Hasta La Vista Europe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_W_LeGenD

FinalAnswer
Trump is an expert on insanity, this much is certain.

Steve Zodiac
Alt news drivel

-Pr-
pr1983

Beniboybling
lmfao

Emperordmb
Yeah it's no secret Europe is not handling immigration well at all and its response to the migrant crisis is at the detriment of its own citizens.

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah it's no secret Europe is not handling immigration well at all and its response to the migrant crisis is at the detriment of its own citizens.

Yeah but...they can claim to have the all important moral high ground. Yes even as they cover up the rape of their own citizens.

To be fair, some folk just plain weren't taught not to rape.

Robtard

Surtur
I actually agree Rob, needless sensationalism is never good and does attract retards.

cdtm
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

Huh. Looks like the Germany, Cologn underreporting happened.

Wikipedia's pretty much run by SJW's, and this one looks sourced and such..

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

Huh. Looks like the Germany, Cologn underreporting happened.

Wikipedia's pretty much run by SJW's, and this one looks sourced and such..

Wow:

"Cologne police came under criticism for their handling of the situation, as their initial press release described the New Year's Eve celebrations as "playful". One victim who was robbed and assaulted was told to report the incident elsewhere by the police."

Playful? Christ lol. Then this:

"According to the report, the perpetrators acted "with a disrespect I didn't see in 29 years of service." Some shouted, "I am Syrian! You have to treat me friendly. Mrs Merkel has invited me!" Others tore their immigration papers while saying, "You can't do me anything. Tomorrow I will go and get new papers."

Has Merkel ever apologized to the citizens of Germany for what she brought upon them?

jaden101
Hands up if you've been to any of the cities that are mentioned when these stories are brought up in, say, the last 2 years.

I've been to London, Paris, Berlin and Stockholm.

The latter two I felt perfectly safe everywhere I went and at any time, day or night. In Berlin I even walked from friedrichshain to south of tiergarten while absolutely hammered at 4am.(over 6 miles) In London I felt safer in Tower Hamlets(the so called no go zone for non Muslims even though it's predominantly non Muslims that live there) than I did in Covent Garden.

Paris is a ****ing hovel though 😂

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
Hands up if you've been to any of the cities that are mentioned when these stories are brought up in, say, the last 2 years.

The people who often cry something like "Europe is done for, the Muslimcalypse is here" are American neckbeards who have barely left their mother's basement, let alone left the state they're in.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
The people who often cry something like "Europe is done for, the Muslimcalypse is here" are American neckbeards who have barely left their mother's basement, let alone left the state they're in.

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder781/500x/16194781.jpg

Beniboybling
The people who often cry something like "Europe is done for, the Muslimcalypse is here" are American neckbeards who have barely left their mother's basement, let alone left the state they're in. laughing out loud thumb up

Afro Cheese
"hasta la vista"? you're thinking of mexico. europe is where the white people Muslims live

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by jaden101

I've been to London, Paris, Berlin and Stockholm.

The latter two I felt perfectly safe everywhere I went and at any time, day or night. In Berlin I even walked from friedrichshain to south of tiergarten while absolutely hammered at 4am.(over 6 miles) In London I felt safer in Tower Hamlets(the so called no go zone for non Muslims even though it's predominantly non Muslims that live there) than I did in Covent Garden.

Paris is a ****ing hovel though 😂
Your good experiences in these cities do not negate irresponsible behavior of politicians and reported crimes in the affected regions. Ask those who were on the receiving end.

There is ample evidence on YouTube.

Many Muslims who settled in Europe over the course of years - are responsible citizens and assets of their respective states.

Problem is about irresponsible political attitude towards immigration as witnessed in Germany. A state needs to have a good vetting system in place for this matter. Illegal immigrants are a slap on the efforts of those who worked hard to get there through legal routes.

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Your good experiences in these cities do not negate irresponsible behavior of politicians and reported crimes in the affected regions. Ask those who were on the receiving end.

There is ample evidence on YouTube. wink wait... it seems like in the Islam vs Christianity thread, people seem to indicate that you are a Muslim

yet here you are posting about the demise of Europe at the hands of Islamic barbarians

Am i reading this wrong, or are you actually a Muslim who is openly boasting about the ongoing conquest of Europe by the beard-squad?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
wait... it seems like in the Islam vs Christianity thread, people seem to indicate that you are a Muslim

yet here you are posting about the demise of Europe at the hands of Islamic barbarians

Am i reading this wrong, or are you actually a Muslim who is openly boasting about the ongoing conquest of Europe by the beard-squad?
Recheck my edited response above. smile

I was in the process of editing it when you quoted it.

Afro Cheese
Is that a yes? If so, then Allahu akbar to you to my friend. Just stay out of America.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
Is that a yes? If so, then Allahu akbar to you to my friend. Just stay out of America.
confused

I am an advocate of LEGAL methods of immigration. Criteria should be relaxed for educated individuals though.

Afro Cheese
Well, ironically enough, I saw a study that said that members of Isis are statistically more likely to be well off and well educated than their peers from whichever country they happened to have come from.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/05/islamic-state-recruits-world-bank-study-education-boko-haram

So relaxing the standards for educated individuals could actually backfire, as counter-intuitive as that may sound. Maybe we should only let in the dumb ones instead.

Flyattractor
The funny thing I heard about the Europe Immigration was that with how the Germans, who are wanting to let all of the "Immigrants" in is to appease their own feelings of White Guilt for the actions of their National Past. Mainly the Jewish Holocaust, and that is what is funny about it. *maybe not funny Ha,Ha but still* The People they are so INTENT on letting into their country have a longer and more nasty history with the Jewish People then even the Nazis. That and the People they are letting in hate the Germans almost as much as they hate the Jews.

Ohh Life is humorous.

Afro Cheese
confused

I am an advocate of LEGAL methods of immigration. Criteria should be relaxed for educated individuals though. I was sort of joking around/drunk after work when I made the previous posts, so I just want to clarify that if you are a Muslim who is expressing concern about the spread of Islamic extremism into Europe that is just something that caught me off guard as it seems like a relatively rare combination of beliefs. But if so, I would at least commend you for taking a sort of bold (and unconventional) stance on a complicated and typically divisive issue, if nothing else.

Beniboybling
confused

I am an advocate of LEGAL methods of immigration. Criteria should be relaxed for educated individuals though. Oh dear my friend, don't you understand that this whole frenzy is fuelled by racial and religious hatred? They just don't like Mussies. sad

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Oh dear my friend, don't you understand that this whole frenzy is fuelled by racial and religious hatred? They just don't like Mussies. sad

And that is what is called a "Big Lie" Kids!

The Left really has to be stopped from spreading its doctrine of Hate on every debatable subject.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.