Weakest SWTOR Character That Can Defeat Rebels Ahsoka?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nfactor1995
Who is the weakest SWTOR character that would defeat Rebels Ahsoka Tano for a majority? All-out fight, to the death, on neutral ground. Character must appear in the SWTOR game or any directly supporting material.

I guess another way to word this question is who is the most powerful SWTOR character that Ahsoka can defeat for a majority?

Rockydonovang
Setting side people's inability to accept canon and authority over fanon, or people's urge to make up non existent context to dismiss a character's best feats, Valk's the only one you could argue for.

Unless someone wants to explain to me what Vaylin's done that's in the stratosphere of putting up a barrier than can withstand an explosion capable of dissolving multiple ships

DarthAnt66
Act III protags.

UCanShootMyNova
Valk maybe.

TenebrousWay
Filonikorion

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Act III protags get dissolved like freighters
thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

This guy knows what's up.

Deronn_solo
Aryn Leneer, maybe?

|King Joker|
no lol

Deronn_solo
Yeah, Leneer is prolly a bit too much. thumb up

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Valk maybe.
honestly, not seeing why ahsoka can't just stomp via saber throw

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Yeah, Leneer is prolly a bit too much. thumb up https://68.media.tumblr.com/cdcfa12a4b4412f37620ebfe6217e2c3/tumblr_inline_onc281C7Iy1ur52jo_500.gif

Beniboybling
???

none come to mind?

NewGuy01
There's a handful of people that could do well against her, but to win for a majority? There certainly aren't many who could... Well, there's not much to support it one way or the other, but how about my headcanon Thexan?

carthage
Malgus fries with lightning

GG

and then molests her corpse

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by carthage
Malgus fries with lightning

GG

and then molests her corpse
Is this before or after Ahsoka dissolves him like a starship?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NewGuy01
There's a handful of people that could do well against her, but to win for a majority? There certainly aren't many who could... Well, there's not much to support it one way or the other, but how about my headcanon Thexan? describe your headcanon thexan

Rockydonovang
Its amazing how hilariously lowballed Ahsoka is on CV compared to here.

I mean, c;mon:
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/ahsoka-tano-rebels-vs-shaak-ti-1788684/?page=2#js-message-56https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/ahsoka-tano-rebels-vs-shaak-ti-1788684/?page=2#js-message-56

That's not even laughable fcks like erakn and sithmaster, that's the good ones like emp and setinel joining in on this

carthage
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Is this before or after Ahsoka dissolves him like a starship?

After Malgus severs her head montrals and uses them to wipe his ass

Then he joins Bane in the grave

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by carthage
After Malgus severs her head montrals and uses them to wipe his ass

Then he joins Bane in the grave
-> Suggesting Malgus is strong enough to sever the uber powerful montrals of Ahsoka

|King Joker|
Its amazing how hilariously lowballed Ahsoka is on CV compared to here.

I mean, c;mon:
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/ahsoka-tano-rebels-vs-shaak-ti-1788684/?page=2#js-message-56https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/ahsoka-tano-rebels-vs-shaak-ti-1788684/?page=2#js-message-56

That's not even laughable fcks like erakn and sithmaster, that's the good ones like emp and setinel joining in on this Lmfao, I thought all the people who had Ti > Ahsoka died out. Seems not to be the case. sad

Rockydonovang
I'm really the only Ahsoka supporter left on CV it seems. DMB's taken a hiatus, and you and beniboy been making a home here
Shame.
beer

Ursumeles
Malgus, maybe KotFE Outlander. Might also Nox, through haxx.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Malgus, maybe KotFE Outlander. Might also Nox, through haxx.
What hax does nox have?

Ursumeles
Sorcery and ghosts.

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Malgus, maybe KotFE Outlander. Might also Nox, through haxx. agreed, maybe even Jadus, but that's a huge maybe

DarthAnt66
Nah, Jadus definitely.

Would favor Tano over Shan or Marr, but would be close

TenebrousWay
I have only these characters above Ahsoka: Arcann, Malgus, Revan and The Outlander. If Nox is haxed, I'd give him the majority, too, as Urs.

