Ego vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Ego is off his moon
Who wins

KingD19
Ego wins. Without his Core, Thor can't do more than harm an avatar body. And he's powerful enough to beat Thor down. Maybe just drain his life.

TheLordofMurder
Spite...

Ego easily...

Khazra Reborn
What's required for Thor to win? He could easily destroy Ego's host body. And if they aren't on the planet, I don't know what more he could do than that.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
What's required for Thor to win? He could easily destroy Ego's host body. And if they aren't on the planet, I don't know what more he could do than that.

I don't think Thor could even do that...

Starlord blasting away at it (when it wasn't even attempting to fight back) didn't even hurt it; it just took the damage like it was nothing...

Besides, Ego's Avatar form was powerful enough to easily decimate the entire fleet of those Golden People ships; Thor would be one shotted by it...

Silent Master
Originally posted by carthage
Ego is off his moon
Who wins

I'd like to hear your argument for why this is a close fight.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I don't think Thor could even do that...

Starlord blasting away at it (when it wasn't even attempting to fight back) didn't even hurt it; it just took the damage like it was nothing...

Besides, Ego's Avatar form was powerful enough to easily decimate the entire fleet of those Golden People ships; Thor would be one shotted by it...

Thor trashed several Levithans with seemingly zero effort, Ego's avatar didn't really seem any better than Thor.

playa1258
Thor can the beat avatar easily.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Thor trashed several Levithans with seemingly zero effort, Ego's avatar didn't really seem any better than Thor.

Do you think Thor could eradicate an entire fleet of space ships (around 50 of them if memory serves me correctly) with the same ease that Ego's Avatar did?

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Do you think Thor could eradicate an entire fleet of space ships (around 50 of them if memory serves me correctly) with the same ease that Ego's Avatar did?

Couldn't really say TBH, I don't fully remember the scene you are referencing. I don't recall being very impressed with Ego, and found him to be pretty forgettable over all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.