Harald Jaekelsson Vs. This Team of Superhumans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

950Killer
Harald Jaekelsson and his band of undead vikings has arrived and started to pillage, sack and rape the city of Tokyo, the JSDF has been deployed but was quicky annihilated, in reponse the Japanese Govt. assembled a team of superhumans to hold off this apocalyptic threat before Thor & Dr. Strange arrives

So, for context, these viking dudes had been cursed by village shaman/wise man a thousand years ago and they had killed him as he did so. This meant that the curse was left to run unchecked and became a thousand times more powerful than it was meant to be. This meant that they were, for some reason, completely immune to damage and could somehow damage even Thor who, in question, hit Harald on the head with Mjolnir full out and his wrists broke.

The curse the wise man lays upon Jaekelsson and his men turns them into unstoppable engines of destruction capable of killing anything on its path and nobody, except those who share blood with the man that cursed them in the first place, can even harm (let alone kill them).

So in order to "permanently destroy" these undead vikings, Thor teamed up with Dr. Strange, who summons a trio of warriors from different time periods descended to the wise man who have the power to kill these monsters.(the only way to destroy these vikings is you MUST be a descendant of the shaman who cursed Harald and his companions, if not its practically impossible to eliminate them, even Dr. Strange was afraid of these guys and actually Thor was kinda a side character in this story lol. The true protagonists of the story was the 3 descendants of the shaman)

Essentially these guys have kind of silly powers, in that they apparently couldn't be hurt by anyone from Thor on down and could hurt people on his level with ease because... some curse thing ran out of control? It was kind of a silly story.

The Team:

Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star)

Yujiro Hanma (Baki-Verse)

Hayato Furinji (History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi)

Akuma (Street FighterVerse)

Souichiro Nagi (Tenjho Tenge)

Chun Woo Han (The Breaker/New Waves)

Akira Inugami (Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest)

Levi Ackerman (Attack On Titan)

Raiden (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)

Rules:

Morals off

PIS/CIS off

No outside help

No BFR

Will this team able to temporarily hold off Harald and his band or they get annihilated in gruesome fashion?

RealityWarper
I wonder in how many forums you created this thread...

On topic Kenshiro solos with ease.

KingD19
No he doesn't. They literally can't be damaged by anything other than the Shaman's descendants. Thor's wrists snapped in half when he hit Harald in the face with Mjolnir.

RealityWarper
He does. He just have to use the Muso Tensei and hit Harald until he breaks.

KingD19
He's just going to keep doing it to no effect. The story itself says the only way they have their immortality curse removed is by the Shaman's descendants. So since he's not one of those, he'll just be hitting him and having nothing happen.

950Killer
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I wonder in how many forums you created this thread...

On topic Kenshiro solos with ease.

I saw this thread over comicvine, the thread itself has 0 replies and no conclusion so i copy-pasted it over here

RealityWarper
Originally posted by KingD19
He's just going to keep doing it to no effect. The story itself says the only way they have their immortality curse removed is by the Shaman's descendants. So since he's not one of those, he'll just be hitting him and having nothing happen.

Still wrong, Harald can take damages and Kenshiro can siphon his life-force. Either ways Kenshiro stomps.

You have to remember that Harald's life force has been drawn into the rune strengthening the magic that makes him near invulnerable.

950Killer
Still wrong, Harald can take damages and Kenshiro can siphon his life-force. Either ways Kenshiro stomps.

Life-force? Harald is already dead, the curse of the shaman is the only thing that keeping them up.

btw in what way does Harald takes damage? if Dr. Strange & Thor by themselves can't even put this zombies down for good, what makes "Muso Tensei" special?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by 950Killer
Life-force? Harald is already dead, the curse of the shaman is the only thing that keeping them up.

See my edit above.

950Killer
See my edit above.

It was the shaman's life force that powered the rune, not harald's

950Killer
It was the shaman's life force the powered the rune, not harald's

RealityWarper
It was the shaman's life force, not harald's

*sigh*

Either ways, the solutions I gave will stop Harald for good.

