Cap/BP/WS/RS/Crossbones/Other Winter Soldier amalgam vs these amalgams seperately

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Cap's, BP's, Skull's, the other WS's (the one who was shown fighting Bucky), upgraded Rumlov's and WS's stats, skill and experience are stacked onto each other. Eg. The metal arm has its strength plus the strength of one arm each of Cap,Skull, upgraded Rumlov's, the other soldier and BP while having its blows amped by the gauntlet. The amalgam is wearing BP's suit and has Cap's shield while sporting the gauntlets. They seperately (not a gauntlet) fight
1. NuKhan/NuSpock/Marv/Kevin/Dwight/Manute/Miho/Ozymandias/Rorscach/NightOwl/Silk Spectre/Comedian/The Mountain/The Hound/Deadpool/Ajax amalgam
2. Jessica Jones/Melinda May/DareDevil/Danny Rand/Lash/Lorelai amalgam (no seduction powers, Iron Fist amped with others power)
3. Hellboy/Nuada/Kronen/Abe Sapien/Sammael/Mr. Wink (has Sammael's tentacles but otherwise humanoid)
4. Luke Cage/Mike Peterson(full-cybernetic)/serum Blonsky/Aldrich Killian/Diamondback/Drax
5..Ares/Perseus/Calibos/Makhai/Medusa/Agenor/Zeus/Hades amalgam (magical powers to be used defensively only, has all Ares weapons like his mace, knives and sword, Zeus's thunderbolt, Hades bident, Poseidon's trident, Perseu's lighting sword and Scorpioch shield, Medusa's bow and arrows, has multiple arms like Makhai with Medusa's tail, no petrifying gaze)
6. Wolverine/Origins Wilson(pre and post treatment abilities)/Sabretooth(all movie feats)/Colossus(all movie feats)/Juggernaut/Blob/Angel Dust/X-23/X-24(no optic blast and sword blades, Wolverine's and Sabretooth's claws along with Laura's foot claws only, has adamantium)

Silent Master
TL;DR

FrothByte
Too long dude. Too long and too many variables. No one is going to have the patience to analyze that much data.

HulkIsHulk
I forgot to add that the jj amalgam has Daredevil's suit and billy clubs

Silent Master
Still don't care.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by FrothByte
Too long dude. Too long and too many variables. No one is going to have the patience to analyze that much data.
They could atleast try one

Arachnid1
I get you put a lot of thought into this dude, but you could have condensed this a ton. Half these guys add absolutely nothing to the amalgam. Whats the point of Rorscach and Night Owl when you have Ozy? Silk Specter? What have Spock when you have the superior Khan? What is the Hound going to add to this that others don't do better?

Same with the main amalgam. Why have Crossbones or Winter Soldier when Cap and BS outclass them all in every way?

BruceSkywalker
in other news... tall women rule

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I get you put a lot of thought into this dude, but you could have condensed this a ton. Half these guys add absolutely nothing to the amalgam.
Since the stats stack, despite being weaker/slower/less skilled/less tougher, the amalagam should still be more powerful with them than without them. Besides, this round was intended as only a warmup so I added few simply for the lulz.

Whats the point of Rorscach and Night Owl when you have Ozy?
umm, more strength and toughness?
Silk Specter?
A gun? (not that it is of use) Besides, as earlier mentioned, lulz.
What have Spock when you have the superior Khan?
More skill, contact TP, strength, durability and nerve pinch.
What is the Hound going to add to this that others don't do better?
Just overall strength
Same with the main amalgam. Why have Crossbones or Winter Soldier when Cap and BS outclass them all in every way?
I guess you mean BP. Crossbones gauntlets add more punch to the already powerful blows, plus increased pain tolerance. Same with metal arm. Plus their weapons can also help.

carthage
Bane solos

Silent Master
Wouldn't it have been easier to just say "everything stacks"?

Posting two words seems a lot easier than breaking his post into multiple parts and then basically repeating yourself multiple times.

TheVaultDweller
Cap amalgam can probably win round 1 and 2. Rest are either stalemates or losses. Stacked abilities make some characters virtually unstoppable.

Like round 3, Sammael clones itself unless it's killed in a very specific way, which was fire IIRC. But Hellboy is immune to fire. So, it will just keep cloning itself.

Or round 4. Luke's + Mike's + Drax's durability + Killian's monster regeneration + I am assuming DB's suit's kinetic energy absorbing will make him virtually impossible to put down.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Silent Master
Wouldn't it have been easier to just say "everything stacks"?

Posting two words seems a lot easier than breaking his post into multiple parts and then basically repeating yourself multiple times.
If I wanted to sound redundant without explaining myself then yeah.

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

Sammael clones itself unless it's killed in a very specific way, which was fire IIRC. But Hellboy is immune to fire. So, it will just keep cloning itself.

IIRC, Sammael clones came from this egg sack. So unless it is right next to them I don't see how that makes a difference.

