ASM Spider-Man vs. Venom/Sandman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Does Garfield fare better than Tobey did?

Fight to the death/No BFR

nfactor1995
I don't know if he would fare "better" than Tobey, but the fight would probably go a little differently given Garfield's speed. However, Garfield is nearly as strong or durable as Tobey, so if Venom caught him in his web and Sandman pounded on him, that'd kill him.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by nfactor1995
I don't know if he would fare "better" than Tobey, but the fight would probably go a little differently given Garfield's speed. However, Garfield is nearly as strong or durable as Tobey, so if Venom caught him in his web and Sandman pounded on him, that'd kill him.

Agreed, nfactor, I was going to go that route as well. Garfield did get hit by Electro's barrage of lightning at the end of their fight for a durability feat, though that's different than getting constricted by symbiote webbing or extreme blunt force trauma from Sandman.

I'm guessing Garfield's spider sense gets nullified by Topher Grace Venom just like Tobey's?

Arachnid1
I don't think he could take both together. He'd do better than Tobey for sure though. His speed feats blow Tobeys out of the water. If it was Venom solo, he'd take it. If it was Sandman solo in the same environment as the black suit fight, he'd take it. But both together? Not so much.

Psychotron
Venom/Sandman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.