MCU Spider-Man vs. MCU Defenders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Stark Tech Outfit Peter

Va.

Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, and Daredevil

Starting distance 15 feet

TheVaultDweller
Probably Spiderman, based mostly on his durability. Even Luke will have a hard time seriously hurting him. Defenders is little over a month away though, so will have to see if anyone gets any decent new feats, as well as how the four work as a team.

FrothByte
JJ and DD shouldn't pose too much of a problem. DD is too weak and JJ too slow. But IF and LC will be a different matter. If Shocker can give Spidey issues then both IF and LC should have enough striking power to hurt Spiderman.

Rand should be skilled enough to dodge a few blows and Cage strong enough to tank a few blows.

I don't know, Spidey can win I guess based on pure physical stats but he's too inexperienced and with these many opponents I see him going down.

TheVaultDweller
That's the one thing hurting him after Homecoming. His fighting skills, and overall competence, seems to have gone backwards from Civil War.

But, again, we will probably know better next month. The Defenders might make an awesome team, or they might end up getting in each other's way.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
That's the one thing hurting him after Homecoming. His fighting skills, and overall competence, seems to have gone backwards from Civil War.

But, again, we will probably know better next month. The Defenders might make an awesome team, or they might end up getting in each other's way.

Yeah. On paper, I'd back Spiderman. His stats are too high for the team. But after seeing how much he bumbles in the movie, I just can't see him handling all 4 fighters when 3 of them can decently hurt him (and the one who can't isn't exactly easy to hit either).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.