Wonder Woman vs a Future Sentinel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
- Wonder Woman has her sword, shield, lasso and bracers, and is wearing her armour.
- The Sentinel gets the powers it displays in DoFP.
- Opponents start 10 feet apart.
- All out battle.
- Fight takes place on the beach at Themyscira.

Who wins?

KingD19
Is this her before or after Trevor went boom?

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KingD19
Is this her before or after Trevor went boom?

Most current, modern-day. So, post all the events from her solo film + the fight with Doomsday.

carthage
Diana stomps

KingD19
Oh yeah. She makes that thing into a dildo and calls it Steve.

Utrigita
Wonder Woman for the win. The Shield offers excellent protection from the Sentinels firebased attack (it protected from Doomsday Heatvision), the Sword can cut through the sentinels outlying armor (it cut off Doomsday's hand) and her strength is more then enough to damage the sentinel, along with her flight, speed, durability and general agility, she is more then a match for a single sentry.

TheLordofMurder
She should be able to defeat a single Sentinel...

Especially since she should be able to blitz it down before it can Power Drain her given the fight parameters...

Wonder Woman wins...

See, I love my Sentinels, but atleast I can be objective as well...

smile

KingD19
It can't power drain her regardless.

She is a literal God and Sentinel's can only copy mutant abilities.

By the end of the movie she could take out tons of them.

TheVaultDweller

NemeBro
Diana would have no problems at all with a single Future Sentinel.

TheLordofMurder
It can't power drain her regardless.

She is a literal God and Sentinel's can only copy mutant abilities.

By the end of the movie she could take out tons of them.

You never saw the Rogue Cut...did you?

wink

They dont just have Mistiques power...

They have Rogues ability to Power Drain by touch as well (this is how the Future Sentinel in the initial scene kills Colossus; it drained his strength and added it to its own)...

So, no, by the end of the movie she would not be taking out tons of them...

Eventually one will touch her and Power Drain her...

She dies very rapidly afterwards as all the rest of them will be able to add her abilities to their own on demand...

TheLordofMurder
You never saw the Rogue Cut either Vault...

You guys really should be better informed before you go off stating things that are incorrect...

wink

Silent Master
WW wins.

TheVaultDweller
Remind me, when did movie Rogue drain the powers of a magical demigod? Oh wait, she didn't. Just like the Sentinels, Fox Rogue has never absorbed a power that was non-mutant in origin. So, again, you are trying to spin a no-limits fallacy. I am using Xavier's direct wording. If you disagree, we can leave it up to a Mod ruling.

Hell, we should actually ask them whether the Rogue cut is even valid, as the original cinematic version should take precedence, especially if there are differences between the two versions.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Remind me, when did movie Rogue drain the powers of a magical demigod? Oh wait, she didn't. Just like the Sentinels, Fox Rogue has never absorbed a power that was non-mutant in origin. So, again, you are trying to spin a no-limits fallacy. I am using Xavier's direct wording. If you disagree, we can leave it up to a Mod ruling.

Once again, you (just like Silent Master has a tendency to do) are forming an argument without having viewed all the relavant material...

Until you watch the Rogue Cut, you really arent qualified to comment on the limitations of Rogues power...

TheVaultDweller
I have seen the other movies. I have seen her use her powers. Unless non-mutants with powers magically appeared in the Rogue Cut, and she proceeded to copy and use their abilities, it doesn't matter.

Like I said, if you disagree, we can call a Mod in.

TheLordofMurder
The Mod ruling doesnt even matter here to be honest...

I've already admitted that WW beats a lone Future Sentinel; what else do you want?

TheVaultDweller
It matters because you are trying to give the Sentinels abilities they have not actually shown onscreen. If we get a ruling now, there will be no need to revisit this particular argument in the future. I mean, hey, maybe the mod agrees with you, and then you can go crazy with it.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
It matters because you are trying to give the Sentinels abilities they have not actually shown onscreen. If we get a ruling now, there will be no need to revisit this particular argument in the future. I mean, hey, maybe the mod agrees with you, and then you can go crazy with it.

They have demonstrated Power Drain by touch on screen...

It happened when the Future Sentinel in the initial fight scene kills Colossus...

TheVaultDweller
Are you trying to be obtuse? I am clearly talking about the non-mutant power thing.

Or it was just them adapting to it, while they happened to have a hold of him. We even see one use Iceman's powers to counter Sunspot, and Sunspot's powers to counter Iceman, without any physical contact at all. And, again, Colossus is a mutant. His power comes from the same source as all the other powers in that universe. So, that is not proof that they can absorb non-mutant powers.

Again, we can get a mod ruling and put it to rest. Because I have no interest in a pointless, back and forth "nu uh" "uh huh" with you.

steverules_2
Oh yeah. She makes that thing into a dildo and calls it Steve. smokin'

BruceSkywalker
Diana stomps, those that think otherwise are narsicistic trolls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.