Harald has still a life-force in a dead body.

950Killer
*sigh*

Either ways, the solutions I gave will stop Harald for good.

Harald has still a life-force in a dead body.

the curse/rune magic is keeping them up, not some life-force

also if we follow your logic then , kenshiro can probably solo thor, superman, dr. strange, dr. fate etc. in the same room by just using muso tensei, because it siphons life-force?

RealityWarper
the curse/rune magic is keeping them up, not some life-force

also if we follow your logic then , kenshiro can probably solo thor, superman, dr. strange, dr. fate etc. in the same room by just using muso tensei, because it siphons life-force?

My God...

That's becoming really dense.

Yeah the curse keep Harald's life force in his dead body making him an Undead. That's basic understanding man...

RealityWarper
SOUL = LIFE FORCE = KI

950Killer
My God...

That's becoming really dense.

Yeah the curse keep Harald's life force in his dead body making him an Undead. That's basic understanding man...

ok, so what? how in hell will muso tensei siphon a life force protected by a powerful curse that even Dr. Strange can't even reverse w/o any time bending magic to aid him?

RealityWarper
ok, so what? how in hell will muso tensei siphon a life force

This is becoming boring. Stop mixing everything that I've said...

FIRST POINT:

The Muso Tensei doesn't Siphon the life force.

I've said that Kenshiro can go Muso Tensei, which makes him impervious to Harald and allows him to crush Harald without Harald having a chance to strike him back (even Harald has zero chance to touch Kenshiro even he doesn't use the muso tensei).

SECOND POINT:

Do you have feats of Harald resisting his Life Force being siphoned because Kenshiro can do that with Hokuto Sonkaken and Hokuto Ryuuken techniques...

If not there is no reason to think that he can, Harald didn't display any abilities making us think that he can.

950Killer
This is becoming boring. Stop mixing everything that I've said...

FIRST POINT:

The Muso Tensei doesn't Siphon the life force.

I've said that Kenshiro can go Muso Tensei, which makes him impervious to Harald and allows him to crush Harald without Harald having a chance to strike him back (even Harald has zero chance to touch Kenshiro even he doesn't use the muso tensei).

SECOND POINT:

Do you have feats of Harald resisting his Life Force being siphoned because Kenshiro can do that with Hokuto Sonkaken and Hokuto Ryuuken techniques...

If not there is no reason to think that he can, Harald didn't display any abilities making us think that he can.

first, have you read the miniseries?, it was stated there that the only way to stop/destroy Harald and his companions is you MUST be a descendant of the shaman/wiseman who cursed them, Kenshiro can muso tensei all the **** he wants but it will not hurt Harald and his companions.

second, are you that dense? THE CURSE IS PROTECTING HARALD'S LIFE-FORCE. any hokuto no shinken techniques can bypass a ****ing rune powered curse?

RealityWarper
first, have you read the miniseries?,

Sure did.

So Beyonder, Odin, Molecule Man, Zeus or Sentry can't stop them ? XD

Stop taking everything so literally. I've already gave multiples reasons for Kenshiro to win this

Based on what exactly ?

Wrong. The vikings were cursed to "everlasting pain turning them into unstoppable undead warriors".

We have zero reason to believe that their life force is protected by the rune against Hokuto techniques which deals with the Chi itself.

You have still to back-up your claim instead of making blind assumptions.

950Killer
Sure did.

So Beyonder, Odin, Molecule Man, Zeus or Sentry can't stop them ? XD

Stop taking everything so literally. I've already gave multiples reasons for Kenshiro to win this

Based on what exactly ?

Wrong. The vikings were cursed to "everlasting pain turning them into unstoppable undead warriors".

We have zero reason to believe that their life force is protected by the rune against Hokuto techniques which deals with the Chi itself.

You have still to back-up your claim instead of making blind assumptions.

