Tarantino Film about Charles Manson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
Uh, yes please...

The project is soon being shopped to studios to co-finance and co-distribute.

The shoot could begin as early as Summer 2018.

Quentin Tarantino Wrote and Will Direct a Manson Family Movie

riv6672
I think it'll be interesting just going by the subject matter and it being Tarantino.

Robtard
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Uh, yes please...

The project is soon being shopped to studios to co-finance and co-distribute.

The shoot could begin as early as Summer 2018.

Quentin Tarantino Wrote and Will Direct a Manson Family Movie

I'm in

Impediment
Sounds awesome.

I've read Helter Skelter and this sounds quite intriguing.

Quincy
I'm down

Firefly218
Tarantino should get Ralph Fiennes to play Manson

Quincy
That's not bad casting

Patient_Leech
Can't Tarantino pretty much do what he wants? I'd like to see him find some more lesser-knowns.

Esau Cairn
I can see him glamourising a lot of the killings & upsetting families in real life.

Do we really need to see this?

I mean it's one thing having like a biographical account from a director like Oliver Stone but Tarantino's just going to cash in on the wanton violence of this tragedy.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
I mean it's one thing having like a biographical account from a director like Oliver Stone but Tarantino's just going to cash in on the wanton violence of this tragedy.

Nah, he'll probably turn it into another over-the-top revenge story, like he did with Nazis and with American slavery. lol.

Esau Cairn
Hell even a story where Manson takes over the prison & turns the prisoners into a cult following would be more his style & entertaining.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.