Emperordmb
Ima go with FE Malgus.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
I have only these characters above Ahsoka: Arcann, Malgus, Revan and The Outlander. If Nox is haxed, I'd give him the majority, too, as Urs.

Agree that she'd beat Vaylin and Valkorion.

Emperordmb
All hail the most powerful Togrutan in Star Wars!

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Agree that she'd beat Vaylin and Valkorion.

I, evidently, left the scrubs out.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
All hail the most powerful Togrutan in Star Wars! preach, sista. smile

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Ima go with FE Malgus.
huh? I find that highly dountful.
Saberwise, Ahsoka;s multiple levels of scaling over tier 8's pretty much garuntees that she takes the edge as a saber combatant. And force wise, I'm not seeing what Malgus is doing that Vader couldn't given Vader's vastly better demonstarated power. Granting that Malgus has lightning, I'm confident Ahsoka could easily handle it with her saber. Does Malgus have other exotic abilities I'm missing here?

NewGuy01
He has that maelstrom thing he never used.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Agree that she'd beat Vaylin and Valkorion. SHe'd definitely beat Vaylin tbh. Her near parity with someone who can tank being in the middle of shizz that can dissolve ships basically renders the idea of Vaylin doing crap to Ahsoka force wise laughable. And saber wise there's no contest.

For Valk, I'd argue that Vaylin is beyong Valk's ragdoll range given how a chained vaylin resisted Spirit Valk's domination, And I think that's sufficient for an argument that Ahsoka would be able to void outright domination at a minimum here. The problem comes with Valk's more arcane abilities such as drain and TP. As of now I'd say it depends on distance

Rockydonovang
He has that maelstrom thing he never used.
Isn't that basically lighting?

TenebrousWay
huh? I find that highly dountful.
Saberwise, Ahsoka;s multiple levels of scaling over tier 8's pretty much garuntees that she takes the edge as a saber combatant.

I fail to see how losing to Vader and stalemating Maul is "multiple levels of scaling", especially considering she's up against "an exemplary warrior" with "unduplicated battlefield feats" according with the most powerful, knowledgeable and demanding Sith Lord ever.

Considering also the fact the most powerful and skilled Jedi of the era that, while hindered, defeated Vitiate on a dark side nexus - a Sith whose mere essence was capable of bringing down the inner portions of a big temple. This same Jedi blocked his lightning without difficulty and demonstrated enough power to defend from his TK and gain the Emperor's admiration.

The Jedi above, however, needed the help of basically the second most powerful Jedi of the time along with the help of two of the most resourceful and skilled non force sensitive beings in the galaxy to defeat Malgus and regarded his lightsaber form as flawless.

So, I completely disagree with you. smile

Rockydonovang
1.Because Rebels Maul is cnonically above his TCW self who's also above his tpm maul self. And he was "stalemated" on an implied ds nexus. Logical inference is simple, yea, Ahsoka>Maul and if you have an issue with that you can take it up with Feloni who's confirmed Ahsoka>Maul on even ground.

I have no idea why you think Malgus having nice battlefield accomplishments is suffecient to put him even among tier 7 folks who themsleves are considered the peak of lightsaber combat, let alone tier 8's like TPM Maul, much less Ahsoka.

STtaing the obvious, being the most skilled, OF AN ERAi pales inc omparison to being well above those who are th emost skilled IN HISTORY.

And please do tell how that was defending from tk? Regardless bringing down the inner portions of a temple is nothing to people who's barroer can withstand being in the middle of explosions capable of dissolving ships.

UCanShootMyNova
Deceived Malgus is probably a good match tbh.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by nfactor1995
Who is the weakest SWTOR character that would defeat Rebels Ahsoka Tano for a majority? All-out fight, to the death, on neutral ground. Character must appear in the SWTOR game or any directly supporting material.

I guess another way to word this question is who is the most powerful SWTOR character that Ahsoka can defeat for a majority?

My level 22 Sith Marauder, with her lightsabers unequipped.

