Kryptonians invade Themyscira

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thecomedian2
General Zod, Faora and Nam-Ek land in Themyscira can the Amazons of Themyscira Stop them?

Silent Master
Spite

TheVaultDweller
So, basically 3 Kryptonians vs Wonder Woman, assuming she is present, because the other Amazons can't do shit to them. That seems totally fair.

Silent Master
Yep

FrothByte
Change it to invasion of Asgard and we have something. Themyscira would be totally annihilated. I'm convinced even Wakanda can put up a better fight.

Surtur
The Amazons were killed by bullets...

TheVaultDweller
And had swords and bows, which won't even scratch the Kryptonians.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
Change it to invasion of Asgard and we have something. Themyscira would be totally annihilated. I'm convinced even Wakanda can put up a better fight.

Well, Wakanda has superior tech, weapons, and herbs that give people superpowers, so that would hardly be surprising.

juggerman
Originally posted by thecomedian2
can the Amazons of Themyscira Stop them?

no

Psychotron
Zod and friends rape.

Silent Master
Zod has no friends, they haven't returned his calls since the movie came out.

Psychotron
Zod rapes alone then.

Silent Master
Rumor has it, He hasn't been able to get it up since 2013.

playa1258
Kryptonian curbstomp.

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
Zod has no friends, they haven't returned his calls since the movie came out.

Can you blame them? Whenever they asked why Zod didn't just go terraform Mars he would never actually give them an answer.

Robtard
Zod effortlessly destroys the Amazons and then after a fight snaps WW's neck. She looks absolutely beautiful while dying sad

Surtur

Sable
A weakened Superman from kryptonite would spite stomp this scnerio.

John Murdoch

TheVaultDweller
I still want to know why the OP thought this thread was a good idea. I am genuinely curious. I mean, seriously, Zod alone could wipe them out in droves, without even moving. Just heat-vision them to death.

thecomedian2
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I still want to know why the OP thought this thread was a good idea. I am genuinely curious. I mean, seriously, Zod alone could wipe them out in droves, without even moving. Just heat-vision them to death.

I did not see the entire movie, just WW training with them as a young girl, when did she get so much stronger than Amazons?

Silent Master
I did not see the entire movie, just WW training with them as a young girl, when did she get so much stronger than Amazons?

If that is all you've seen, what made you think this was a good fight?

playa1258
WW is far more powerful than all the other Amazons combined.

Surtur

By the time she is older she is much stronger than the other Amazons. The reason is...she is a demigod, daughter of Zeus.

Though it would make more sense if you'd only seen the later half of the film and had assumed all Amazons are on the level of WW...

TheVaultDweller

Without spoiling anything I can't go into much detail. But she becomes MUCH stronger than any other Amazon. It's not even remotely close. And there is a very specific plot reason for this.

thecomedian2
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Without spoiling anything I can't go into much detail. But she becomes MUCH stronger than any other Amazon. It's not even remotely close. And there is a very specific plot reason for this.

So Amazons are just regular lesbians with superiority complex stuck in the past?.. confused

TheVaultDweller
So Amazons are just regular lesbians with superiority complex stuck in the past?.. confused

Well, not regular. They are above your normal human female warrior equivalent, but they aren't massively enhanced either. Based on what we see in the film, they are probably comparable human peak or slightly above, and nowhere remotely in the same ballpark as Kryptonians.

FrothByte
I'd say they're about equal to your average movie fighting female. Maybe a notch or two below Black Widow.

TheVaultDweller
Fair enough, though Black Widow is pretty much superhuman by real world standards, which is more what I was comparing them to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.