OWAW Superman vs Zod and his army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
OWAW Superman is the only one left on Earth to stop them from taking over. He has to fight all of them at the same time or Earth is gone. Can Superman protect Earth or will Zod and his army rule? This isn't sundipped Supes, this is the same Supes that took on the probes.

https://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/supermanwar4.jpg

xJLxKing
I feel like you're trying to make a point here

Unfortunately, comic logic and "laws" don't apply the same rule we do

Superman in OWAW had higher showings because the story needed a central figure to fight the probes off, no matter how strong they were. Superman was that character.

As much as you hate it, just accept it. I'm not going to argue the feat that the probe managed to pull either the Dyx because it's been a while. Stop trying to discredit it and maybe try to make a point that it's a outliner

With that said, Supermans vbanishes all the kryptonians in the phantom zone smile

carver9
Not trying to make a point. I'm trying to get a gauge on his power level per you all.

Prof. T.C McAbe
OWAW Superman still stomps. What you don't get my dear carver is the fact that Loeb wrote the story and he pushed Superman to a level where he could one shot Herald, Trans and low Skyfather probes.

carver9
Are you implying the probes differ in power?

h1a8
Carver it's not the fact that you beat a probe but how you do it. Superman was going through probes like tissue paper. We don't know how Zod beat one or how hard it was. He could have been in some form of OWAW mentality too.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9
Are you implying the probes differ in power?

Yes, that's what I got from it. The Probes had roles to fullfill and not only their looks differ. However most if not all, were above the power of a single Herald and even Teams of Heralds were stomped effortlessly. Some being with above herald level amps or special plot gear managed to overcome a probe (something other heralds did against threats from tiers above their own in comics) and died in the process but most simply failed. Superman too at the beginning before he dropped the mental blocks and for the first and maybe last time fought like a calculating efficient killer. Me saying that some HH probes were HH level is me being nice to the Marvel fans. Actually I would rank them from Mid Trans to Skyfather.

DarkSaint85
Yeah but they were shrugging off attacks from HHs. They must have been trans at least.

Superman mowing through multiple probes means he's Skyfatherat least.

I've read the story no less than four times.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Not trying to make a point.

Uh-huh...

Juntai
Single probe smashes the JLA, one takes on Zod, the Outsiders and the Titans at once, another one shots Supergirl.

Superman runs through them like paper.

Marvel fans "these things must be weak af"

leonidas
laughing out loud sometimes it feels like that. but really, it's only a couple people--the anti-superman clan. the funny thing is there is almost never a reasonable argument presented against the facts. just hand-waving. sometimes an absurd feat is just absurd. /shrug

DarkSaint85
Comic writers don't take batleboards into account, you know.

Batman can take punches from WW without liquefying....so what?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Juntai
Single probe smashes the JLA, one takes on Zod, the Outsiders and the Titans at once, another one shots Supergirl.

Superman runs through them like paper.

Marvel fans "these things must be weak af"

thumb up
Yes, and it's nothing new in comics that some chars, especially with huge amps, take out beings far above their class. This doesn't lower the power levels of the Probes. Going from their best and their worst they are at the very least trans in level. And being oneshot by a non holding back Superman is surely not an low feat.

Adam Grimes
And Kryptonians were nerfed during War of the Supermen. Lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.