God, this sub-forum has become so ****ing stupid.

Rockydonovang
Deceived Malgus is probably a good match tbh.
I mean, duh, malgus is a flawless fighter, nobody can beat him!

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Stealth Moose

God, this sub-forum has become so ****ing stupid. Yea its the sub forum man, not the dude still trying to argue kun vs sidious

S_W_LeGenD
Setting side people's inability to accept canon and authority over fanon, or people's urge to make up non existent context to dismiss a character's best feats, Valk's the only one you could argue for.

Unless someone wants to explain to me what Vaylin's done that's in the stratosphere of putting up a barrier than can withstand an explosion capable of dissolving multiple ships
roll eyes (sarcastic)

S_W_LeGenD

God, this sub-forum has become so ****ing stupid.
thumb up

Bunch of trolls mentally stuck with obsolete old-school rankings - posting unsubstantiated nonsense in virtually every thread featuring ancients these days. These trolls have almost killed 'debating culture' here.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
thumb up

Bunch of trolls mentally stuck with obsolete old-school rankings - posting unsubstantiated nonsense in virtually every thread featuring ancients these days. These trolls have effectively killed 'debating culture' here. http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/910/643/e58.jpg

UCanShootMyNova
Legend... Did you really not realize the irony in some of what you just said...

S_W_LeGenD
Legend... Did you really not realize the irony in some of what you just said...
Do tell where are the "debates" now?

I always contributed to various discussions in this section . I have shared lot of information with fellow members and offered my assessments of different characters and events from time-to-time (most of my "projections" turned CORRECT at a later stage). I have also attempted to address some misconceptions but trolls parrot same claims again and again and it becomes pointless chasing after them. A few took my 'disagreements' personal.

Now, we see trolling in this section mostly and threads with captions like "when was the last time..." are popping up.

Sections turn cold when its 'regular contributors' are subjected to "attitudes" instead of "counterarguments."

Some of you are not getting it (still).

Below comment (from a friend and one of the regular contributors) is an eye-opener for those who do not get it:

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I made the mistake of reading through the thread.

Reaffirmed my decision on quitting debating.

It is in this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=643680&pagenumber=3

carthage
Malgus would curb Maul, but lets not pretend Malgus is anywhere near Vader in anything

Rockydonovang
Maul has to have some near parity with Kenobi for him being in Vader's general range to make sense, so nah, MalgusOriginally posted by DarthAnt66
gets dissolved like a freighter

UCanShootMyNova
Do tell where are the "debates" now?

More talking about this line from you...

"posting unsubstantiated nonsense in virtually every thread featuring ancients these days"

Rockydonovang
Its funny how legends continues to rage about how ppl aren't willing to embrace new ideas as he goes on his millionth rant about how de sids is valk's b!tch

Stealth Moose
thumb up

Bunch of trolls mentally stuck with obsolete old-school rankings - posting unsubstantiated nonsense in virtually every thread featuring ancients these days. These trolls have almost killed 'debating culture' here.

Well, most of the active posters are more interested in playing grab-ass than substantiating anything.

S_W_LeGenD
More talking about this line from you...

"posting unsubstantiated nonsense in virtually every thread featuring ancients these days"
To name a few:

1. Darth Vader tanked a superweapon on Malachor.
2. The Ones can bust the Universe.
3. Palpatine shifted the balance of the Force with his rawpower.
4. Darth Plagueis > Valkorion.
5. Revan = Count Dooku.
6. Darth Vader being the new demigod.
7. Ulic Qel-Droma and Exar Kun above Vitiate individually.
8. Every SWTOR character is incompetent and a weakling; not worthy of cross-era challenges.

List is long.

Some of you have figured it all out, right? What is the point of debates then?

Well, most of the active posters are more interested in playing grab-ass than substantiating anything.
True.

Its funny how legends continues to rage about how ppl aren't willing to embrace new ideas as he goes on his millionth rant about how de sids is valk's b!tch
Never said that. I consider Palpatine as one of the greatest characters of Star Wars and fully respect his strength. I just opined that Valkorion is powerful enough to challenge and defeat Palpatine in single combat - this is not a far-fetched assumption.

