Valkorion vs. Abeloth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Can Valkorion go beyond the shadows?

Who wins

slayne
Valkorion rapes, obviously.

darthbane77
Abeloth one-shots

Trocity
Abeloth may have sufficient power to destroy Valkorion's physical body, but can she smite his spirit form? I somehow doubt.

He will erase her with planet killing dark side death wave.

Azronger
Abeloth stomps

AncientPower
Abeloth stomps all if she isn't stupid.

MythLord
Abeloth SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

S_W_LeGenD
Abeloth has lot of power but she is not wise in its use.

This would be a clash of 'avatars' mostly because I don't see how these two will stop each other otherwise. Unless Valkorion have Dagger of Mortis and Abeloth have Uber Holocron.

Valkorion's avatar needs to avoid entanglement with Abeloth's avatar and bombard her from safe distance until the latter is ruined. If the latter seizes Valkorion's avatar in her grip, he would have to abandon it.

MythLord
Christ, lol.

Emperordmb
Abeloth literally rapes.

Ursumeles
FP Abeloth >>> FotJ Abeloth >>> The Guy who ****ed Luke.
Valk has no chance.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Ursumeles
FP Abeloth >>> FotJ Abeloth >>> The Guy who ****ed Luke.
Valk has no chance.
I am sorry but this is bullcrap.

Abeloth was drawing power from the populace of Coruscant to fuel her strength at a later stage in FOTJ and she still lost - her lack of strategic depth notwithstanding.

Nothing suggests that Abeloth was loosing strength with passage of time - she rather augmented her strength.

Luke Skywalker single-handedly destroyed an Abeloth's avatar in a cave with good judgement. Although Abeloth brought another avatar to bear against him soon after and overwhelmed him (now exhausted).

I don't buy "Abeloth having a dozen times the strength of Luke Skywalker" point - this was how Luke felt when experiencing choke-hold of Abeloth.

Darish Vol shrugged off Abeloth's mental assault and turned the tables on her with his own.

Valkorion is strong and lethal enough to destroy an avatar of Abeloth in a physical bout (from safe distance) and give her hell of a challenge in a prolonged engagement because he has similar characteristics and he is officially recognized as brilliant tactician.

Vorpal Ruin
Is CIS on or off by default in forum settings?

Sinious
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
loosing no ****ing way homie

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Sinious
no ****ing way homie
My bad.

It should be "losing."

Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Is CIS on or off by default in forum settings?
Interesting question.

Abeloth can out-wrestle (any) character in the mythos - not much room for debate in this situation. However, would she be the same character?

No character is all-powerful in Star Wars. Each has a weakness or two that could be exploited.

Vorpal Ruin
Interesting question.

Abeloth can out-wrestle (any) character in the mythos - not much room for debate in this situation. However, would she be the same character?

No character is all-powerful in Star Wars. Each has a weakness or two that could be exploited.

That's what I was thinking, and I believe default is CIS off. With that said, Abeloth beats anyone.

Rockydonovang
valk's cis is worse than abeloth's

Board Walker
Valkorian solos 10/10

UCanShootMyNova
I am sorry but this is bullcrap.

Abeloth was drawing power from the populace of Coruscant to fuel her strength at a later stage in FOTJ and she still lost - her lack of strategic depth notwithstanding.

Nothing suggests that Abeloth was loosing strength with passage of time - she rather augmented her strength.

Luke Skywalker single-handedly destroyed an Abeloth's avatar in a cave with good judgement. Although Abeloth brought another avatar to bear against him soon after and overwhelmed him (now exhausted).

I don't buy "Abeloth having a dozen times the strength of Luke Skywalker" point - this was how Luke felt when experiencing choke-hold of Abeloth.

Darish Vol shrugged off Abeloth's mental assault and turned the tables on her with his own.

Valkorion is strong and lethal enough to destroy an avatar of Abeloth in a physical bout (from safe distance) and give her hell of a challenge in a prolonged engagement because he has similar characteristics and he is officially recognized as brilliant tactician.

"Luke Skywalker single-handedly destroyed an Abeloth's avatar in a cave with good judgement."

Can I get the quote for that?

ares834
he is officially recognized as brilliant tactician.

mhmm

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111233150/4580267-5870481840-FoD7V.gif

confused

YousufKhan1212
Abeloth smashes.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by ares834

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111233150/4580267-5870481840-FoD7V.gif

Azronger
This gif is better:

https://i.imgflip.com/1xr6ls.gif

Haschwalth
Spite in abbys favor.

Azronger
You think?

Geistalt
Originally posted by carthage
Can Valkorion go beyond the shadows? no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.