Cult of Chucky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
7BMd1uF8ZOI

riv6672
haha, but, noooo.

Darth Thor
Yes! Chucky's back!

Kazenji
Even if it might be straight to dvd film, Nothing wrong with those.

carthage
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yes! Chucky's back!

Your imam lets you watch horror films?

riv6672
Originally posted by Kazenji
Even if it might be straight to dvd film, Nothing wrong with those.
True.
Still, was Chucky'd out ages ago. About the time he knicked up Jennifer Tilly i guess.

steverules_2
Think the last one I watched all the way through was Child's play 3

Ridley_Prime
Well Curse of Chucky was actually pretty good, while Child's Play 3 was just meh at best.

I'd be willing to give this one an eventual watch too, but can definitely understand being burned out by such a series. Am just glad time has been kinder to Chucky at least than other classic slasher-horror series.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by carthage

Really?

You bringing your racism to the movie threads now?

What a loser you are.

Impediment
Curse of Chucky was awesome.

Can't wait to see this.

Kazenji
For me the low point of the series was Seed of Chucky and i enjoyed the 3rd movie despite it not doing so well with the movie critics.

Surtur

It's allowed if he explodes 2 and a half virgins* before viewing the film.

*Only applies to virgins who have had their genitals mutilated.

Darth Thor
Surtur are you proud of being a racist?

Surtur
Surtur are you proud of being a racist?

Are you proud of being too stupid to recognize "muslims" are not a race?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Surtur
Are you proud of being too stupid to recognize "muslims" are not a race?

I didn't say they were.

Also noticed you didn't answer the question. That's the difference between stupid people and smart ones.

Surtur
I didn't say they were.

Also noticed you didn't answer the question. That's the difference between stupid people and smart ones.

Lmao, why mention racism then? Just for fun?

Darth Thor
Lmao, why mention racism then? Just for fun?

Was curious how proud you are of being a racist.

Surtur
Was curious how proud you are of being a racist.

What in this thread made you think of racism, genius? Quote it back to me, the part that made you think about racism.

Darth Thor
What in this thread made you think of racism, genius? Quote it back to me, the part that made you think about racism.

Well I commented, and you and Carthage thought of "Muslims who bow to their imam and go around exploding virgins"

Then you commented and I thought of racists. Go figure.

Surtur
Well I commented, and you and Carthage thought of "Muslims who bow to their imam and go around exploding virgins"

Then you commented and I thought of racists. Go figure.

Lol you still have not explained why talking about muslims reminds you of racism. Did you want another shot?

Darth Thor
Lol you still have not explained why talking about muslims reminds you of racism. Did you want another shot?

Nice mental gymnastics as a way to avoid the question.

So are you a proud racist? Or a slightly ashamed one?

Edit- btw your question has already been answered. Your bigoted mind just has to really think to see it.

carthage
It was a legitimate question, but ok

As a convert are you allowed to watch horror films or does your Imam place restrictions on your viewing? I'm genuinely curious to see if you belong to a progressive sect of the faith

Darth Thor
It was a legitimate question, but ok

As a convert are you allowed to watch horror films or does your Imam place restrictions on your viewing? I'm genuinely curious to see if you belong to a progressive sect of the faith

Where do you think I live, Afghanistan? What is wrong with you?

I suggest you make friends with some muslims instead of asking me legit retard questions.

While you're at it, you and Surtur should get yourself a few black friends too.

Surtur
Nice mental gymnastics as a way to avoid the question.

So are you a proud racist? Or a slightly ashamed one?

Edit- btw your question has already been answered. Your bigoted mind just has to really think to see it.

Lol I am going to ask a final time: what was typed out in this thread that made you think of racism?

The only answer you gave was unbelievably stupid, so are you sure you wanna stick with it? I will certainly allow you to go with "I saw comments about Muslims and then saw you comment about them and so I thought of racism" if you need to lol.

Where do you think I live, Afghanistan? What is wrong with you?

I suggest you make friends with some muslims instead of asking me legit retard questions.

While you're at it, you and Surtur should get yourself a few black friends too.

Do you possess the necessary intellect to see how what you just said was kinda racist? Tell me you see it lol. You call someone else a retard, and then tell people to go make some "black" friends. It would be kinda racist if I sought out a friend solely because he was black. I would make friends with people because we share common interests, not because I feel the need to make some diversity friendship quota.

