Bollywood Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bollywoodcat1
I Love to Watch Bollywood Movies. Anyone here Like to watch bollywood Movies? Bollywood Movies are Boring or bad ?

HulkIsHulk
Depends on the movie, just like a movie of any language

surajvines
Full of Desi Flavour bollywood movies are the best.
try to watch dhamaal or dhol movie of bollywood

Tom Riddle
Yeah, I agree sometimes Bollywood does make a mistake of making original movies, Which are really good.

Dreampanther
Saw Lagaan (2001) this week.

"The people of a small village in Victorian India stake their future on a game of cricket against their ruthless British rulers."

What a great movie to watch! I don't normally watch Bollywood movies, but this one got such great reviews and I've been on a bit of a sports movie binge, that I decided to take a chance. And I loved it!

Whether you like sports movies, underdog movies, movies with good music or just simply good movies - I would recommend it. I scored it 8/10 (be warned, it's nearly 4 hours long - I ended up watching it over two evenings).

digiosmosis
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Saw Lagaan (2001) this week.

"The people of a small village in Victorian India stake their future on a game of cricket against their ruthless British rulers."

What a great movie to watch! I don't normally watch Bollywood movies, but this one got such great reviews and I've been on a bit of a sports movie binge, that I decided to take a chance. And I loved it!

Whether you like sports movies, underdog movies, movies with good music or just simply good movies - I would recommend it. I scored it 8/10 (be warned, it's nearly 4 hours long - I ended up watching it over two evenings).

I would suggest you to watch Dangal starring Aamir Khan. Its a story of the Indian wrestler who trains his daughter to bring gold medals in Common Wealth Games for wrestling.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.