Shocker vs. Killer Croc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Does Waylon win

H2H Only

TheVaultDweller
MCU/Sony Shocker is kind of weak. Other than a gauntlet that can hit really hard, he has virtually nothing else going for him.

KingD19
How many of those hits can Croc take though?

TheVaultDweller
Croc at least took some hits from Enchantress, who showed a degree of super strength. So, I'd be willing to bet that he could take more hits from Shocker than Shocker could take from him. Shocker would likely die if he gets tossed like at 2:22:

cJ2X48L3Pis

Arachnid1
IDK Shocker was laying it on so hard in the movie Spidey coudln't even recover enough to get a hit in. He stomped Spidey, who is a lot quicker and stronger than Croc. I'm pretty sure he'd wreck Croc without much trouble.

TheVaultDweller
He literally cheapshotted Spiderman out of nowhere, and then continued to beat on him while Peter was trying to get to his webshooters. He doesn't have the element of surprise here, and is fighting a guy who has no problems with committing brutal murder. One hard hit from Shocker might put down Croc. One hard hit from Croc will definitely put down Shocker.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
He literally cheapshotted Spiderman out of nowhere, and then continued to beat on him while Peter was trying to get to his webshooters. He doesn't have the element of surprise here, and is fighting a guy who has no problems with committing brutal murder. One hard hit from Shocker might put down Croc. One hard hit from Croc will definitely put down Shocker. Yeah but a guy like Spidey shouldn't have much trouble recovering with some haste. He couldn't at all for a while which at least suggests some pretty quick technique from Herman. He knew how to use the gauntlets well enough to just overwhelm and came off pretty limber. Croc, on the other hand, seemed to lumber around out of the water. I give Herman an edge on getting the first hit here and that nets him the win IMO

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Yeah but a guy like Spidey shouldn't have much trouble recovering with some haste. He couldn't at all for a while which at least suggests some pretty quick technique from Herman. He knew how to use the gauntlets well enough to just overwhelm and came off pretty limber. Croc, on the other hand, seemed to lumber around out of the water. I give Herman an edge on getting the first hit here and that nets him the win IMO

Unless the initial blow actually dazed him a bit, which it visibly seemed to do. Plus, Spiderman wasn't actually trying to attack him. He was trying to get to his webshooters. I don't recall Shocker showing any particular speed or limberness. What I remember is him cheapshotting Peter out of the blue, then pushing the assault while Peter was still disorientated, and then getting easily taken out once Peter got his hands on one of his webshooters. If we are using surprise attacks to base their attack speed, then Croc managed to tag and ragdoll Enchantress, who showed decent agility herself, could teleport, and is far more experienced than MCU Spiderman.

h1a8
Any Spidey movie that doesn't showcase his Spider-sense (pre-cog ability) is a terrible spider-man movie IMO. Wtf was wrong with the makers of homecoming?

Silent Master
Try watching the movie before commenting on it.

KingD19
They also explain about his lack of Spidey-Sense. So Marvel already has a plan.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master

I guess you didn't see the movie and I did. Because you would know what I'm talking about.

Originally posted by KingD19

^See this guy knows what I'm talking about.

TheVaultDweller

Yeah, Feige said that they didn't want to lean on it in Homecoming, considering how prominent it was in the previous films, but that his spider sense will be made more obvious down the line.

Like I said in another thread, I chalk it up to inexperience and sensory overload at this point. Like in Civil War, when he senses something is off while holding Cap's shield, but can't pinpoint what, and starts to say something, but then gets kicked in the face by Ant-Man.

Darth Thor
So once he proper utilises his Spider-Sense Spidey should comfortably be able to kick Captain America's butt.

(TBH not even sure if Cap could take him in his upgraded suit with the crazy type of webbing he's spitting out).

TheVaultDweller
If Spiderman had to actually master all the tech in his Stark suit, he should have no problem dealing with people like Cap, BP etc. Because he also has things like taser webs and such. And of course... INSTANT KILL. eek!

KingD19
After his strength and durability showings, Cap shouldnt have been able to do much of anything despite what we saw and what Tony said.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, I still consider that whole situation PIS, but what can we do? Unfortunately, it's MCU canon.

KingD19
Well its Cap. He has a PIS aura like Batman. Well comic Batman.

TheVaultDweller
Well, if Tony's premonition of the future is accurate, Cap's PIS aura is going to sputter out when he meets Thanos.

Estacado
Shocker was punching and flipping buses like nothing if Croc gets hit he is splat.

Darth Thor
If Spiderman had to actually master all the tech in his Stark suit, he should have no problem dealing with people like Cap, BP etc. Because he also has things like taser webs and such. And of course... INSTANT KILL. eek!

Honestly I think just his upgraded webbing the hacked suit is offering should be enough. Between the Impact webs, Taser webs and extra thick web options, I'm really not sure how Cap could counter any of that.

But a properly utilised Spider-Sense on top would of course take him well past Cap and BP's level.

relentless1

lol pay no attention to silent master; he's an idiot, he clearly never watched the film

Silent Master
Originally posted by relentless1
lol pay no attention to silent master; he's an idiot, he clearly never watched the film

Are you retarded?

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
I guess you didn't see the movie and I did. Because you would know what I'm talking about.

^See this guy knows what I'm talking about.

