Dark Schneider Vs. Kenshiro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

950Killer
Rules:

Both are bloodlusted

To Death

PIS/CIS off

No BFR

No Outside Help

dika123
how powerful dark schneider is ?

950Killer
Originally posted by dika123
how powerful dark schneider is ?

His most powerful spell is Dispel Bound, a defensive spell that protects him from any form of attacks.

Here's a RT for him : https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/5iojzp/respect_dark_schneider_bastard/?st=j4mq8eeg&sh=8fc35683

RealityWarper
More salt please.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/316/781/33e.jpg

StealthRanger
Do you hate Kenshiro?

cdtm
Kenshiro blitz's.

Way too fast.

SquallX
Originally posted by cdtm
Kenshiro blitz's.

Way too fast.

No.

In one of his fights, Dark and Uriel were exchanging millions of blows by the seconds.

Also, to actually killed Dark, you need to kill his body, his soul and something else, which I forget since it's been so long, and they all need to be done at the same time.

Dark can go to sleep, and let Ken and all of the Fist verse gained up on him, then nukes him, and he wouldn't feel a thing.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by SquallX
No.

In one of his fights, Dark and Uriel were exchanging millions of blows by the seconds.

Also, to actually killed Dark, you need to kill his body, his soul and something else, which I forget since it's been so long, and they all need to be done at the same time.

Dark can go to sleep, and let Ken and all of the Fist verse gained up on him, then nukes him, and he wouldn't feel a thing.

I'm certain that CDTM was joking on this.

The point is that the OP created this thread against the overpowered Dark Schneider because he had no arguments left in another one, couldn't counter any of my points and wanted to bait / troll me but he just trolled himself.

I don't really care about the outcome.

"Bastard !!" is one of my favourite manga of all time, behind JJBA and Hokuto No Ken.

That just shows that I won the other thread so hands down that the butthurt of the OP skyrocketed over 9000.

FLAWLESS VICTORY !

cdtm
From day one, the author has them kiss, and they're something like 15 and siblings (Not by blood, but raised as such.)

Only in Japan could you get away with that. thumb up

But yeah, Dark Schneider is way too op.

How does he fsre against Dragon Balls power curve iyo?

dika123
kenshiro wins via badassery.

edit: just kidding.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.