Those characters are reality benders, so naturally they might find a way to negate the curse (by not using time bending magic to aid them).

if Thor can't hurt these guys, what can Kenshiro do? are you implying that Kenshiro > Thor? lol

Yeah the curse turned them into undead beings, the curse trapped their life-force on their decaying bodies, if kenshiro finds a way to negate the curse(which is impossible btw), then he will definitely solo

and lastly, the curse was powered by rune magic as said by Dr. Strange. so rune magic < hokuto no shinken?

dvampire
How durable are these Harald's? Because if ryu and company can hurt them now that they're descendents of the shaman, I still don't think they could kill them if these things are taking Thor like hits.

RealityWarper
Those characters are reality benders, so naturally they might find a way to negate the curse (by not using time bending magic to aid them).

Odin and Zeus aren't reality benders but their knowledge about magic should do it.

The point is that there is ways to counter the curse.

I am implying that Kenshiro has the tools to beat Harald, it's not about being superior or inferior.

I told you. Kenshiro can directly manipulate the Ki / Life Force of his opponents.

I don't like making power equivalences.

The Hokuto Shinken has the ability to create counters.

950Killer
Odin and Zeus aren't reality benders but their knowledge about magic should do it.

The point is that there is ways to counter the curse.

I am implying that Kenshiro has the tools to beat Harald, it's not about being superior or inferior.

I told you. Kenshiro can directly manipulate the Ki / Life Force of his opponents.

I don't like making power equivalences.

The Hokuto Shinken has the ability to create counters.

The whole point i was trying to make is that, without the descendants of the shaman or a way to counter the curse, kenshiro can't hurt them

second, in what way does hokuto has a counter for a powerful curse like this? life force manipulation? so what? the curse still stands, harald and his undead band will be still alive, if characters like wanda, thor and dr. strange has no chance in hell fighting this guy w/o using some time travel/bending magic, what are the chances kenshiro have to permanently destroy/defeat harald and his companions?

RealityWarper
The whole point i was trying to make is that, without the descendants of the shaman or a way to counter the curse, kenshiro can't hurt them

That was the only way for Thor and Dr Strange.

It doesn't have to be this way for Kenshiro whom achieved Nothingness / Oneness with everything (the Nothingness is also being one with everything) when he mastered the Muso Tensei.

I maintain that the Musou Tensei is one of the way for Kenshiro to achieve that feat.

Kenshiro's power source is the Chi which is, whatever the Universe, the basis of everything.

https://s16.postimg.org/4z6j3s0b9/Shadowland_-_Power_Man_04_pg_19.jpg

Kenshiro absorbed the Hokuto Ryuken and Hokuto Sonkaken techniques (via the Tower of Souls Repose) which mean that he can directly manipulate Harald's life force.

https://s14.postimg.org/3wzzetvqp/Fist_Of_The_North_Star_v21_c06_-_015.jpg

https://s24.postimg.org/t1xvosy4l/Fist_Of_The_North_Star_v22_c06_-_009.jpg

Either ways Harald can't touch Kenshiro, whatever he uses the Musou Tensei or not.

950Killer
That was the only way for Thor and Dr Strange.

It doesn't have to be this way for Kenshiro whom achieved Nothingness / Oneness with everything (the Nothingness is also being one with everything) when he mastered the Muso Tensei.

I maintain that the Musou Tensei is one of the way for Kenshiro to achieve that feat.

Kenshiro's power source is the Chi which is, whatever the Universe, the basis of everything.

https://s16.postimg.org/4z6j3s0b9/Shadowland_-_Power_Man_04_pg_19.jpg

Kenshiro absorbed the Hokuto Ryuken and Hokuto Sonkaken techniques (via the Tower of Souls Repose) which mean that he can directly manipulate Harald's life force.

https://s14.postimg.org/3wzzetvqp/Fist_Of_The_North_Star_v21_c06_-_015.jpg

https://s24.postimg.org/t1xvosy4l/Fist_Of_The_North_Star_v22_c06_-_009.jpg

Either ways Harald can't touch Kenshiro, whatever he uses the Musou Tensei or not.