My point

You

relentless1
Are you retarded?

are you? where in Homecoming does Spider Man have spider sense? Go ahead and watch it, ill wait. Theres no instances where its blatantly clear that he's used his spidey sense ever in that film, he does dodge shit for behind him a cpl times but theres no indication that was because he had a spider sense... take your own advice retard and watch the film laughing out loud

Silent Master
My point was that instead of basing the movie's quality on one decision he disagreed with, he should actually watch the movie and for once base his opinion on reality, rather than bias.

But thanks for admitting that you weren't smart enough to understand.

relentless1
My point was that instead of basing the movie's quality on one decision he disagreed with, he should actually watch the movie and for once base his opinion on reality, rather than bias.

But thanks for admitting that you weren't smart enough to understand.

sounds like youre too dumb to get your point across clearly, flesh out your ideas and explanations a bit more then you won't be "misread"

you tried to be smug and go on your usual diatribe assuming people didn't watch the movie and you got called out

Silent Master
sounds like youre too dumb to get your point across clearly, flesh out your ideas and explanations a bit more then you won't be "misread"

How adorable, you think my point was hard to understand. When in reality, you're just not very smart.

h1a8
I posted
Any Spidey movie that doesn't showcase his Spider-sense (pre-cog ability) is a terrible spider-man movie IMO. Wtf was wrong with the makers of homecoming? then Silent post

Which somehow definitely means

When in reality, the comment could mean
"Spidey did display spider-sense and if you would have watched the movie then you would know this".

In no way, Silent's comment could refer to the quality of the movie since I gave an OPINION of how I viewed the movie.

Silent Master
Thank you for showing that I responded to a post where you were commenting on the quality of the movie.

Because I'm retarded.

We know​.

relentless1
so we are all agreed that silent is a dumb shit

Silent Master
so we are all agreed that silent is a dumb shit

If your IQ was quadrupled, would it reach double digits?

relentless1
If your IQ was quadrupled, would it reach double digits?

lol your always he first to go off topic aren't ya, trying to dazzle people by claiming they didn't watch films, trying to attack iq all that nonsense, when youre outlcassed just stop commenting on that thread bro, it'll save you some dignity in the long run

Silent Master
lol your always he first to go off topic aren't ya, trying to dazzle people by claiming they didn't watch films, trying to attack iq all that nonsense, when youre outlcassed just stop commenting on that thread bro, it'll save you some dignity in the long run

Actually, h1 went off topic first. You're doing a good job of proving me right.

Khazra Reborn
So just because Homecoming doesn't highlight Pete's Spider Sense, it's not a good film?

That's hilarious.

relentless1
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
So just because Homecoming doesn't highlight Pete's Spider Sense, it's not a good film?

That's hilarious.

its a good film, not a great one and no spider sense is a small part of why that is

relentless1
Actually, h1 went off topic first. You're doing a good job of proving me right.

actually he didn't, spider sense was brought into the croc vs shocker convo to highlight shockers strengths in this particular fight; h1 continued speaking on spider sense and added in that he though homecoming sucked due to its lack of spidey sense

Silent Master
actually he didn't, spider sense was brought into the croc vs shocker convo to highlight shockers strengths in this particular fight; h1 continued speaking on spider sense and added in that he though homecoming sucked due to its lack of spidey sense

Wrong, at no point in h1's first post did he comment on anything regarding the fight, his comments were purely about his opinion on the quality of the movie.

By all means continue proving to everyone how stupid you are.

relentless1
Wrong, at no point in h1's first post did he comment on anything regarding the fight, his comments were purely about his opinion on the quality of the movie.

By all means continue proving to everyone how stupid you are.

did i say he commented on their right? no i said he commented on spider sense which is what was being mentioned in the previous posts, learn to read dumb shit

Silent Master
Commenting on the quality of a movie in a versus thread is off topic, you would know that if you were at all intelligent.

KingD19
Also the lack of Spidey Sense doesn't detract from the movie, especially when the writer's have plans to fully develop and showcase it in later movies, possibly even explaining why it was so diminished the first time around.

TheVaultDweller
No one actually mentioned the spider-sense until h1 brought it up.

TheVaultDweller
Also the lack of Spidey Sense doesn't detract from the movie, especially when the writer's have plans to fully develop and showcase it in later movies, possibly even explaining why it was so diminished the first time around.

Well, they already kind of did in Civil War, during Peter's conversation with Tony. He tells him that he finds the sensory stimulation due his powers overwhelming sometimes. So, it could be a case that he does feel his spider-sense, but doesn't know how to interpret it along with everything else that's also going on. As shown when Ant-Man kicked him, just because he can sense something is off, it doesn't necessarily mean he can react to it in time. At least not yet.

Silent Master
No one actually mentioned the spider-sense until h1 brought it up.

relentless1 has never let the facts get in his way. Seriously, the more he posts the dumber he looks. the sad thing is, he probably believes that he's winning.

relentless1
lol ^ this guys such a loser, i bet you get punched out a lot irl

Silent Master
lol ^ this guys such a loser, i bet you get punched out a lot irl

LOL!

relentless1
LOL!

tell me I'm wrong laughing out loud

Silent Master
relentless1 has never let the facts get in his way. Seriously, the more he posts the dumber he looks. the sad thing is, he probably believes that he's winning.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.