Wolf Sazen vs Agen Kolar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathslash
The two Zabrak masters face off. Winner fights Eeth Koth.

1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All out

They fight in the Jedi temple on Coruscant. Who wins?

MythLord
Agen murks.

Ursumeles
Agen.
Agen is near-featless.
Agen.

Not sure where I rank Eeth, but definietly below Agen.

deathslash
Originally posted by MythLord
Agen murks. what makes you say that? I remember that wolf managed to evenly fight Darth Nihl and he also regularly survived sith ambushes.

Ursumeles
I remember Nihl easily besting Sazen, and later murking him before Cade joined.
And wasn't Talon, Nihl's inferior, beating Wolf and Shado?

deathslash
Originally posted by Ursumeles
I remember Nihl easily besting Sazen, and later murking him before Cade joined.
And wasn't Talon, Nihl's inferior, beating Wolf and Shado? he beat wolf on ossus (after which wolf seems to have gotten more skilled) and he never beat wolf again. As a matter of fact, wolf with one arm seemed to be a complete toss up.

Also, Talon always came off (at least to me) as being slightly superior to Nihl.

Ursumeles
In their second fight, they fought for like 3 panels before Cade joined.
Also, Wolf is equal to Stryfe, who again is a inferior to both Talon and Nihl.

For Nihl > Talon: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=597358& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Talon+nihl%29+userid%3A14

DarthDuelist9
Agen, he was stomping Quinlan Vos in a couple moves and is generally recognised by his lightsaber skill.

NewGuy01
Yeah, Agen sweeps.

Total Warrior
Aula Secura vs Wolf Is a match up which could go either way. Well, I'd favor Wolf slightly. Agen wins this solidly

Trocity
Agen, but a good fight.

|King Joker|
Agen. Legacy is overrated as ****.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Agen. Legacy is overrated as ****.

Free speech is overrated when phags can say shit like this.

Ursumeles
Agen. Legacy is overrated as ****. Bar maybe Krayt, Legacy isn't overrated tbh.

Rockydonovang
agen, and no legacy isn't remotely overrated lmao. Legacy characters not named krayt are criminally underrated, key example being cade skywalker who people still keep repeating this fanon that he was stomped by krayt

toplel
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
agen, and no legacy isn't remotely overrated lmao. Legacy characters not named krayt are criminally underrated, key example being cade skywalker who people still keep repeating this fanon that he was stomped by krayt
you're mad that random internet strangers dislike your favorite comic characters

lul

|King Joker|
Yeah, when I first read Legacy I was expecting to finally understand where all the hype came from, but unfortunately I was majorly let down. Good characters, at least.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by toplel
you're mad that random internet strangers dislike your favorite comic characters

lul
Cade skywalker isn't close to my favorite comic character bruh erm

deathslash
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
agen, and no legacy isn't remotely overrated lmao. Legacy characters not named krayt are criminally underrated, key example being cade skywalker who people still keep repeating this fanon that he was stomped by krayt umm......... A dying Vong infested Krayt was definitely beating him down and Cade only survived because his mom shot Krayt in the back.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by deathslash
umm......... A dying Vong infested Krayt was definitely beating him down and Cade only survived because his mom shot Krayt in the back. Right, when both were pre-prime, I'm talking about when they were fighting at the end of Legacy.

People keep claiming that Krayt or his inferior in wrylock could stomp cade in the force when Krayt tried and failed to do so and similarily ignore that the only reason the duel ended early was beause krayt had a hax ability cade had no idea krayt could use(cade had the same ablity, but krayt knew Cade could use it)

cs_zoltan
Yeah, when I first read Legacy I was expecting to finally understand where all the hype came from, but unfortunately I was majorly let down. Good characters, at least.

Because it's not so in your face as other eras, it involves a lot of scaling and accolades.

MythLord
Yeah, honestly, Legacy's hype is nuanced and subtle and not just OP power demonstrations for the sake of petty fanboys jerking off, like TOR for example.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by MythLord
not just OP power demonstrations for the sake of petty fanboys jerking off, like TOR for example.

Which frankly I'm having a hard time trying to figure out now that I'm thinking about it. Because now I'm thinking it just doesn't add up.

Azronger
Legacy's most over the top feat is the satellite one, from which basically every character scales off of. Other than that, the high tiers like Cade, Wyyrlok, Krayt and Muur have some nice showings but others are mediocre. It's the satellite scaling that bumps the mid-tier characters so high.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.