*NEW* Darth Sidious/Sheev Palpatine Super Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azronger
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/star-wars-universe/4015-57038/forums/darth-sidioussheev-palpatine-super-respect-thread-1877280/

Feedback is appreciated

Deronn_solo
wat? The most I work on a single post is 20 minutes, tops. Maybe an hour or two, in regards to torneys/CaV's.

Nice work regardless.

Azronger
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Wat? The most I work on a single post is 20 minutes, tops. Maybe an hour or two, in regards to torneys/CaV's.

It took a really long time gathering and all the feats into a single doc, and also researching new ones. Then I had to convert them into the CV format, which, given my mediocre internet connection and the site's bugs and lag, took way longer than it should've.

Thanks.

darthbane77
Good thread, seems to be even more comprehensive than Silver's is. Good work.

Azronger
Yeah, it is. And thanks.

Beniboybling
Most impressive. yes

relentless1
Lord Sidious would be proud apprentice

Azronger
Thank you to you both

Zenwolf
Why'd you use is ew first name? Why not just Palpatine or Sidious..

Azronger
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Why'd you use is ew first name? Why not just Palpatine or Sidious..

I used both Sidious and Palpatine... And Sheev is a glorious name. Our entire religion is named after it: Sheevism.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Azronger
I used both Sidious and Palpatine... And Sheev is a glorious name. Our entire religion is named after it: Sheevism.

I can't get behind that first name, it's just...no. His name should have just stayed Palpatine/Sidious there wasn't anything wrong with that.

UCanShootMyNova
Agree with Zenwolf. Palpatine was menacing. Sheev is meh.

Great job Azzie. It took you a fraction of the time to complete a larger thread then the one Ant's making.

Azronger
Thanks. And yeah, Ant is taking stupidly long.

The Merchant
Palpatine is my favorite character as well, long live our Emperor!

AncientPower
Exceptional work Az, this is more like it.

Azronger
Thank you to you both

YousufKhan1212
Nice work Az, or should I call you Sidious?

The_Tempest
Though I think some of the quotes/excerpts are superfluous, this was a fantastic effort. Looks like there's a new, definitive Sheev resource. Bravo. thumb up

Azronger
Thank you to you both

AncientPower
Agreed with Temp, a few of the conclusions are certainly debatable, and furthermore some of the claims aren't exactly concrete either, but it is still an excellent effort.

Sinious
Originally posted by AncientPower
Agreed with Temp, a few of the conclusions are certainly debatable, and furthermore some of the claims aren't exactly concrete either, but it is still an excellent effort. thumb up

Azronger
Bumping so Ellimist can see

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.