TheVaultDweller
He carried some of those eggs inside him. He still launches a thing from his tongue that latches onto Hellboy's arm and burrowed some of the eggs under his skin. And beyond that, he is also the "hound of resurrection", and came back from the dead within moments of Hellboy shooting him, during their initial confrontation. It took massive bodily harm to permanently kill one of Sammael. And you added Kroenen as well, who could also soak up massive amounts of damage, and had to get impaled and then squashed to be killed. And then there is Hellboy's own durability to factor in.

Inhuman
My brain hurts sad

Silent Master
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
If I wanted to sound redundant without explaining myself then yeah.

Saying everything stacks would be explaining yourself.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
He carried some of those eggs inside him. He still launches a thing from his tongue that latches onto Hellboy's arm and burrowed some of the eggs under his skin. And beyond that, he is also the "hound of resurrection", and came back from the dead within moments of Hellboy shooting him, during their initial confrontation. It took massive bodily harm to permanently kill one of Sammael. And you added Kroenen as well, who could also soak up massive amounts of damage, and had to get impaled and then squashed to be killed. And then there is Hellboy's own durability to factor in.
Which amalgam do you think is the best match for King Arthur?

TheVaultDweller
Which amalgam do you think is the best match for King Arthur?

Well, first 3 amalgam opponents you created would likely get blitzed and chopped into bits. Number 4 should stalemate and can potentially win, even if Arthur is faster, because they can potentially soak up enough damage to be able to hit back. And a hit with Killian + DB + Drax + Mike + Luke strength, delivered at over 3000 degrees celsius, would ruin Arthur's day. Same for the last two. They are slower, but the amalgamated stats make them tough enough to take some hits and kill him if they land blows of their own. The Cap amalgam could also potentially do it, depending on how the vibranium suit does against the magic sword. If it can take some blows, they could counter and attack back, especially if they have Bucky's weapons

It's kind of an unknown though, because Arthur's sword isn't just a really sharp blade. It is massively amped with magical energy, which significantly increases its cutting power. But we don't know how it compares to things like vibranium, or Colossus' metal body etc.

The thing about Arthur is that, while he does have a degree of enhanced durability and strength, it's not over the top. He can still be cut or hurt by superhuman blows. His big thing is his insane speed and massive damage output. But if someone can withstand his initial blitz and barrage, and hit hard enough in return, they stand a realistic chance of beating him.

TheVaultDweller
Though I should specify, when I say they have a shot, it is also not a guarantee they will. Vortigern had comparable strength, speed, much greater size and reach, and showed enough skill that he could defeat Uther (who was a skilled warrior in his own right, and was also using Excalibur and its power at the time) in single combat. But when Arthur unlocked his full potential, even Vortigern got his shit pushed in.

But, like I said, it's ultimately A LOT of speculation. With so many characters being combined, it's really hard to accurately guess how the stacked stats will affect each other. Theoretically, you've created some absolute monsters here. Take number four again.

Strength - Luke Cage, whose SUV stop, dumpster crush and other high end feats put him in the multi-ton range. Then you have Diamondback, who showed comparable physical strength, at least when powered up. Mike, who has the feat of pushing a 40 to 50 ton bulldozer. Drax, who doesn't have that many feats, but is probably at least around Super Soldier level. And Killian, who had comparable strength to Iron Man suits. Add them all up, you likely have someone who is probably at least a 20+ tonner (in terms of pure lifting strength).

Durability/toughness - Luke's immense piercing durability and very strong blunt force durability and healing factor + Drax's cartoony blunt force durability + Mike's durability (and who also showed somewhat of a healing factor) + Killian, who also had some degree of enhanced durability and a crazy powerful healing factor + Diamondback's durability and kinetic energy absorbing. So, again, someone who is extremely durable against virtually all forms of damage, virtual immunity to heat, the ability to absorb at least a portion of any kinetic energy directed at him, and three combined healing factors.

Skill and Speed - All of these guys show at least a solid level of competency in the skill department, with Killian and Drax actually showing really good skill. Most of them don't have much in the way of very fast speed feats, but Killian showed the speed and reflexes necessary to casually dance around multiple point blank repulsor shots. Even Cap hasn't shown that level of speed and agility.

And on top of it all, the ability to generate extreme levels of heat (according to Jarvis' comments in IM 3, in excess of 3000 degrees celsius), as well as project said heat from his mouth.

So, you end up with someone very strong, very fast and agile, insanely tough, with devastating offensive power.

HulkIsHulk
You know, pre-Abomination Blonsky is in that amalgam too. Yet you haven't remarked about him at all. Is it because you didn't notice or you thought he didn't factor at all?

TheVaultDweller
You know, pre-Abomination Blonsky is in that amalgam too. Yet you haven't remarked about him at all. Is it because you didn't notice or you thought he didn't factor at all?

I didn't even notice him to be honest. Too many characters. stick out tongue

But that just makes the amalgam even more broken. Blonksy probably doesn't add that much in strength compared to the others, but he definitely factors in where speed, agility, skill and healing comes in. His and Killian's speed and agility combo would make the amalgam extremely hard to hit, and his healing factor, combined with the other three, means he would likely heal damn near instantly from any damage he takes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.