Again, how will Musou Tensei negates the curse?

He can manipulate the ki/life force of harald and his companions for all he wants but that doesn't change the fact that the curse is still in effect.

Kenshiro can use Musou Tensei on them but there will zero effect (like how Thor hit Harald full out).

and how long can kenshiro last (w/o sustenance of food & water) against an opponent who is practically indestructible? a month? a year? because these guys survived a thousands years w/o any form of sustenance.

so, my conclusion is that, yeah kenshiro may the hokuto shinken and his speed as an advantage but the strength and curse empowered durability of Harald and his companions will drag out the fight to the point in which Kenshiro and Co. has no strength left to fight at that point Harald & Co. will deliver the killing blow to each one of them, ending the fight

RealityWarper
Again, how will Musou Tensei negates the curse?

The Curse doesn't make Harald indestructible.

Kenshiro doesn't need to negate it.

And without life force, Harald and his comrades are lifeless corpse, not even undead, they are dead.

Kenshiro ignores his opponent durability in Musou Tensei. That's enough of an argument.

Bullshit. Stop trying to divert the topic to something irrelevant.

I am still waiting for you to post feats for Harald resisting an attack siphoning his life force, until then that technique destroys Harald until proven otherwise.

950Killer
The Curse doesn't make Harald indestructible.

Kenshiro doesn't need to negate it.

And without life force, Harald and his comrades are lifeless corpse, not even undead, they are dead.

Kenshiro ignores his opponent durability in Musou Tensei. That's enough of an argument.

Bullshit. Stop trying to divert the topic to something irrelevant.

I am still waiting for you to post feats for Harald resisting an attack siphoning his life force, until then that technique destroys Harald until proven otherwise.

What? The curse didn't make Harald & Co. Indestructible? HAHAHAHA

Please do tell, what made them indestructible.

The curse trapped the their life-force on their bodies, you can't siphon something that's being trapped by a powerful force (which is the curse), can't you understand that?

fourth, i'm not diverting the topic to something irrelevant, i'm just asking a question if kenshiro can fight long periods of time

fifth, Ok, no proof of musou tensei/hokuto techniques bypassing/negating the curse.

So yeah, Harald & Co. shitstomps kenshiro.

RealityWarper
What? The curse didn't make Harald & Co. Indestructible? HAHAHAHA

Please do tell, what made them indestructible.

Holy crap.

Your reading skills are ****ing awful.

The Curse made them more durable, not indestructible.

Again, show scans of Harald resisting an attack siphoning his life force or get lost.

No.

You are diverting the topic again to some bullshit to dodge the questions.

Stop your strawmen.

I've said durability, not the curse.

I don't care about negating the curse.

The curse make them more durable, the Musou Tensei ignores the durability. Plain and simple.

Yeah sure.

1) They get countered by the Musou Tensei because:

A) They can't hit him, at all.

B) Kenshiro ignores their durability.

2) Kenshiro can manipulate their life force directly and they have nothing to counter that.

You failed to prove everything you said.

Kenshiro godstomps while his team watch the fight with some popcorn.

RealityWarper
3) Third way, Kenshiro disarm and steal Harald's weapons, which are empowered with the Rune Magic, and slice them to death with it.

Check and mate mothaa****aaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pwUQRnJ94I

950Killer
Holy crap.

Your reading skills are ****ing awful.

The Curse made them more durable, not indestructible.

Again, show scans of Harald resisting an attack siphoning his life force or get lost.

No.

You are diverting the topic again to some bullshit to dodge the questions.

Stop your strawmen.

I've said durability, not the curse.

I don't care about negating the curse.

The curse make them more durable, the Musou Tensei ignores the durability. Plain and simple.

Yeah sure.

1) They get countered by the Musou Tensei because:

A) They can't hit him, at all.

