MCU Spiderman vs a Future Sentinel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
MCU Spiderman takes a Future Sentinel from Days of Future Past in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

All standard forum fight conditions apply: no prep, standard equipment only, featureless environment, 100 yard starting distance...

The Future Sentinel can utilize every power the Sentinels successfully utilized in the Days of Future Past movie...

Who wins?

Silent Master
IOW, the Future Sentinels suck so badly that you have to grant it the powers of the far superior mutants.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Silent Master
IOW, the Future Sentinels suck so badly that you have to grant it the powers of the far superior mutants.

So...who wins?

Edit: the Sentinels earned those powers by slaying the mutants in combat...

smile

Silent Master
Haven't seen the new Spider-man yet, so not sure if the Amazing Spider-man would win or if the sucktastic Sentinel who needs stolen powers to be effective would win.

TheLordofMurder
Haven't seen the new Spider-man yet, so not sure if the Amazing Spider-man would win or if the sucktastic Sentinel who needs stolen powers to be effective would win.

Well you cant debate if you haven't seen the movie yet then...can you?

So, since you admit that you are just trolling (since you are incapable of adding anything of value here due to your lack of knowledge on this issue) you concede that you have nothing of substance to contribute...

Concession accepted...

smile

Edit:

The Sentinels earned those powers by nearly slaying the entire mutant race...

smile

Silent Master
I can't debate Spider-man as I haven't seen the movie yet, but I can comment on how badly the Future Sentinel's suck. so my comments are still relevant to the thread. even you admit that they suck, if they didn't you wouldn't have to amp them so much for every fight.

TheLordofMurder
@Silent Master

The Future Sentinels don't appear to be "sucktastic" in the following scene...do they? wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq2qnGg_SSs

TheLordofMurder
I can't debate Spider-man as I haven't seen the movie yet, but I can comment on how badly the Future Sentinel's suck. so my comments are still relevant to the thread. even you admit that they suck, if they didn't you wouldn't have to amp them so much for every fight.

They don't need amping...

They retain the powers of those they have slain in combat, thus the powers they used in the movie are theirs to use on demand...

smile

TheLordofMurder

You admit that you cant debate the characters present in the OP, thus you concede that your opinion is worthless here...

Concession accepted...

smile

playa1258
Spider-man gets stomped.

Silent Master
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
You admit that you cant debate the characters present in the OP, thus you concede that your opinion is worthless here...

Concession accepted...

smile

Where did I admit that I can't debate the rather pathetic Future Sentinel?

TheLordofMurder
@Silent Master

The Future Sentinels don't appear to be "sucktastic" in the following scene...do they? wink

@Silent Master

Whats pathetic about them in the above link?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by playa1258
Spider-man gets stomped.

Don't forget to vote...

smile

TheLordofMurder
I can't debate Spider-man as I haven't seen the movie yet

Thank you for you honesty...

Concession accepted...

smile

Silent Master
You said I admitted to being unable debate the characters in this thread, where did I "admit" to being unable to debate the crappy Future Sentinel?

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

Silent Master
You said I admitted to being unable debate the characters in this thread, where did I "admit" to being unable to debate the crappy Future Sentinel?

TheLordofMurder

Thanks for the admission that you are unqualified to debate in this thread...

smile

Silent Master
Well, I know that Spider-man is only one character. that already places me above you in knowledge.

TheLordofMurder
Well, I know that Spider-man is only one character. that already places me above you in knowledge.

Lies...

I have seen both Homecoming and DoFP...

Have you?

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder

Thanks for the admission that your knowledge based on the topic at hand is subpar...

smile

Silent Master
Lies...

I have seen both Homecoming and DoFP...

Have you?

laughing out loud

Yet, I know more about Spider-man than you do.

TheLordofMurder
Haven't seen the new Spider-man yet

Thanks for owning up to the fact that you are ignorant of the subject matter here...

playa1258
Sentinel still wins.

