Couples at WAR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Mr. Fantastic & Sue Storm

Vs

Black Bolt & Medusa

Vs

Aquaman & Mera

Vs

Midnighter & Apollo

Who wins this battle royal?

zopzop
Mr. Fantastic and Medusa are dead weight for their respective teams. Black Bolt has the most damage output potential BY FAR. Sue and Mera are the most versatile in terms of what they bring to the table abilities wise.

It all comes down to a quick draw between Team 1, 2, and 3. If BB attacks first, anyone on the opposite team dies painfully. If Sue or Mera get off their attacks first, their respective team wins.

Edit -
Bah it was a freaking DREAM Sequence. NVM.

Digi
So not to short-change zop's reasonable interpretation above, but if MNer does the math on each team (which he would as soon as the fight starts), each team is in fact capable of being killed by the others, and he'd know how to do it. In an eight-way free-for-all, I wouldn't count them out.

DarkSaint85

'Door'.

You're not the boss of me, Digi.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Digi
So not to short-change zop's reasonable interpretation above, but if MNer does the math on each team (which he would as soon as the fight starts), each team is in fact capable of being killed by the others, and he'd know how to do it. In an eight-way free-for-all, I wouldn't count them out.

Very interesting point

Digi
Yeah, MNer and Apollo could engage in hit & run tactics. Afaik, no one here can match Apollo in flight speed, and MNer is at least among the best in this fight in reaction time, which would allow them to pick their spots and target weaknesses. Black Bolt is the biggest issue, imo. Everyone else has eminently exploitable weaknesses and/or lacks the raw power to conceivably survive even a well-coordinated attack. Apollo could hang with BB, but would ultimately lose, so they'd need to come up with some equalizer. Frankly, unless they exploit Apollo's weakness(es), he should be able to tank anyone else in the fight for quite a while and wouldn't even need fancy tactics for some.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

'Door'.

You're not the boss of me, Digi.

Lol. I almost said it too.

DeadpoolXXX
blackagar should solo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.