Is Neo Going to Die in Revolutions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nickydirtrider
i am almost possitive that neo is going to die and then he will be reserected again(or someone else like trinity) because in an article Keana Reeves said that the first movie is about "birth" the second movie is about "life" and the third movie is about "death" hint hint so that kind of explains itself, but he also said that they were thinking of naming it reserection instead of revolutions so there is a spoiler for you...

alaba
i think he's just going to die...(check out a thread: 'birth, life ..death'..where i explained it more...

The Omega
Not death in the usual sense. Think about it. Mr. Anderson is not born in The Matrix. The One is born/found/chosen. He lives in Reloaded. He may very well die in Revolutions. Especially if the Matrix crashes. That does not mean Neo dies.

justinday15
I dont know, but out of neo, morpheus, and trinity, i think one of them will die.

Seraph

alaba
i still think morpheous dies... he's done his bit..well role players like that usually die...

Leicesterguy69
Happy Dance Have you thought that maybe The Matrix dies and everyone is freed and every1 lives happliy ever after ???

maul's woman
It would be counterproductive for the A.I. to kill him for real. Being that the A.I. and the great machine is in a symbiotic relationship with the humans and Neo especially, it needs him for it's own evolutionary advancement.

Seraph

maul's woman
You have a point there. That scenario can happen more than once if the situation in interferred with. Neo and Trinity interferred with it in the first movie. It can happen again in Revolution where Morpheus will die trying to save Neo. He still believes very very wholeheartedly in THE ONE and the Oracle.

freemind
I hope they do not have another death scene.Then someone gets resuurected.Im tired of it they did it in both movies so i hope they dont do it in the third.Im pretty sure morpheous is gonna hit that move where he jumps up in the air and tries to hit the person with his knee.He missed that both movies too.

StaryInnocence8
I think that it is too predictable for Neo to die, everyone is expecting it. I think that Morpheus will die. He will be the one to die because they can't kill Neo since it is so predictable, and they wouldn't kill Trinity since that would break Neo's heart and he would probly try to kill himself anyways. It will be less dramatic if Morpheus is the one to die.

The Omega

svicic
Neo can't die and neither can Trinity. Basically, the whole reason they are releasing the last film in Nove,ber of this year is cos they made us wait so long for the second they know if they do it for the third, people will lose interest and forget what happened(don't understand how but bear with me). So basically they cant kill Neo or Trinity cos then people have become too hooked on them and it would get bad press and reviews and people would see it once then never again.Morpheus-if anyone HAS to-is the one who'll die and cos ther was a link with Naiobe in the second one that will reappear.BY THE WAY IF YOU GO AND SEE IT AGAIN THEN STAY RIGHT TIL THE END OF THE FILM PAST THE CREDITS AND EVERYTHING COS THERE IS THE TRAILER OF THE THIRD ONE!!No joke-it looks amazing.DONT BE PUT OFF AT THE AMOUNT OF NAMES-THERE ARE MASSES.

Twin #1
i think something tragic will happend to neo or on the the others in the next of the revolutions

LarryTheArch
Close the poll. Everyone knows now that Neo and Trinity Die.

The Omega
Whether Neo died or not is still up for debate.
And why, LarrytheArch, did you revive an old poll, just to say it should be closed?

dave123
" 06-11-2003 04:47 AM" laughing out loud he did that with one of Ush's old posts aswell

The Omega
Well, the reason eludes me completely.
I'm closing this anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.