And I am very cool.

I just opened this thread only to find posts that are not worthy of response - most are from you (not surprisingly). This section is in decline and guys like you are responsible. Not news really.

Beniboybling
thumb up

Bunch of trolls mentally stuck with obsolete old-school rankings - posting unsubstantiated nonsense in virtually every thread featuring ancients these days. These trolls have almost killed 'debating culture' here. u... mad?

Rockydonovang
Nah beni, he be cool

And I am very cool.

he just ain't this cool:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFyZoPlqMAg

UCanShootMyNova
To name a few:

5. Revan = Count Dooku.
8. Every SWTOR character is incompetent and a weakling; not worthy of cross-era challenges.

List is long.

I was more talking of the possible hypocrisy in your post...

S_W_LeGenD
I was more talking of the possible hypocrisy in your post...
Elaborate me.

MythLord
5. Revan = Count Dooku.

1. He did
2. They can
3. He did
4. He is
5. That's wrong; Dooku > Revan
6. Nobody thinks that
7. Depends which version of Shitiate
8. Most are, tbh

nfactor1995
To name a few:

5. Revan = Count Dooku.

List is long.

1. He did, but it was off-screen and we don't really know exactly what happened. Also, it severely injured him, so I'm not sure that "tanked" is the appropriate term
2. I don't care
3. ???
4. Valkorion>Darth Plagueis
5. Revan> Count Dooku
6. What?
7. Wasn't there a quote about this or something from some of the Star Wars peeps? About whether or not Vitiate was included in that Exar Kun quote?
8. This is entirely false and stems from people's hatred of the era in general, causing them to low-ball the hell out of the combatants from it

NewGuy01
Ooh! Ooh! I wanna try!

And on the very top of your list of unsubstantiated nonsense is... An easily observable fact. Bravo.

...Alright, so that's one. おめでと.

With his sheer force of will*

Problem?

I have to agree. Comparing this guy to Christopher Lee is just insulting.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142328/3670481-revan.png

As far as I know, he's the only actual demigod in the SWverse.

Technically not unsubstantiated...

Well, for the sake of fairness, I'll make an amendment for that second part: Almost* every. No deal for that first part, though.

There really isn't much point, most of the time. Probably why it doesn't really happen these days, yeah?

Way to shift the goalpost fifteen thousand kilometers, brate! If I cared enough, I'm sure I could dig up a modest supply of much more adventurous claims under your name, but instead I'll just give your memory the benefit of the doubt.

MythLord
D-did you just srsly use the word "brate"?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Damn, NewGuy just erased tf out of LeG.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by nfactor1995
1. He did, but it was off-screen and we don't really know exactly what happened. Also, it severely injured him, so I'm not sure that "tanked" is the appropriate term
2. I don't care
3. ???
4. Valkorion>Darth Plagueis
5. Revan> Count Dooku
6. What?
7. Wasn't there a quote about this or something from some of the Star Wars peeps? About whether or not Vitiate was included in that Exar Kun quote?
8. This is entirely false and stems from people's hatred of the era in general, causing them to low-ball the hell out of the combatants from it
1. Occam's razor, common sense, lets try and use it.
2.Course not
3. It happened, az's made htreads, read them if you want.
4. objectively false assertion
5. baseless assertion
6. Anakin's the force's child, vader is Anakin, demigod status activated
7. Quotes are a thing
8. Keep crying wolf

NewGuy01
Originally posted by MythLord
D-did you just srsly use the word "brate"?

https://i.imgflip.com/100q2a.jpg

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Damn, NewGuy just erased tf out of LeG.
TBH, it is not that I cannot refute those responses but I no longer care enough to respond.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Haha, I find myself with the same issue at times. ^^

Jmanghan
https://i.imgflip.com/100q2a.jpg xD

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Act 3 Protags and EoD Malgus.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Act 3 Protags and EoD Malgus get dissolved like freighters.
thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hey look it's the good old fashion change-the-quote trick

Hilarious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.