Which Live-Action Street Levelers Can Defeat 616 Deadpool?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nfactor1995
Which Live-Action Street Levelers Can Defeat 616 Deadpool? Let's say the max for street level would be people like Fox Colossus and Tobey's Spiderman/Topher's Venom.

Standard gear, to the death or incapacitation, random encounter.

Khazra Reborn
All of the people you mentioned would wreck Deadpool.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
All of the people you mentioned would wreck Deadpool.
Umm no

HulkIsHulk
IMo none

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Umm no

Say what you will about the two spiders, but you really think Deadpool has any chance against Colossus? He's was totally helpless against him on screen.

Silent Master
When was 616 Deadpool helpless against movie Colossus?

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Silent Master
When was 616 Deadpool helpless against movie Colossus?

When he tried attacking him and broke his hands.

Silent Master
When did 616 Deadpool attack movie Colossus?

Khazra Reborn
So are you just being glib now?

I'm assuming we're talking movie Deadpool, seeing this is the movie discussion forum, and not the comic one.

John Murdoch
Comic book vs movie screen live-action = comic book about any time I can think of.

Silent Master
The OP says 616 Deadpool, 616 is the designation for the main comic universe.

Khazra Reborn
I'm well aware of that. If OP wants to discuss comic characters, he can take it to the comic section. Here I will continue to assume it's movie Deadpool.

Silent Master
You'll also continue being wrong, but whatever floats your boat.

Khazra Reborn
Are you trying to troll me? You really think the OP intended comic Deadpool?

Silent Master
Seeing as they specified 616 Deadpool, of course they meant comic Deadpool.

Khazra Reborn
Unless the op specifies that he for some reason wanted to have comic Deadpool (which is against the rules btw) against a bunch of movie characters, then fine.

Otherwise, I'm not going to sit here arguing semantics with an autist.

Movie Colossus wrecks movie Deadpool.

Silent Master
The OP did specify comic Deadpool and this is hardly the first time he's broken the movie only rule.

KingD19
Comic Deadpool can't really hurt Movie Colossus anyway. He's still completely bulletproof/explosionproof and way stronger and tougher than him. He'll run out of ammo and end up getting beat down just the same. Only difference is it'll take longer.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Unless the op specifies that he for some reason wanted to have comic Deadpool (which is against the rules btw) against a bunch of movie characters, then fine.

Otherwise, I'm not going to sit here arguing semantics with an autist.

Movie Colossus wrecks movie Deadpool. Dude, are you fking retarded? 616 is the designation for a specific universe meaning a specific incarnation of the character. That means OP specified that this is comic Deadpool going up against live action incarnations of other characters. Is it against the rules? Yes. Does that make you right? No.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Dude, are you fking retarded? 616 is the designation for a specific universe meaning a specific incarnation of the character. That means OP specified that this is comic Deadpool going up against live action incarnations of other characters. Is it against the rules? Yes. Does that make you right? No.

Chill out sweet cheeks. Like I said before I know what 616 is, and I'm not drawing out a pointless argument any further. Again, I will continue assuming this is movie Deadpool unless the OP comes back and says he wasn't mistaken when he put 616. If you want to discuss that with me your welcome to, otherwise kindly bugger off.

Silent Master
You know he meant comic Deadpool, you just don't want to admit it.

K-Dog
Not familiar with the op, but could he have been thinking Weapon XI ? Wade in that state would be a good opponent for Colossus and Venom / Spider-Man...??

Silent Master
I guess anything is possible, maybe the 616 was meant to be the number of Deadpools in the fight or maybe he meant for Deadpool to be boosted to 616 feet tall.

Or maybe, we could just click on the find threads link in his profile and see that he has a history of starting threads in this forum that contain non movie characters.

John Murdoch
^Solid47 does it on occasion as well.

Also, the MCU is Earth-199999 according to the Marvel wiki page.

I know that everyone here most likely knows that already. It appears nfactor wants to know if there are indeed live-action street levelers that can handle the insanity that is 616 Deadpool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.