B) Kenshiro ignores their durability.

2) Kenshiro can manipulate their life force directly and they have nothing to counter that.

You failed to prove everything you said.

Kenshiro godstomps while his team watch the fight with some popcorn.

Wow you have selective thinking, the curse made them indestructible/durable, is it hard for that to understand?

second, you're the one who's making the claim about the life siphoning technique, show me concrete evidence that it has the ability to bypass a life trapping curse

they don't have any natural durability feats because THE CURSE IS EMPOWERING THEIR DURABILITY. get that in your head,

fourth, musou tensei ignores durability is complete BS. if we go by that he could shitstomp characters like dr. manhattan, michael demiurgos, galactus, silver surfer, sentry, lucifer morningstar or even TOAA.

Lastly, provide a proof that musou tensei can bypass/negate a curse.

Here's a link how the curse works:

https://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/6165465.html

even Dr. Strange said that nothing can hurt them (i hope you don't ignore this again)

950Killer
3) Third way, Kenshiro disarm and steal Harald's weapons, which are empowered with the Rune Magic, and slice them to death with it.

Check and mate mothaa****aaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pwUQRnJ94I

WTF, go read the comic again. the vikings were empowered not the weapons...

my god, i doubt you even read the comic

RealityWarper
Wow you have selective thinking, the curse made them indestructible/durable, is it hard for that to understand?

"selective thinking".

You are pretending that the spell make them impossible to destroy when it simply enhance their durability.

That's NOT selective thinking.

That's not how it works.

The burden of proof is on you to prove that Harald can resist this kind of ability by posting a feat of Harald actually resisting to that kind of ability.

Nobody spoke about some "natural durability feats", you are making a red herring once more or a strawman if you pretend that I've said those thing.

Nope.

Kenshiro can go through his opponent and still hit him.

That's bypassing the durability.

RED HERRING + SLIPPERY SLOPE

It's not about negating the curse, it's about bypassing the enhanced durability which it does.

Not needed.

I have all volumes and the bio entry

Dr Strange has nothing to hurt them.

WTF, go read the comic again. the vikings were empowered not the weapons...

my god, i doubt you even read the comic

Some mundane centuries year old viking warrior's gear can whistand Mjolnir's blows now ?

Are you pretending that Harald's old rusty swords and armor haven't been empowered by the curse and can block Mjolnir's attacks ?

Fail.

They have been empowered like Dr Strange's spell did to the guys from the shaman's bloodline AND the bio confirms it too.

CHECK & MATE

https://s7.postimg.org/tjzqephhn/Harald_Empowered_Weapons.jpg

By the way you should stop debating with me for now, you are using way too much logical fallacies, blind assumptions, fail to back-up your claims and this is becoming boring.

RealityWarper
And one more thing:

Dr Strange didn't break the Curse neither, he simply empowered the warriors from the Shaman's bloodline plus Thor and their weapons & armors to beat Harald & his Vikings so breaking the Curse isn't needed to beat Harald.

950Killer
"selective thinking".

You are pretending that the spell make them impossible to destroy when it simply enhance their durability.

That's NOT selective thinking.

That's not how it works.

The burden of proof is on you to prove that Harald can resist this kind of ability by posting a feat of Harald actually resisting to that kind of ability.

Nobody spoke about some "natural durability feats", you are making a red herring once more or a strawman if you pretend that I've said those thing.

Nope.

Kenshiro can go through his opponent and still hit him.

That's bypassing the durability.

RED HERRING + SLIPPERY SLOPE

It's not about negating the curse, it's about bypassing the enhanced durability which it does.

Not needed.

I have all volumes and the bio entry

Dr Strange has nothing to hurt them.

Some mundane centuries year old viking warrior's gear can whistand Mjolnir's blows now ?

Are you pretending that Harald's old rusty swords and armor haven't been empowered by the curse and can block Mjolnir's attacks ?

Fail.

They have been empowered like Dr Strange's spell did to the guys from the shaman's bloodline AND the bio confirms it too.

