Order These Guys By Power level

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Hulk
Abomination
Kurse
Thor
Malekith
Vision
Spiderman
Captain America
Predator
Engineer
Ajax
Batman (BVS)
Bane
Hawkeye
Arrow

relentless1
Kurse
Thor
Vision
Abomination
Hulk

Malekith
Spiderman
Captain America
Engineer
Predator
Ajax

Batman (BVS)
Bane
Arrow
Hawkeye

Psychotron
Originally posted by relentless1
Kurse
Thor
Vision
Abomination
Hulk

Malekith
Spiderman
Captain America
Engineer
Predator
Ajax

Batman (BVS)
Bane
Arrow
Hawkeye

Put Hulk above Vision and Abomb and I agree.

relentless1
Bommy was kicking Hulks ass until he got distracted trying to kill Ross and Visions abilities with phasing and the mind gem put him above Hulk id think

TethAdamTheRock
Kurse
Thor
Vision
Abomination
Hulk

Malekith
Spiderman
Captain America
Engineer
Predator
Ajax

Batman (BVS)
Bane
Arrow
Hawkeye thumb up

Psychotron
Bommy was kicking Hulks ass until he got distracted trying to kill Ross and Visions abilities with phasing and the mind gem put him above Hulk id think

He overpowered Abom in the end, you know. Abomination just starts out stronger. I mean, we can't talk about Hulk without mentioning his ability to amp. Using only a freshly transformed Hulk is a bit unfair.

And Vision, what the he even do in these movie, aside from job to Wanda? I can't remember single notable feat.

Placidity
Malekith with Aether?

TethAdamTheRock
Yes

playa1258
Kurse
Thor
Hulk
Abomination
Vision
Malekith
Spider-man
Captain America
Ajax
DCEU Batman
Engineer
Predator
Bane
Arrow
Hawkeye

Silent Master
Among other things, Hawkeye has explosive arrows, how is he less powerful than a brawler?

TheVaultDweller
Both Hawkeye and Green Arrow pack explosive arrows. And even without the explosives, they could turn Bane into a pincushion before he could get near either of them. Not to mention Green Arrow has better H2H/melee feats than Bane does, and arguably so does Hawkeye.

carthage
Bane above Ollie? Lol what

playa1258
Yeah Bane goes at the bottom. Guess I was typing too fast.

John Murdoch
1. Kurse
2. Thor
3. Vision
4. Malekith
5. Abom
6. Hulk
7. Spiderman
8. Captain America
9. Batman (BVS)
10. Predator
11. Hawkeye
12. Ollie
13. Engineer
14. Ajax
15. Bane

John Murdoch
^Gets a little iffy, IMO, when it gets to around my numbers 9-14.

Silent Master
Batman is way too high.

carthage
How is Bruce above Ajax? Wot

Silent Master
Originally posted by carthage
How is Bruce above Ajax? Wot

Ajax wasn't all that powerful. my question is how is Batman above people that carry explosive arrows or those that have stealth tech and carry plasma cannons and nuke-like explosives as standard gear.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Silent Master
Ajax wasn't all that powerful. my question is how is Batman above people that carry explosive arrows or those that have stealth tech and carry plasma cannons and nuke-like explosives as standard gear.

I was thinking more of a stalking type scenario where Bruce could get the jump on the Predator; he's seemed much quicker and agile when striking/moving from stealth (the human trafficking sequence towards the start or the Doomsday dodging in the finale) or fighting in the warehouse in BvS than Predator in 1 or 2.

But I'll give it to you Silent, you reminded me of two things:
1. Predator has IR vision and other vision options, so stealth should be useless unless Bats has prep, and
2. This is power levels, so nuke gauntlets and plasma cannons trump heavy squats and chokeslams everyday hahaha.