Silent Master
Thanks for owning up to the fact that you are ignorant of the subject matter here...

If I'm ignorant of the subject matter yet know more than you do about it, what does that make you?

Edit: the 9 o'clock showing is about to start, so I'll catch you later.

TheLordofMurder
If I'm ignorant of the subject matter yet know more than you do about it, what does that make you?

Edit: the 9 o'clock showing is about to start, so I'll catch you later.

Good...

Rid yourself of your ignorance then you can properly debate...

smile

TheLordofMurder
Sentinel still wins.

Don't forget to vote...

smile

Darth Thor
I'm sure SM can debate Spider-Man based on Civil War at least.

Silent Master
True, but we both know that certain people would likely use the new movie to try and bring SM's stock down, even if it required "misinterpreting" what happened on screen.

juggerman
So Spider-Man loses one of his biggest advantages while the Sentinel is granted additional power? Interesting match up. Wonder who OP is rooting for roll eyes (sarcastic)

Silent Master
He has to grant the Sentinel additional powers. because on it's own, Sentinels are rather pathetic.

TheLordofMurder
True, but we both know that certain people would likely use the new movie to try and bring SM's stock down, even if it required "misinterpreting" what happened on screen.

You still haven't answered the question asked in the OP troll...

Who wins?

smile

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by juggerman
So Spider-Man loses one of his biggest advantages while the Sentinel is granted additional power? Interesting match up. Wonder who OP is rooting for roll eyes (sarcastic)

Who do you think wins?

TheLordofMurder
He has to grant the Sentinel additional powers. because on it's own, Sentinels are rather pathetic.

Nothing additional has been granted...

The Sentinels killed the mutants and acquired these abilities by force...

smile

Edit: Those "pathetic" Sentinels brought a race featuring millions of superhumans to its knees...

Happy Dance

Silent Master
Let's test that theory, post a clip of one of the Sentinels using all the powers you've granted the one in this thread.

TheLordofMurder
Let's test that theory, post a clip of one of the Sentinels using all the powers you've granted the one in this thread.

Answer the question this thread puts forth or submit to me...

K-Dog
Before gaining new powers, a Sentinel was trading blows with Colossus fairly equally. It could make blades capable of cutting webs with it's hands. They were jumping around and doing acrobatic moves. Big face laser. Sentinel 6 of 10.

Silent Master
Answer the question this thread puts forth or submit to me...

I haven't decided who I think wins yet. now, post a clip of one of the Sentinels using all the powers you've granted the one in this thread.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by K-Dog
Before gaining new powers, a Sentinel was trading blows with Colossus fairly equally. It could make blades capable of cutting webs with it's hands. They were jumping around and doing acrobatic moves. Big face laser. Sentinel 6 of 10.

Nope, it wasn't evenly at all...

The Sentinel (at base strength level) had a clear advantage and was winning against Colossus (and Colossus even had help):

And of course, as you can clearly see, once the Adaptation kicks in, Colossus was completely and utterly lost against the Future Sentinel...

smile

playa1258
Silent Master just can't admit an MCU character can lose.

He trolls as much as Quan did.

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

Silent Master

Post examples.

playa1258
This topic.

Silent Master
This topic.

So your entire argument is based on one thread?

Edit: If one thread is all that is needed, I'll just point out that you listed Bane as more powerful than Hawkeye as proof that you're a massive DC fanboy whose opinions should be laughed at.

playa1258
That and your history.

Silent Master
That and your history.

Post examples.

playa1258
Circular argument.

Hallmarks of a troll.

Silent Master
Circular argument.

Hallmarks of a troll.

Calling someone a troll in the hopes it distracts people from the fact that you're incapable of backing your claim.

Hallmark of a biased fanboy.

playa1258
How about your hundreds of posts trashing TDK trilogy characters? It's pretty damn obvious you're upset about the critical and financial success of that trilogy and have a hater boner for it.