CHECK & MATE

https://s7.postimg.org/tjzqephhn/Harald_Empowered_Weapons.jpg

By the way you should stop debating with me for now, you are using way too much logical fallacies, blind assumptions, fail to back-up your claims and this is becoming boring.

OMG are you that dense? if musou tensei or any other hokuto techniques ignores their durability then it also ignores/bypass/negates the curse.... a point you're ignoring all together

second, how can musou tensei ignores someone's durability a red herring? i'm curious on how that is possible, musou tensei just ignores durability. too vague, on what level of durability does it ignore? planetary? universal? multiversal? i'm calling you out on this because is kinda BS.

Dr. Strange can't hurt them because of the curse, marvel's most power sorcerer cant outdo a freaking curse, that speaks volumes...

fourth , Yeah, the three warriors are needed because they are descendants of the shaman..... last time i checked kenshiro is not descended from that shaman..

yeah this is getting boring, you can't provide a hard proof that hokuto no shinken or other martial arts from FOTNS can bypass/negate a curse, just baseless assertions..

so my conclusion still stands, Harald & Co. shitstomps kenshiro....

950Killer
And one more thing:

Dr Strange didn't break the Curse neither, he simply empowered the warriors from the Shaman's bloodline plus Thor and their weapons & armors to beat Harald & his Vikings so breaking the Curse isn't needed to beat Harald.

OMG, read your statement again....

They needed the bloodline of the shaman for them to be defeated... they bypassed the curse....

RealityWarper
OMG are you that dense? if musou tensei or any other hokuto techniques ignores their durability then it also ignores/bypass/negates the curse.... a point you're ignoring all together

Bullshit.

Here are the effects of the Curse.

The Curse basically empowers the Vikings, it doesn't give them a special ability against the Musou Tensei, neither with Kenshiro's other abilities.

https://s11.postimg.org/cp2z57p9f/Harald_Curse_Effects.jpg

Empower their weapons
Empower their shields and armors.
Boost their durability (seen on panel)
Boost their strength

The Musou Tensei allows Kenshiro to go through his opponents and attack them.

https://s12.postimg.org/i3476dczh/Fist_Of_The_North_Star_v15_c08_-_015.jpg

You are trying to divert the discussion again to some BS statement unrelated to the topic.

I've already responded to that above.

It doesn't matter what Dr Strange can or cannot do.

They are needed so Dr Strange can make a Rune Spell similar to the one of the Shaman so the warriors and THOR can fight the Vikings on a equal ground.

https://s12.postimg.org/7rot27s1p/Harald_Curse1.jpg

Dr Strange plan to find the equivalent of the Shaman's spell.

https://s3.postimg.org/o5l5h1fur/Harald_Curse2.jpg

https://s24.postimg.org/eldvpd8k5/Harald_Curse3.jpg

https://s18.postimg.org/o86gdcnqh/Harald_Curse4.jpg

Last time I checked THOR isn't a descendant of the Shaman.

https://s4.postimg.org/rarl5ikx9/Harald_Curse5_Thor_Empowered.jpg

The spell of Dr Strange still boost Thor enough so he can beat Harald.

Kenshiro doesn't need that.

The fact is that you failed to post proofs of Harald resisting his Life Force being absorbed which means he has no defences against Kenshiro absorbing their Life Force.

So far Kenshiro can:

Avoid their attacks easily and continuously hit them until they break and die for good.
Same as above but disarm the Vikings with his techniques and kill them with their own weapons.
Use the Gento Koken to destroy the Undeads at a cellular level.
Absorb the Life Force of the Vikings, killing them in the process
Use his Ki-shield so they cannot approch Kenshiro and will die meeting the Ki-shield
Avoid their attack and blast them back with their own weapons (arrows, spears, whatever...) or with his Ki-blasts.
Use Chin-Na techniques to redirect their own attacks so they impale themselves on their own weapons
Use the Musou Tensei which is an auto-win in all cases.