Revised list: move Batman somewhere around/between/above/under Ollie and Engineer. I still think he has more firepower than Ajax and obviously Bane, but ya Predator, Hawkeye, and possibly Ollie (stopped watching Arrow when it went terrible in season 3) are above him.

h1a8
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Hulk
Abomination
Kurse
Thor
Malekith
Vision
Spiderman
Captain America
Predator
Engineer
Ajax
Batman (BVS)
Bane
Hawkeye
Arrow
Kurse
Vision
Thor
Hulk
Abomination
Malekith
Spider-Man
Predator
Captain America
Engineer
Batman (BvS)
Ajax (uses a gun)
Arrow
Hawkeye
Bane (no weapons)

Note: Ajax could possibly go right above Engineer or right behind him. Depending on how much damage soak Engineer has to bullets.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
Kurse
Vision
Thor
Hulk
Abomination
Malekith
Spider-Man
Predator
Captain America
Engineer
Batman (BvS)
Ajax (uses a gun)
Arrow
Hawkeye
Bane (no weapons)

Note: Ajax could possibly go right above Engineer or right behind him. Depending on how much damage soak Engineer has to bullets.

You need to watch the movies, then you'd know that Hawkeye uses explosive arrows and explosives >>> guns, in terms of power. which is what this thread is measuring.

TethAdamTheRock
Kurse
Vision
Thor
Hulk
Abomination
Malekith
Spider-Man
Predator
Captain America
Engineer
Batman (BvS)
Ajax (uses a gun)
Arrow
Hawkeye
Bane (no weapons)

Note: Ajax could possibly go right above Engineer or right behind him. Depending on how much damage soak Engineer has to bullets. thumb up Good List

Silent Master
thumb up Good List

Even the part where he claims that a gun is more powerful than explosives?

TethAdamTheRock
Skill counts also

Silent Master
Skill counts also

Not in a contest of power it doesn't and you asked us to rank them by power. if you meant for us to rank them by which is more formidable. you should have said that in the OP.

Edit: Besides. Arrow and Hawkeye showed far more skill with their bows than Ajax did with a gun. so I'm not sure why you thought mentioning skill was a good idea.

Placidity
Why is Malekith so low? I mean Thor couldn't beat him without plot.

K-Dog
Probably because the "Ether" was making him so strong ? ( Power gem &#128142wink

Placidity
Originally posted by K-Dog
Probably because the "Ether" was making him so strong ? ( Power gem &#128142wink

But he has the Aether in this discussion.

K-Dog
My apologies, I meant to agree with you. I was assuming someone put him below Thor possibly assuming his power level without the ether.. He wasn't exactly beating Thor badly, but Thors attacks were not hurting him, so he was clearly the superior to some degree.

Placidity
Gotcha.

He was put in Spiderman's tier on the first page =/

Arachnid1
Kurse
Thor
Vision
Abomination
Hulk

Malekith
Spiderman
Captain America
Engineer
Predator
Ajax

Batman (BVS)
Bane
Arrow
Hawkeye Agreed with this to a T. Perfect ranking.

h1a8
Originally posted by Placidity
Why is Malekith so low? I mean Thor couldn't beat him without plot. This is standard Malekith right? Without the amp?

juggerman
Originally posted by Placidity
Malekith with Aether?

Yes

h1a8
You need to watch the movies, then you'd know that Hawkeye uses explosive arrows and explosives >>> guns, in terms of power. which is what this thread is measuring. Power has several meanings. For example, money gives power. If I had a gun and someone had an arrow with an explosive then I have more power to tell others what to do (or for them to surrender) than they do.

Silent Master
You think someone with a gun has more power to order people around than someone with explosives? that is a rather stupid opinion to hold.

h1a8
You think someone with a gun has more power to order people around than someone with explosives? that is a rather stupid opinion to hold.
Yes. Because if I had a gun and someone had explosives then I would be in charge. They would have to do what I say, otherwise I shoot them before they can use the explosives.

