Leonidas vs Marv vs nuKhan vs Deadpool vs Ajax vs The Mountain vs Mcclane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Leonidas vs Marv vs nuKhan vs Deadpool vs Ajax vs The Mountain vs Mcclane
Between them
1. Whose got the most strength/speed/durability/damage soak/skill?
2. Who was helped most by plot/luck?
3. Who is most overhyped/overrated/underhyped/underrated
4. Which of them helped/ruined the actor's career the most?
5. The most heroic/villainous?
6. Most irritating/hate-inducing/lovable?
7. Who has the most rep in their respective universe?
8. Who is he smartest (both battle and technical)?
9. Who is the best at improvising?
10. Who is the best character?
11. Which character has more fans/more draw?
Lastly, how would one do solo against one of the others in h2h and weapons (all and only one)?

I know all these are very subjective, but just state YOUR honest opinion.

John Murdoch
1. Deadpool has all the attributes you listed, whereas the other characters only have one or a few of them. He gets #1.

2. McClane gets #2 via being able to survive anything as long as it's in the script. See Honest Action for the Die Hard series from Screen Junkies on YouTube for a very entertaining breakdown of how many times he would've died in the movies if not for his plot-induced superhuman durability. Ajax and The Mountain get second place: for Ajax, not being able to feel pain doesn't mean you can walk off the blood loss or severe injuries from getting impaled and/or blunt force trauma; for The Mountain, Oberyn should've killed him dead, but all of a sudden wants a confession in a universe where characters get killed for sneezing the wrong way.

3. Ajax: underhyped due to being a typical comic-book movie big bad, which was the point of Deadpool: sending up comic book movies by being a traditional comic book origin story movie. It was Deadpool's movie, no big villain ala the Joker necessary.

4. Leonidas was Butler's A-list breakout role, and Deadpool relaunched Reynolds into the stratosphere of stardom, but McClane led to Willis becoming a household name and, now, a veteran of the silver screen. Also, McClane is the prototype for the everyman action hero in modern cinema.

5. Leonidas/McClane for most heroic, The Mountain is pure evil by specifically mentioned and shown screen feats like raping and murdering women and babies.

6. Deadpool and McClane: 4th-wall breaking humor for Wade and everyman saves the day trope for McClane.

7. History books/tales were written/told about Leonidas and NuKhan, so I'll go with them, though current in-verse rep would be The Mountain.

8. Leonidas led 300 Spartans (+ some Arcadians) to a specific geographical location in order to bottleneck one million Persians. He also would've most likely been far more successful if it wasn't for Ephialtes betraying him with the goat path info. If the preceding sentence doesn't convince you why Leonidas is far above any other character in this thread, IDK what to tell you.

9. Best at improvising has to be McClane and his 5 movies worth of plots that put him in situations where he has to do just that: improvise and make do with what is around him. Die Hard alone puts him above everyone else.

10. My fave is either Marv or McClane, but NuKhan is an extremely interesting character: a classic warlord with diet Captain America stats in the 23rd century universe of Trek. Really cool concept for Khan.

11. Currently: Deadpool by a country mile; in years past: McClane; for KMC posters: tie between Quanchi's CumberKhan and Robtard's McClane. stick out tongue

Bonus: Deadpool gets the most wins out of all the characters in a Round Robin/in a battle royale due to healing factor, super strength, skill, guns and melee, and pretty much every fight stat being better than everyone else minus Marv and The Mountain in strength and McClane in luck.

John Murdoch
You owe me a cookie for that long post, Hulk smile

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by John Murdoch
You owe me a cookie for that long post, Hulk smile
thumb up Happy Dance
You can have twelve. You rock! rock

John Murdoch
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
thumb up Happy Dance
You can have twelve. You rock! rock

Sweet! Choco chip please!

May I ask what led you to choose these characters for this type of thread? Very interesting questionnaire, but I'm wondering how you came up with these characters, as they are quite varied in source material genre.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.