You gave and proved 0 ways for Harald to go through this and even less to beat Kenshiro.

OMG, read your statement again....

They needed the bloodline of the shaman for them to be defeated... they bypassed the curse....

They didn't bypass the Curse.

Dr Strange used a similar spell to empower the three warriors AND THOR.

That means that you didn't read the story at all or that your reading skills are shit which all in all means the same thing.

https://s18.postimg.org/o86gdcnqh/Harald_Curse4.jpg

Kenshiro can take a nap between every of Harald's attacks.

Check & mate.

Kenshiro wins effortlessly.

Thanks for coming.

Next time that you want to debate with someone try to at least understand a single thing about the context.

Consider yourself debunked. XD

dvampire
Thor's hammer could have negated the curse but it did, so even though kenshiro's fighting style could be considered magic, I believe Thor's hammer is greater. Have Ken faced magical beings on Harald's level before?

Drsoe08
Wow so much bullshit in here. From both the OP and the Kenshiro Fanboy lol

The fact that Thor can't harm or destroy Harald (w/o the spell that amp him) is a feat of durability itself. we all know that Thor is one badass dude who can bust planets and shit and kenshiro is just some martial arts grand master that only defeated other grand masters.

Questions to the Kenshiro Fanboy:

1. When & where did Kenshiro absorbed a life force?
2. Was the manga clear about Musou Tensei ignoring durability and in what case that Musou Tensei = Auto Win? if we go by that logic then he could probably solo characters way out of his league. ex. Kenshiro Vs. Sentry. Kenshiro uses Musou Tensei he stomps. sounds stupid right?
3. Is gento koken on par with the spell that Strange formulated? TBH that technique is bullshit too, we don't know if it works against something more powerful than some metahumans.
4. So you saying that Kenshiro is alot more stronger than Thor who can bust planets because of some vague/murky techniques?
5. lastly, strange needed the blood of those 3 because they were descendants of the wise man, then he concocted a similarly powerful spell to amp those 3 and Thor, w/o the blood + the spell that strange formulated there's no way to defeat the those vikings except if you're a high level reality warper or very powerful magic user who can outdo a similarly powerful curse. now the question is will hokuto shinken or other FOTNS techniques works the same way? can hokuto techniques counter rune magic in any form?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Drsoe08
Wow so much bullshit in here. From both the OP and the Kenshiro Fanboy lol

Don't call me a fanboy.

"OK"

There is no arguments here.

Don't call me a fanboy.

I've already posted my reasons why Kenshiro wins and why he can use the techniques.

Get lost with your loaded questions and your antagonistic style.

You are poorly trying to move the goalposts on irrelevancies and made no valuable arguments for Harald to win, nor countered my points.

You also uses strawmen. That's ridiculous to a point...

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/69/Complex-Question-Fallacy

Complex Question Fallacy

plurium interrogationum

(also known as: many questions fallacy, fallacy of presupposition, loaded question, trick question, false question)

Description:

A question that has a presupposition built in, which implies something but protects the one asking the question from accusations of false claims. It is a form of misleading discourse, and it is a fallacy when the audience does not detect the assumed information implicit in the question and accepts it as a fact.

dvampire
Don't you get it? Ken can't dispel magic with his fighting style.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by dvampire
Don't you get it? Ken can't dispel magic with his fighting style.

Do you mean neutralizing magic like Master Ryuuken from whom he learned all techniques through the Tower of Soul's repose ?

https://s2.postimg.org/oemtv7ebd/Fist_Of_The_North_Star_v21_c03_-_014.jpg

Drsoe08
Do you mean neutralizing magic like Master Ryuuken from whom he learned all techniques through the Tower of Soul's repose ?

https://s2.postimg.org/oemtv7ebd/Fist_Of_The_North_Star_v21_c03_-_014.jpg

The manga was not clear about this technique, and when did the Ryuuken fought a magic user in the series?

second, is that a fan translation on the technique or official english translation?

