Amped Zeus vs. Necro King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

backup
Amped Zeus:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111159405/3887015-1489543-untitled.jpg

vs.

Necro King Thor:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/3912386-0+%285%29.jpg

Who takes this?

Damborgson
This is...hard to say. Against Thor, Galactus had just fed. Against Zeus he was about to feed.

So I guess a slight Majority to Necro Thor.

zopzop
Uhm Amped "Zeus" stomps. That was CK hiding inside Zeus' skin. CK > Galactus and NecroThor combined.

RealityWarper
Zeus was possessed not amped and Galactus was starving.

Galan007
Going with NKT.

Granted, CK-Zeus was extremely powerful(even Galactus noted that he had surpassed the Skyfather tier), but I still believe NKT was a notch above him...

Even before acquiring the Necrosword, KT contended quite well with Galactus, and soaked ridiculous amounts of damage(ie. enduring repeated blasts, getting punched through the ENTIRE earth, striking the moon so hard it shattered, etc. etc.) After acquiring the Necrosword, KT was able to kill a freshly fed Galactus with relative ease(even though it was an alternate version of G, he certainly appeared to be extremely powerful.) Aside from that, the fact that KT possesses the Necrosword here is already a HUGE advantage in itself. /shrug

twt
Maybe Zeus.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Damborgson
This is...hard to say. Against Thor, Galactus had just fed. Against Zeus he was about to feed.

So I guess a slight Majority to Necro Thor.

So how is it hard to say?

And didn't Pak say that, even though amped, Zeus was missing his original lightning bolt or some shit?

Damborgson
Just because they were different versions of Galactus.

Mindset
Necrophiliac King Thor

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Damborgson
Just because they were different versions of Galactus.

Are you excited for Daddy Kratos raping, eating and defecating Thor, btw? shifty

Damborgson
#notmyThor

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Galan007
Going with NKT.

Granted, CK-Zeus was extremely powerful(even Galactus noted that he had surpassed the Skyfather tier), but I still believe NKT was a notch above him...

Even before acquiring the Necrosword, KT contended quite well with Galactus, and soaked ridiculous amounts of damage(ie. enduring repeated blasts, getting punched through the ENTIRE earth, striking the moon so hard it shattered, etc. etc.) After acquiring the Necrosword, KT was able to kill a freshly fed Galactus with relative ease(even though it was an alternate version of G, he certainly appeared to be extremely powerful.) Aside from that, the fact that KT possesses the Necrosword here is already a HUGE advantage in itself. /shrug
This Thorbag... Smh..

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Seriously though, G007 is making perfect sense here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.