Taison Maeda (Rokudenashi blues) vs Takamura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by cdtm
Who wins? Takamura's best feats are:

-Winning a world championship belt in a weight class 50-60 pounds below his natural weight limit.

-Winning a world champion belt with his eyes blinded.

-Winning a world champion title defense with a single punch.

-Winning a world champion title defense with left jabs alone.

-Knocking out a fully grown bear with just his fists.

It should also be noted that if we take "Ippo physics" into account, the dude practically "teleport" around the ring and appear to be multiple places at once in the eyes of his opponent. laughing

AuraAngel
When did he win a world with just his jabs? I thought that was just the national belt?

As for this thread I dunno what Taison's weight class or feats are so I'm not sure.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by AuraAngel
When did he win a world with just his jabs? I thought that was just the national belt?

As for this thread I dunno what Taison's weight class or feats are so I'm not sure. You're right. I was mistaking that for another world title fight that he didn't take seriously.

AuraAngel
Still knocked out a challenger for his world belt with one punch. Poor Rabbit just wanted to be the hero of Japan. =(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.