Michigan official stands by call to Kill All Muslims

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Thor
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/michigan-official-stands-call-killing-muslims-48590432

Disgraceful

But I'm sure this has absolutely nothing to do with racism and he honestly just disagrees with their "ideology" and has logically decided mass murder and ethnic cleansing is the best option.

BackFire
Sounds like this guy's in line for a high level position in Trump's justice department.

Beniboybling
Jesus, if this man doesn't lose his job I will barf. sick

carthage
This man is clearly a vile person who should be shunned and disavowed by all morally upright people. No Trump, No KKk, No fascist USA!!

ArtificialGlory
Why are you all judging this man so harshly for refusing to be a cuck?

https://i.imgur.com/3Bq0wOl.jpg

carthage
Wow Surtur has some ****ed up teeth

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Darth Thor
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/michigan-official-stands-call-killing-muslims-48590432

Disgraceful

But I'm sure this has absolutely nothing to do with racism and he honestly just disagrees with their "ideology" and has logically decided mass murder and ethnic cleansing is the best option.
Well I mean, this guy very well could be racist but Islam isn't a race and there's no evidence of racism. Islamaphobia does not equal racism Darth Thor. This guy's a completely irrational bigot, but irrational bigotry doesn't need to be racially motivated.

That doesn't mean this isn't ****ing horrible and that this guy isn't a piece of shit whose calling for genocide who should never have gotten anywhere near public office and should be removed as soon as possible.

also I'm trying to figure out what the **** this guy's job is. Wtf is a village president?

Bashar Teg
let's avoid sweeping generalizations. it's just a coincidence that all trump supporters are morally bankrupt human garbage.

Adam Grimes
Don't forget financially bankrupt as well.

Robtard
The money that guy above spent on his precious rifle should have gone into oral hygiene products and dental care.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Robtard
The money that guy above spent on his precious rifle should have gone into oral hygiene products and dental care.
Least he's not a cuck.

Bashar Teg
"i do not get off on watching other men f*ck my wife"

*aquires collection of tshirts, bumper stickers, and memes to prove that he does not get off on watching other men f*ck his wife*

"and let that settle the matter."

Beniboybling
laughing

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Well I mean, this guy very well could be racist but Islam isn't a race and there's no evidence of racism. Islamaphobia does not equal racism Darth Thor. This guy's a completely irrational bigot, but irrational bigotry doesn't need to be racially motivated.

DT tends to just label everything racism. Best to just go with it.

This official is indeed a piece of shit and needs to be removed. But the hysteria and bigotry displayed in this thread is kind of sad.

Afro Cheese
...coincidence? confused

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Another sociopathic cop, surprise surprise. Sad indeed. I was wondering what the simpletons would say in this thread.

(Not) dissapointed. thumb up

Beniboybling
Has this guy lost his job yet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.