Source: http://hokuto.wikia.com/wiki/Hokuto_Senki_Raidan

Drsoe08
The manga was not clear about this technique, and when did Ryuuken fought a magic user in the series?

second, is that a fan translation on the technique or official english translation?

RealityWarper
The manga was not clear about this technique, and when did the Ryuuken fought a magic user in the series?

I have the original manga in two editions and this is a neutralizing magic strike.

Ryuuken neutralized Juukei after he cut lose because of the Hokuto Ryuuken when they were younger.

The Hokuto Ryuuken masters are called Majins (practitioners of Black Magic).

This is fan translation of the Official translation in French from editions "J'ai Lu".

He translated "coup neutralisant la magie" in "neutralizing magic strike" which is correct.

That gives one more argument (the tenth actually) for Kenshiro beating Harald on his own.

Drsoe08
I have the original manga in two editions and this is a neutralizing magic strike.

Ryuuken neutralized Juukei after he cut lose because of the Hokuto Ryuuken when they were younger.

The Hokuto Ryuuken masters are called Majins (practitioners of Black Magic).

This is fan translation of the Official translation in French from editions "J'ai Lu".

He translated "coup neutralisant la magie" in "neutralizing magic strike" which is correct.

That gives one more argument (the tenth actually) for Kenshiro beating Harald on his own.

But the english translation of the technique was "Hermit Spirit Lightning Bolt", did the french translation followed original japanese manga or made a few liberties in there translations?

and do Hokuto Ryuuken masters follow the "traditional" magic (what i meant about this is casting spells, putting hexes, sigil magic etc.) wielding or they just use Ki in their magic?

Did Ryuuken dispelled any type of rune powered curse in the series? or any forms of powerful magic? or just Ki based magic?

RealityWarper
But the english translation of the technique was "Hermit Spirit Lightning Bolt", did the french translation followed original japanese manga or made a few liberties in there translations?

The French translation uses the original name of the attack.

The fact that's a neutralizing magic strike is an author note in the gutter.

Nope.
That's Ki-based magic techniques. The Matouki is refered as a "magical Ki" in the series.

The main point of the Hokuto Ryuuken is to directly manipulate the Ki.

Ki-based magic and the Ki is the basic of everything. Marvel follows the same rules as the Asian culture. I previously posted in that thread that the Ki is the basic in everything (the scan from the Power Man comics).

Anyway that's just one tenth of the arguments possible for Kenshiro winning this.

Drsoe08
Originally posted by RealityWarper Ki-based magic and the Ki is the basic of everything. Marvel follows the same rules as the Asian culture. I previously posted in that thread that the Ki is the basic in everything (the scan from the Power Man comics).

Anyway that's just one tenth of the arguments possible for Kenshiro winning this.

Yeah , i know that. But i'm not arguing about what is Ki, my inquiry is about using Ki Magic to dispel a "traditional" magic which is the curse Harald and his comrades was afflicted. the question is now, do Ki Magic affect those who are been afflicted to "traditional" magic in way that it could nullify/bypass/dispel/negate the said spell/hex/curse or does it only work to those who only uses Ki or Ki Magic?

RealityWarper
Yeah , i know that. But i'm not arguing about what is Ki, my inquiry is about using Ki Magic to dispel a "traditional" magic which is the curse Harald and his comrades was afflicted. the question is now, do Ki Magic affect those who are been afflicted to "traditional" magic in way that it could nullify/bypass/dispel/negate the said spell/hex/curse or does it only work to those who only uses Ki or Ki Magic?

It's a question that only the writers of Hokuto No Ken can respond to. (and it's Tetsuo Hara & Buronson)

There is a lot of mystical stuff in Hokuto No Ken but the magic written like in Sword & Sorcery tales is more an Occidental stuff.

However, there is examples of Ki interacting with Magical traditional spells in Marvel. ^^

In the end we don't have a clear answer on this topic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.