Your continuing meltdowns over DCEU Superman's tectonic plate feat. You are so butt-hurt over it you cried to get a CBR-style mod ruling.

Not to mention you instantly have low balled Diana and Ares from the WW film. Citing the positive reception to the movie as reason that DCEU fans are not rating them accurately.

Only some examples of your bias and trolling.

Silent Master
How about your hundreds of posts trashing TDK trilogy characters? It's pretty damn obvious you're upset about the critical and financial success of that trilogy and have a hater boner for it.

Your continuing meltdowns over DCEU Superman's tectonic plate feat. You are so butt-hurt over it you cried to get a CBR-style mod ruling.

Not to mention you instantly have low balled Diana and Ares from the WW film.

Only some examples of your bias and trolling.

You mean the hundreds of posts where I accurately commented on their skill and power level. all that proves is that I was right. As for the Superman "feat" in question. it was a headline that provided no details and I didn't lowball either WW or Ares.

Edit: However even if all that was true(it's not) it wouldn't back up your claim, which was that I can't admit MCU characters can lose.

You failed, try again.

playa1258
DCEU Superman vs MCU Captain America

Who Wins?

Admit Cap loses.

Silent Master
DCEU Superman vs MCU Captain America

Who Wins?

Admit Cap loses.

Is this you admitting that you can't back up your claim?

BTW, Superman wins.

playa1258
I already did.

See that was not so hard.

Go play with H1 now.

Silent Master
I already did.

See that was not so hard.

Go play with H1 now.

You have provided zero proof to back your claim, which was that I can't admit that MCU characters can lose.

TheLordofMurder
Since 6 of you apparently feel that MCU Spiderman wins, do any of you care to put forth an argument supporting your vote?

Silent Master
I guess the voters have spoken.

juggerman
Who do you think wins?

Who do I think wins in a thread where you gimp one character and amp another? Probably the amped one wins

TheVaultDweller
Spiderman loses, but it is pretty obvious that the OP never intended for this thread to be a competitive match-up.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Spiderman loses

Thanks for conceding the superiority of the Future Sentinel...

smile

Silent Master
Well, looks like the voting is finished and the arguments are finalized...

MCU Spiderman wins.

TheLordofMurder
Well, looks like the voting is finished and the arguments are finalized...

MCU Spiderman wins.

Sound arguments matter more than votes, and I haven't seen a single sound argument for Spiderman winning...

Spiderman has no answer for the Sentinels Flame Form...

The Future Sentinel wins...

Silent Master
Sound arguments matter more than votes, and I haven't seen a single sound argument for Spiderman winning...

Spiderman has no answer for the Sentinels Flame Form...

Not according to the votes, better luck next time.

TheLordofMurder
Not according to the votes, better luck next time.

Many of voters here are trolling...

That's the only explanation for so many votes for Spidy, yet no arguments to support said votes...

Silent Master
Many of voters here are trolling...

That's the only explanation for so many votes for Spidy, yet no arguments to support said votes...

Disagreeing with you doesn't mean they're trolling.

Voters say otherwise.

KingD19
Sooo votes only matter...until you decide they don't?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KingD19
Sooo votes only matter...until you decide they don't?

Votes must be supported by sound arguments...

There are no sound arguments present to support Spiderman winning...

Silent Master
Nowhere in the Op does it state votes must be supported, try again.

TheVaultDweller
Nowhere in the Op does it state votes must be supported, try again.

Funny how "sound arguments" didn't seem to matter to LoM in things like the Gandalf vs Gul'Dan thread from a while back. Not one single person made an argument for Gandalf actually winning, but when he briefly took a lead in the polls, LoM was all over that, even bringing up Gandalf's "win" in other threads. And did this all while repeatedly dodging my question of who he actually thinks wins.

Also, notice how he basically admits that he tried to make another spite mismatch, by saying Spiderman has no answer for the Sentinel flame form. So, he knew there was something Spiderman couldn't counter, yet still made the thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.