Valkorion vs Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova
15 meters.

darthbane77
Valkorion destroys

slayne
Valkorion wrecks, hard.

Rockydonovang
valk can take a minority for whenever he decides to use tp first and making anakin insane doesn't backfire on him.

However Anakin takes the majority as he's more powerful and happens to be a yoda level combatant whoa lso sports drain resistance

Azronger
Anakin can win at that distance, tbh.

AncientPower
Given Anakin's getting knocked back by Dooku tier lightning, nevermind Valk tier, and the fact that Valk can teleport as well as casually repel lightsaber attacks with his hand, distance won't matter.

S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion stomps.

Originally posted by AncientPower
Given Anakin's getting knocked back by Dooku tier lightning, nevermind Valk tier, and the fact that Valk can teleport as well as casually repel lightsaber attacks with his hand, distance won't matter.
thumb up

Ursumeles
Valk never blocked Lightsaber strikes from someone as powerful or fast as Anakin.
That being said, he does indeed win.

Beniboybling
Annie takes it.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Valk never blocked Lightsaber strikes from someone as powerful or fast as Anakin.
That being said, he does indeed win.

Anakin > Arcann? I could agree with that, but not in speed, Arcann is magnitudes above someone like Aryn Leneer whi can use seconds like minutes and be so fast as to appear to be in twelve places simultaneously. Leneer who then improved significantly, but still got stomped by pre-prime Malgus.

Beniboybling
christ lol

DarthAnt66
Speed has always been a strength of Anakin's, even in Episode I. By Episode III, he's faster than Yoda. He's definitely faster than Arcann, in my opinion.

AncientPower
Enraged? Yes. Otherwise? Not really.

toplel
Anakin isn't faster than Yoda lol.

Azronger

Aside from AotC, when he has he been knocked back by Dooku? He seemed to be handling his Lightning just fine in TCW.

And Teleportation feats for Valkorion in his physical form?

Zenwolf
Anakin > Arcann? I could agree with that, but not in speed, Arcann is magnitudes above someone like Aryn Leneer whi can use seconds like minutes and be so fast as to appear to be in twelve places simultaneously. Leneer who then improved significantly, but still got stomped by pre-prime Malgus.

Pretty sure as I recall Anakin as showing to be everywhere at once and having lighting/millisecond reaction time feats, cutting down droids in seconds etc etc. Soo I'm not seeing Anakin having an issue with speed or reaction.

Beniboybling
Right, feats like that are mostly generic fluff, little good for any kind of solid scaling effort. I could just as easily argue that Anakin is magnitudes above someone like Darth Maul who could perform ten thousand attacks a hundred times a day, or rather strike 116 times per second. sick

MythLord
When did Maul do this? I require quotes and sh!t.

UCanShootMyNova
Lockdown.

MythLord
I require quotes and sh!t!

toplel
Probably from his journal, might be in a respect thread somewhere.

UCanShootMyNova
Nah it's in the book itself. It's either in ILS or Erkan's RT. I think ILS's.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Lockdown. Episode 1 Journal: Darth Maul actually.But I added an extra 0 lel, more like 11-12 strikes per second, provided he did it non-stop 24 hours a day. smile

MythLord
Phhhffffascinating.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Episode 1 Journal: Darth Maul actually.But I added an extra 0 lel, more like 11-12 strikes per second, provided he did it non-stop 24 hours a day. smile

Damn. What's that martial arts technique that that random did in Lockdown?

Beniboybling
dunno. sad

Zenwolf
Damn. What's that martial arts technique that that random did in Lockdown?

The Fifty-Two Fists.

UCanShootMyNova
Thanks Zen.

You're always good for stuff about non Force user's. thumb up

Zenwolf
Thanks Zen.

You're always good for stuff about non Force user's. thumb up

It's in my Fringe respect thread if ya want the showing. He takes out 6 inmates simultaneously in less than 5 seconds.

UCanShootMyNova
Sure. Send it to me in a PM.

cs_zoltan
Hey Syn!

http://i.imgur.com/3gF8Gx5.jpg

nfactor1995
What incarnation of Anakin is this?

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Hey Syn!

http://i.imgur.com/3gF8Gx5.jpg

Q_Q

Beniboybling
an pellycan timing

Trocity
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Episode 1 Journal: Darth Maul actually.But I added an extra 0 lel, more like 11-12 strikes per second, provided he did it non-stop 24 hours a day. smile

I feel like the ten thousand is included in the 100 times a day. As in, he does these maneuvers 100 times a day, and that comes to about ten thousand strikes.

Beniboybling
Nah, the point he's making is that he does these moves again and again and again, not just once over that amounts to 10 thousand strikes.

UCanShootMyNova
There's 86,400 seconds in a day.

Beniboybling
yiz, my man.

UCanShootMyNova
Maul is fast as f*ck boi.

Trocity
maul has no legs lmao.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.