Bollywood Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bollywoodcat1
I Love to Watch Bollywood Movies. Anyone here Like to watch bollywood Movies? Bollywood Movies are Boring or bad ?

HulkIsHulk
Depends on the movie, just like a movie of any language

surajvines
Full of Desi Flavour bollywood movies are the best.
try to watch dhamaal or dhol movie of bollywood

Tom Riddle
Yeah, I agree sometimes Bollywood does make a mistake of making original movies, Which are really good.

Dreampanther
Saw Lagaan (2001) this week.

"The people of a small village in Victorian India stake their future on a game of cricket against their ruthless British rulers."

What a great movie to watch! I don't normally watch Bollywood movies, but this one got such great reviews and I've been on a bit of a sports movie binge, that I decided to take a chance. And I loved it!

Whether you like sports movies, underdog movies, movies with good music or just simply good movies - I would recommend it. I scored it 8/10 (be warned, it's nearly 4 hours long - I ended up watching it over two evenings).

digiosmosis
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Saw Lagaan (2001) this week.

"The people of a small village in Victorian India stake their future on a game of cricket against their ruthless British rulers."

What a great movie to watch! I don't normally watch Bollywood movies, but this one got such great reviews and I've been on a bit of a sports movie binge, that I decided to take a chance. And I loved it!

Whether you like sports movies, underdog movies, movies with good music or just simply good movies - I would recommend it. I scored it 8/10 (be warned, it's nearly 4 hours long - I ended up watching it over two evenings).

I would suggest you to watch Dangal starring Aamir Khan. Its a story of the Indian wrestler who trains his daughter to bring gold medals in Common Wealth Games for wrestling.

jane21august
You should watch Bahubali and Padmavat.Love those fiction movies. They are amazing

Nuke Nixon
Indian movies are incomprehensible and just plain goofy.

Jeff1simson
Yes I also love to watch Bollywood movies. Some of my favorite Bollywood movies of all time are: 3 idiots, Masaan, Dangal, gangs of wasseypur 1 and 2.

Bashar Teg
monsoon wedding was pretty dope

Robtard
Dabangg 2 (2012) is hilarious cheese over the top action.

Bashar Teg
pretty sure i've collectively seen enough gifs of it to say i've seen it

Robtard
Very possible

Patient_Leech
I think the only Bollywood movies I've seen are Baahubali 1 and 2. Admittedly it was pretty highly entertaining and ridiculous. Oh shit, and apparently Netflix is preparing a prequel series...

HIoztUeMxoY

S_W_LeGenD
I recall some Bollywood masterpieces, but I do not bother with the norm.

- Sholay
- The Burning Train
- My Name is Khan
- Swades
- 3 Idiots
- Lagaan
- Mughal-e-Azm
- Mother India
- Andaz Apna Apna
- Taare Zameen Par
- Padmaavat
- Devdas

If you can understand the language of-course, or watch with English subtitles.

desiboy7599
Is bwcinema.com a scam? Did anyone watched movies from there?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.