Kyp Durron vs Novel Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
Both going all out and holding nothing back - fight takes place on a neutral battle field, who wins?

slayne
Vitiate

deathslash
I'm not too knowledgeable on the new Jedi order, so what has kyp done to put him on vitiate's level?

Azronger
If Kyp holds nothing back, then Vitiate ends up as pile of organs on ground.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by deathslash
I'm not too knowledgeable on the new Jedi order, so what has kyp done to put him on vitiate's level?

He's Yoda level - if not above in the Force, but far less polished, masterful, and combat efficient.

Ursumeles
Kyp beats NoVitiate for a majority due to superior power, though later versions of the Sith Emperior best him through superior skill, mastership and unique abilities.

NewGuy01
Lol, Kyp gets his ass seared. He's no Revan, and even that guy barely had a chance.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Lol, Kyp gets his ass seared. He's no Revan, and even that guy barely had a chance.

no u suk.

NewGuy01
Oh, hey there DC. Long time no see. Taking a trip to see KMC's funeral?

Beniboybling
two incompetent force users face off - not sure.

darthbane77
Vitiate kills him. Easily.

Deronn_solo
Oh, hey there DC. Long time no see. Taking a trip to see KMC's funeral?
'sup NG.

yes, taking a trip down memory is gewd sometimes.

MythLord
Durron, obviously.

UCanShootMyNova
Kyp with ease.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Rockydonovang
kyp stomps yea
stomps valk as well if he goes all out

Trocity

Sinious
I see the forum is retarded as ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.