Iron Man Vs Destroyer Armor (Thor)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Iron Man Has Prep

tkitna
Hard to prep against magical armor. Destroyer wins.

BruceSkywalker
another joke thread

h1a8
Do we know how durable the armor is? How did Thor beat it?
Could IM replicate it or will IM's laser work?

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
Do we know how durable the armor is? How did Thor beat it?
Could IM replicate it or will IM's laser work?

Try watching the movie.

KingD19
Unless Tony has Mjolnir or some tech he's never used he loses.

TheVaultDweller
Does prep mean he gets access to any of his resources? Because I am wondering how the Destroyer would handle some Jericho missiles.

YBC1Qob27sM

And how long is the prep? A day? A week? A month? A year? That makes a huge difference in what he would be able to accomplish before the fight starts.

KingD19
Didn't he swear off using stuff like the Jericho system?

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KingD19
Didn't he swear off using stuff like the Jericho system?

He forbade Stark Industries from continuing to sell weapons of any kind, to focus on clean energy, but that's it from what I can recall. It was a decision relating to company to prevent other people from getting their hands on his tech again. He even went to court against the US government because he refused to let even them get their hands on a single Iron Man suit. Though his views seem to have softened in recent times, at least where it comes to his allies. After all, as stated in AoU, he makes a lot of the stuff the Avengers use. Redwing is Stark tech, for example.

But that's also why I want more clarification in the OP. Does he only get access to his Iron Man stuff, all his tech and resources, or can he go so far as interacting with other MCU characters he knows to incorporate what they have during his prep time? Just saying "he has prep" is massively vague.

Psychotron
What about the Hulkbuster armor? That could give the Destroyer a fight. I mean, I don't remember the first Thor very well, but I don't think the armor had any really impressive feats. It definitely wasn't as invulnerable as its comic book counterpart.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Silent Master
Try watching the movie.

That helps alot.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Try watching the movie. Funny.

BruceSkywalker
Funny.

its because we all know you don;t know how to watch any of the movies being debated.... if you ever watched these movies then you would learn things

Silent Master
Funny.

Yes, your ignorance is rather funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.