Or was the implication that getting a few black friends would magically give me insight into blacks as a whole? Cuz again, kinda racist lol. Do you feel they are just all the same, Darth?

Darth Thor
Wow what a rant. Someone's triggered laughing out loud

I love this part though:

It would be kinda racist if I sought out a friend solely because he was black.

Impediment
Back to topic, please.

Surtur
Wow what a rant. Someone's triggered laughing out loud

I love this part though:

Son, it's time to stop. You made a fool of yourself, it's okay. We can talk about Chucky.

I used to have a doll when I was a kid that kinda looked like Chucky, but it didn't scare me...even after I saw the Chucky movies.

This movie will probably be horrible though. If "Bride of Chucky" was dog shit, this has no real hope.

I have to say I'm shocked they didn't just plan some horrible horrible reboot to the series though.

Plus the fact he's voiced by Wormtongue from LOTR doesn't help. That dude is as scary as a damp napkin.

Surtur
Wait no it was a "My Buddy" doll I had, so I guess not truly looking exactly like Chucky...but those cold dead eyes.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lobi0aDU7X1qco0pgo1_500.jpg

The overhauls were originally blue, they are just stained with the blood of the innocent.

Darth Thor
Son, it's time to stop. You made a fool of yourself, it's okay. We can talk about Chucky.

Yeah sure. You and Carthage came in here in a Chucky thread on the Movie versus forum completely unprovoked bringing your Islamophobic nonsense. And then you try to take the moral high ground, and try to pass off your various prejudices as you being some kind of intellectual.

I think it's pretty clear whose making a fool outta themselves and whose derailing the thread thumb up

Surtur
Yeah sure. You and Carthage came in here in a Chucky thread on the Movie versus forum completely unprovoked bringing your Islamophobic nonsense. And then you try to take the moral high ground, and try to pass off your various prejudices as you being some kind of intellectual.

I think it's pretty clear whose making a fool outta themselves and whose derailing the thread thumb up

Whatever you need to tell yourself champ.

Now back to the topic, movie will probably be horrible.

Darth Thor
Whatever you need to tell yourself champ.

Ironic laughing out loud

Surtur
Ironic laughing out loud

Go whine about more racist Muslim comments.

Darth Thor
^ IOW: Must Get in Last Word against filthy Muslims and filthy Blacks or coloured people or whatever other type of non-white you might be laughing out loud

Surtur
^ IOW: Must Get in Last Word against filthy Muslims and filthy Blacks or coloured people or whatever other type of non-white you might be laughing out loud

But you replying with "ironic" wasn't an attempt to do it? Lol, just stop. Stop while you can, discuss Chucky.

Chucky man, frickin Chucky. Wormtongue. Voiced by Wormtongue. Killed the mom from 7th Heaven in the first movie. Killed her real good.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Impediment
Back to topic, please.

Surtur
They need to get Chucky in a versus movie, like Freddy Vs Jason.

Wait those horror movies with the evil puppets. Them vs Chucky.

carthage
I hope they continue the storyline with his (sister??). Been a few years since I last saw the 2013 film, and it would be funny for them to address what happened to his kid.

Surtur
I'm actually wondering...have they *ever* explained why Chucky(or his human self) had this magical power to move his soul into a doll?

Ridley_Prime
Because he had some magical pact with the devil or something? IDK Don't remember entirely.

NewGuy01
Pretty sure he learned it from some third-rate mystic that lived down the street.

Surtur
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Because he had some magical pact with the devil or something? IDK Don't remember entirely.

I can't decide if that would make it the best or the lamest version of Satan.

Dr Will Hatch
I'm actually wondering...have they *ever* explained why Chucky(or his human self) had this magical power to move his soul into a doll?

It was explained in the first movie that this one guy named John taught voodoo magic to Charles Lee Ray and his associate, specifically on how to transfer their souls into other bodies if they ever were in danger of dying/going to jail. Chucky later goes to his house and murders him with a voodoo doll when John wants nothing to do with him anymore.

Kazenji
^ This guy remembers..

Surtur
Damn, I was kinda hoping it did have to do with Satan. Oh well.

carthage
The director cites Nightmare on Elm Street 3 and Inception as influences, a portion of the film is set in an asylum

http://screenrant.com/cult-of-chucky-influenced-nightmare-on-elm-street-inception/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.