Silent Master
Ignoring your rather pathetic attempts at scripting a confrontation, This thread is about power. Explosives do orders of magnitude more damage than a gun, therefore the answer to which is more powerful is blatantly obvious.

relentless1
Ignoring your rather pathetic attempts at scripting a confrontation, This thread is about power. Explosives do orders of magnitude more damage than a gun, therefore the answer to which is more powerful is blatantly obvious.

dude has a point though, power isn't just about raw energy or strength; speed is a huge factor in determining a power level... As Goku once said, what good is a ton of strength if you can't hit anybody with it?

So yeah; if you can draw the gun and use it before the guy with the explosives then you have the advantage as you are faster and therefore this attribute plays into overall character power.

Nibedicus
dude has a point though, power isn't just about raw energy or strength; speed is a huge factor in determining a power level... As Goku once said, what good is a ton of strength if you can't hit anybody with it?

So yeah; if you can draw the gun and use it before the guy with the explosives then you have the advantage as you are faster and therefore this attribute plays into overall character power.

You're thinking about combat effectiveness...

Silent Master
Nibedicus beat me to it.

TheVaultDweller
Why are people going on about guns in anyways? The only person on here who uses guns even close to often enough to be considered standard gear is Batmurderer.

Silent Master
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Why are people going on about guns in anyways? The only person on here who uses guns even close to often enough to be considered standard gear is Batmurderer.

Some morons are claiming the Ajax using a gun makes him more powerful than people that use explosives.

TheVaultDweller
Some morons are claiming the Ajax using a gun makes him more powerful than people that use explosives.

Even if we humour that argument, the only scene I can recall Ajax using a gun in was during the highway scene, while he was on a bike. He only had a pair of axes during the final battle. And when he did have a gun, his aim was so shit that he couldn't even hit Wade at virtually point-blank range, despite it being an automatic. And one use hardly qualifies as it being standard gear. Hawkeye used a gun during the beginning of Avengers (and managed to shoot Loki in the face). Green Arrow has used guns at various points in his career, and with a high degree of proficiency.

TheVaultDweller
But anyway, the notion that simply having a gun makes you more powerful is f****** retarded. You still need to be a capable marksman in order to utilise it effectively, especially against opponents of their caliber. Hawkeye has taken on Chitauri, Hydra soldiers, Ultron drones (and they used guns), just that we know of. Green Arrow takes on and defeats gunmen all the time, and has even beaten CW Deadshot, while the latter had guns.

Silent Master
They obviously do not understand how guns or explosives work.

h1a8
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
But anyway, the notion that simply having a gun makes you more powerful is f****** retarded. You still need to be a capable marksman in order to utilise it effectively, especially against opponents of their caliber. Hawkeye has taken on Chitauri, Hydra soldiers, Ultron drones (and they used guns), just that we know of. Green Arrow takes on and defeats gunmen all the time, and has even beaten CW Deadshot, while the latter had guns. The arrow men use stealth and cover. In a quick draw where both are within 20feet of each other then the gun man will win every time. Ajax is very capable with a gun. He would own Green Arrow or Hawkeye in a quick draw scenario.

Silent Master
The arrow men use stealth and cover. In a quick draw where both are within 20feet of each other then the gun man will win every time. Ajax is very capable with a gun. He would own Green Arrow or Hawkeye in a quick draw scenario.

Prove that Ajax is very capable with a gun.

TheVaultDweller
I admit I was wrong. Ajax does indeed hit Wade once, in the arm, out of dozens of shots fired. And he was point-blank spraying on automatic at a stationary Deadpool when he did so. Which basically puts his marksmanship on the same level as random fodder thugs on Arrow.

John Murdoch
Ajax and Bane are without a doubt the two bottom feeders in this list.

Sure, Bane can lift Batman above his head, and Ajax can indeed impale someone into the ground with and then bend rebar. Those feats pale in comparison to just being able to kamikaze nuke someone or shoot someone with an exploding arrow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.