Bane vs the Mountain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus
Golden Armor Mountain vs TDKR Bane

Fight in an arena.

H2H. No armor. Bane has no mask weakness.

Inhuman
The mountain

FrothByte
Hmmm... I don't know. This might just be one fight I finally give to Bane. The mountain is relatively featless in h2h, other than being strong enough to crush a man's skull. The biggest problem is we don't know just how durable he is.

John Murdoch
blink

Bane thinks his backbreaker is a good feat, then The Mountain educates him in the ways of the Sub-Zero spine rip fatality. Using Bane as the practice dummy.

The Mountain rolls over Bane.

KingD19
His weaker brother has casually chopped men in full plate armor in half.

Sable
Mountain crushes him.

BruceSkywalker
Mountain stomps

Psychotron
The Mountain.

steverules_2
https://68.media.tumblr.com/1bcab31adfdbec5be9ac2044d7a7b4f4/tumblr_inline_o62t7a3r3V1tdxckh_500.gif

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
His weaker brother has casually chopped men in full plate armor in half. The Hound didn't actually seem weaker at all in their fight.

So I doubt there's that much of a difference between the two tbh.

KingD19
He didn't seem any weaker. If anything he seemed faster and more skilled, as well as completely level headed.

Iirc though, in his own words several times he's said Gregor is stronger than him.

TheVaultDweller
The Mountain's issue is he lacks feats, especially in his current incarnation. We need to see more in order to properly gauge where his strength and durability limits are. But the new season of GoT isn't far away anymore, so hopefully we'll get some more showings from him. That being said, I would probably back him here, given that he doesn't have an exploitable weakness right in the middle of his face.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.