes the big mages, and I have a lot of respect for Thanos. But even given that, Glaive and Proxima will have to be pretty tough for Thanos' crew to survive my team.

DarkSaint85
Way below Thor et Al.

Luke Cage was stalemating Proxima just fine. Shuri, BP and Cap were faster than her.

Glaive? Wasn't all that, either.

Supermex
Jus a reminder

No prep
No B.F.R

Thanos and crew were handling Cap.America, Capt.Marvel, Thor, Hyperion and Hulk in there original fight pretty well.

DarkSaint85
Prep and BFR aren't needed for my team.

Doom can do Ovoid Mind Transfers easily.

Magical spells on the fly.

Siphon their powers.

Zoom can phuck with your timeline.

Wally can speed steal, and lend speed. Doom can now cast spells at light speed.

Cyborg Superman can hack any tech present, AND throw down physically with the best of them. Proxima's staff, for example, uses tech.

And when all else fails, the Aquarian will be fine.

Supermutant
^^

Vs

Team Supermutant

Fantomex
Vision
Superman
Thor classic
Hal

Fantomex uses misdirection on Thanos' generals. They think they are fighting my team but are actually fighting Thanos. Thor doesn't want a repeat of last time, so he tells his DC teammates about Thanos at the start of the fight. Thor sets up for a god-blast, while Hal sets up for a Krona buster blast. Vision scans new teammates, and discharges a massive amount of solar energy at Superman. So a (for all intents and purposes) sundipped Supes engages Thanos directly, and physically which give more than enough time for a combined god-blast plus Krona buster to at least ko Thanos and his lackeys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.