Heroic Alaska boy, 11, saves family from attacking bear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur

dadudemon
In the UK, you can own a Shotgun, too, which the young man used to kill the bear. Which is great news, right?

Regardless, in some cultures, extant and extinct, the young man is now a fully recognized man for killing an apex predator on his own. Pretty neat if you think of it that way. Great quick thinking on his part.

carthage
Good job kid

jaden101
Originally posted by dadudemon
In the UK, you can own a Shotgun, too, which the young man used to kill the bear. Which is great news, right?

Regardless, in some cultures, extant and extinct, the young man is now a fully recognized man for killing an apex predator on his own. Pretty neat if you think of it that way. Great quick thinking on his part.

Yeah but the only bears we have in the UK wear leather assless chaps.

Beniboybling
http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p644/correctcraft97/1013566_692043600812639_444978647_n_zps06w9lg2x.jpeg

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Beniboybling
http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p644/correctcraft97/1013566_692043600812639_444978647_n_zps06w9lg2x.jpeg
Hey, it saved their lives.

Surtur
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Hey, it saved their lives.

Indeed, saved their lives. Imagine if all they had was some billy clubs?

Beniboybling
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Hey, it saved their lives. Sure, the kid did a brave and heroic thing. It was Surt's reaction that was funny, and easily ridiculed. sad

Surtur
Sure, the kid did a brave and heroic thing. It was Surt's reaction that was funny, and easily ridiculed. sad

It was a joke, but if it was so easily ridiculed I don't know why you failed so hard at doing it then.

Beniboybling
Dunno man, you seem embarrassed.

Surtur
Embarrassed about what? That I made a "Team America" reference?

No I'm cool with people knowing I referenced it.

Robtard
Sure, the kid did a brave and heroic thing. It was Surt's reaction that was funny, and easily ridiculed. sad

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/sprmn.gif

Surtur
IhnUgAaea4M

Beniboybling
Alright Surt, you totally weren't aroused. sad

Surtur
Alright Surt, you totally weren't aroused. sad

Indeed I wasn't. Anything else?

Beniboybling
some tissues to wipe up the mess?

Surtur
I'm going to be generous and give you a second chance to choose a better response. You get a do-over. Think of that as a practice post.

Beniboybling
so sorry surt i didn't mean to upset u

How's that?

Surtur
Nobody is upset, just trying to get you to be all you can be. It's okay man, you tried.

Beniboybling
Sure you're not Surt, I think the truth is, I hit too close to the bone. sad

Surtur
Sure you're not Surt, I think the truth is, I hit too close to the bone. sad

Whatever floats your boat bro-ham.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.