Lifting Mjlonir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Name 5 anime characters you think can lift Mjlonir.

Go!!!

NewGuy01
Naruto. ahah

Dark-Kenshin
Deku (Boku No Hero Academia)
Gohan (DBS)
Luffy (One Piece)
Atem (Yugioh)
Gon (Hunter x Hunter)

Kento
none are worthy

Yamcha
Mumen Rider

He actually lifted it in the canon crossover as seen here.

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/IMG_1977_zpsgfoxsdwy.png

vansonbee
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Gohan (DBS)
Luffy (One Piece)
Atem (Yugioh)
Gon (Hunter x Hunter) Great list, I totally in agreement.

But I like to add Seto Kaiba with his money and pride, he can make anything possible.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2edm7uq.jpg

Prof. T.C McAbe
Gohan (DBS)
Luffy (One Piece)
Atem (Yugioh)
Gon (Hunter x Hunter)

I can't se Luffy doing it, but Zorro or Shanks should be worthy.

Nevan
Gohan (DBS)
Luffy (One Piece)
Atem (Yugioh)
Gon (Hunter x Hunter)
I would say Goku is much more appropriate than Gohan TBH.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by Nevan
I would say Goku is much more appropriate than Gohan TBH. Disagree. Goku has zero leadership qualities, as we're seeing in the current story arc in DBS. That and he's willing to nudge a tournament that'll spell destruction for 7 different universes all for his lust and love for battle. Thor has lost the right to wield Mjolnir over shit like that. Not exactly "noble". So all in all, Goku only fits 1 of the three requirements whereas Gohan has all three.

ares834
Leadership? What does that have to do with being worthy?

Nevan
Disagree. Goku has zero leadership qualities, as we're seeing in the current story arc in DBS. That and he's willing to nudge a tournament that'll spell destruction for 7 different universes all for his lust and love for battle. Thor has lost the right to wield Mjolnir over shit like that. Not exactly "noble". So all in all, Goku only fits 1 of the three requirements whereas Gohan has all three. Not only did Goku not know that when he went to Zen'o, but Zen'o was going to destroy the universes anyway, Goku gave them a fighting chance.

Kento
Originally posted by Yamcha
Mumen Rider

He actually lifted it in the canon crossover as seen here.

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/IMG_1977_zpsgfoxsdwy.png I stand corrected he totally could lift it cause he's the best person in that show.

Damborgson
No Dragon Ball character could lift it except for reformed Vegeta...and MAYBE piccolo.

Worthiness seems to require a noble heart, but also a willingness to do what must be done, I.e., you need to kill. Also a certain sense of humility doesn't hurt, which is why I think Vegeta might be able to. Not DBS Vegeta though , since his character seems to have back tracked a little for whatever reason.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by ares834
Leadership? What does that have to do with being worthy? Worthy to rule over Asgard, at least as far as MCU Thor's explanation goes.

cdtm
Originally posted by Kento
none are worthy

Mjolnir would probably beat most of those idiots over the head for even daring to think they're worthy.

Zack Fair
Guts(Berserk)

And now that would be one scary Thunder God.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beerus says **** that weak ass magic, Odin smile

Nemesis X
Why was I thinking Lifting Mjlonir sounded like a unique anime being announced?

quanchi112
All dragon ball z characters fail.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nope.

Astner
Originally posted by Damborgson
Worthiness seems to require a noble heart, but also a willingness to do what must be done, I.e., you need to kill. Also a certain sense of humility doesn't hurt,
While I wouldn't agree with it I guess you could consider Jane to have a noble heart. But the last two characteristics are straight up contradictions to her character, and she's its legatee supposedly wielding it better than Odinson ever did.

TheBadguy
Kamina is about the only one I'm sure could pass the test on merit

SSJGGogeta
I think from DBS, the best contender to do this would be Vegeta.

That's assuming the rest couldn't just overpower the magic and lift it anyways, lol.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Astner
While I wouldn't agree with it I guess you could consider Jane to have a noble heart. But the last two characteristics are straight up contradictions to her character, and she's its legatee supposedly wielding it better than Odinson ever did.

I'm talking about the original Mjolnir, not Tumblonir

ShadowFyre
Piccolo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.